Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: TX - Alfred Wright, 28, Jasper, 7th Nov 2013

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    BTW Im very glad its looking like you are right!
    Like I said no one know the town and the people who reside in it, better than those who live here day to day! There are close minded people in every town, in every state all over the US. Just because something happened in a county close to here, doesn't mean that everyone is all the same. I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes, but I love this town and the people in it.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sloane7777 View Post
    Why? thats what we do kick around what possibily could have happened, I personally am going to be VERY happy if I was wrong at first, and now with the new info its looking like he DID indeed run off, this is a much better outcome!
    Not good but better!
    We kick around theories based on facts present.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to EGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudonymph View Post
    Maybe he isn't missing at all. Maybe he was planning a disappearance (change of clothes pre-staged in the woods?) that would look like suicide or foul play.

Then when the truck broke down, he had to go on foot to a prearranged location.

To me that is a more likely scenario than running from some mysterious person and shedding clothes on the way.
    With all the new developments, this does make the most sense.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Solitaryone For This Useful Post:

I'm still catching up on everything, wow! I miss a day and that's when all the new info. is released! I think his wife did know, and that is why she never went on camera to appeal for help in finding Alfred. I gotta admit I didn't see this one coming! I did think AW discareded his scrubs and the other items himself, but for different reasons! I had wondered why in the video's of AW's mom and Pastor talking to media, amidst a group of people, there was a man with a shirt that said FEDERAL OFFICER on the back, in the background. Now we know why. .... I now feel AW panicked as the court date was nearing, and ran. I don't think his Mom knew, but I think his Sister did. ... I feel great sympathy for his family, and to a certain extent, AW also. I know what he's done is wrong,and hopefully he will be found soon. I really hope that after he ran he didn't harm or kill himself. I hope he's in hiding trying to figure out how to turn himself in, and does so today. Hopefully AW realizes that the longer he stays in hiding the more trouble he'll be in. .... That being said, AW still needs to be found. I wish LE had released this information at the start of all of this! But, now that they have, a lot of what didn't make sense does now! .... I hope AW turns himself in, and I really hope he didn't go off somewhere and do something to himself. AW still needs to be found, because if he felt he was under this much pressure that he ran, now one week later with all the media and searches, especially seeing his family, especially his Mom and Dad, as well as his Pastor on MSM interviews, the fear, shame, more legal trouble and pressure will be a whole lot more intense than it was last Thursday when he apparently ran. AW's mind had/has to be like a pressure cooker, and that is very concerning as to his state of mind the more time that passes.I hope that with the revelations now being released, this news does not deter interest in AW's case. I think AW is still in danger, and more so with each passing day given his state of mind, and the fact that he's in serious legal trouble, especially since he ran. ... AW, if you're out there maybe even reading here, please turn yourself in! Your family needs you!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solitaryone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryone View Post
    I'm still catching up on everything, wow! I miss a day and that's when all the new info. is released! I think his wife did know, and that is why she never went on camera to appeal for help in finding Alfred. I gotta admit I didn't see this one coming! I did think AW discareded his scrubs and the other items himself, but for different reasons! I had wondered why in the video's of AW's mom and Pastor talking to media, amidst a group of people, there was a man with a shirt that said FEDERAL OFFICER on the back, in the background. Now we know why. .... I now feel AW panicked as the court date was nearing, and ran. I don't think his Mom knew, but I think his Sister did. ... I feel great sympathy for his family, and to a certain extent, AW also. I know what he's done is wrong,and hopefully he will be found soon. I really hope that after he ran he didn't harm or kill himself. I hope he's in hiding trying to figure out how to turn himself in, and does so today. Hopefully AW realizes that the longer he stays in hiding the more trouble he'll be in. .... That being said, AW still needs to be found. I wish LE had released this information at the start of all of this! But, now that they have, a lot of what didn't make sense does now! .... I hope AW turns himself in, and I really hope he didn't go off somewhere and do something to himself. AW still needs to be found, because if he felt he was under this much pressure that he ran, now one week later with all the media and searches, especially seeing his family, especially his Mom and Dad, as well as his Pastor on MSM interviews, the fear, shame, more legal trouble and pressure will be a whole lot more intense than it was last Thursday when he apparently ran. AW's mind had/has to be like a pressure cooker, and that is very concerning as to his state of mind the more time that passes.I hope that with the revelations now being released, this news does not deter interest in AW's case. I think AW is still in danger, and more so with each passing day given his state of mind, and the fact that he's in serious legal trouble, especially since he ran. ... AW, if you're out there maybe even reading here, please turn yourself in! Your family needs you!
    ITA! I fell so sad for his family. I hope he didn't do something stupid. Whatever he may have gotten into, he can deal with.

I hope that he is out there.... trying to figure out how to handle the situation and comes home safe to his family.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gdeyefaith View Post
    If he wanted to disappear couldn't he have just had someone pick him up farther down the road from his truck and vanished? Why go down a dark road into a pasture removing clothes, climbing a barbed fence, losing your credit card holder, breaking your watch?? Just seems so unnecessary to voluntary disappear.
    My guess is AW was probably going through so much mental and emotional stress, fear, shame and guilt, that he wanted to make his disappearance seem like something it wasn't so in his mind he would have more of a chance of getting and staying away, than if he just left without staging a scenario that leads away from him leaving on his own volition.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solitaryone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Solitaryone View Post
    My guess is AW was probably going through so much mental and emotional stress, fear, shame and guilt, that he wanted to make his disappearance seem like something it wasn't so in his mind he would have more of a chance of getting and staying away, than if he just left without staging a scenario that leads away from him leaving on his own volition.
    If this turns out to be the case I hope the wife did know, I cant imagine how painful and frightened she must feel if she does not really know and the poor kids either way I hate that the children have to go thru this

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    That's true.
    My granddaughter told me you have to enter the program with a batchelor's degree of your choice and it's a 3 year program that ends with a doctoral degree. She was looking into that. I have 3 friends who are PTs and I wonder how this affects them now that it's changed!
    People who are already licensed Physical Therapists are 'grandfathered' in.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meanmaryjean For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    I wondered why wife sent the mother to pick him up when his truck broke down. Was she working, or is it too far for her? If she knew he was doing this, she may have wanted to stay away from it. There are people missing everyday, and their spouses, mothers, children are on the media begging for help. I questioned this early on and was told she was too distraught.
    I wonder why it took so long for this indictment.
    I wondered why AW's wife hadn't made a public appeal also. I'm starting to think that along with the legal troubles, and perhaps because of them, AW and his wife, LBW just might have been having their own problems. I do wonder if LBW feels AW is physically ok, and that may be part of why she didn't make a public appeal to AW herself.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Solitaryone For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Easttxoilfield View Post
    IMO I do not see where the wife did not know! I may not know every little detail of my husbands, but believe me there is no way he could keep being arrested for a federal indictment along with the hearing and the bail!
    Welcome to WS Easttxoilfield! And many thank's for the info. I totally agree, AW's wife had to know! Hope you stick around!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Solitaryone For This Useful Post:

AW's bond was $50,000.00, not the bail. This would in turn make the bail $500,000.00. With that being said, someone other than himself had to know! Also, with the bail being so high, there had to be pretty good evidence in the case against him-IMO.

http://www.kfdm.com/shared/news/top-...vid_7537.shtml

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:

AW's bond was $50,000.00, not the bail. This would in turn make the bail $500,000.00. With that being said, someone other than himself had to know! Also, with the bail being so high, there had to be pretty good evidence in the case against him-IMO.

http://www.kfdm.com/shared/news/top-...vid_7537.shtml
    Read the comment from DRS. Has nothing but kind words about Alfred regarding him as a PT for her mother.

I do think his indictment had something to do with his disappearance but why didn't he scatter his things closer to the store to make sure they would found? To give him more time to disappear? Easttxoilfield, can you tell us how far the store is from where they found the trail? I thought I heard more than a mile or 1.2 miles?
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    Read the comment from DRS. Has nothing but kind words about Alfred regarding him as a PT for her mother.

I do think his indictment had something to do with his disappearance but why didn't he scatter his things closer to the store to make sure they would found? To give him more time to disappear? Easttxoilfield, can you tell us how far the store is from where they found the trail? I thought I heard more than a mile or 1.2 miles?
    As far as the comment, I understand where you are coming from. On a different note, people can hide things and not let their personal life interfere with their work. JMO-not saying that you are wrong. As far as the distance between CL&M and Coussons Rd. it really is not a long way. I do know that there is only one elderly couple who lives down that road though, so there is not a lot of traffic down it normally. I am actually in the process of getting dress (due to being lazy), and actually driving down there. It is driving me nearly insane that last night there were 5-6 helicopters out looking and I haven't seen or heard any today.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:

As far as the comment, I understand where you are coming from. On a different note, people can hide things and not let their personal life interfere with their work. JMO-not saying that you are wrong. As far as the distance between CL&M and Coussons Rd. it really is not a long way. I do know that there is only one elderly couple who lives down that road though, so there is not a lot of traffic down it normally. I am actually in the process of getting dress (due to being lazy), and actually driving down there. It is driving me nearly insane that last night there were 5-6 helicopters out looking and I haven't seen or heard any today.
    Can you take pictures?
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

28. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

Can you take pictures?
    Most definitely! I shall return shortly!

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:

Most definitely! I shall return shortly!

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

Ok I am back! The distance from CL&M to Coussons Rd. is 0.2 miles! You can see the store from the road in fact. I did take pictures to show everyone what the area looks like (narrow dirt road, heavily wooded area, etc.), but do not know exactly how to post them due to me being new to WS. If someone could tell me how, I would be more than happy to post them so everyone could see.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:

Ok I am back! The distance from CL&M to Coussons Rd. is 0.2 miles! You can see the store from the road in fact. I did take pictures to show everyone what the area looks like (narrow dirt road, heavily wooded area, etc.), but do not know exactly how to post them due to me being new to WS. If someone could tell me how, I would be more than happy to post them so everyone could see.
    I think you have to have a certian amount of posts or hit the ! triangle up in the corner and a mod will help or answer.

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sloane7777 For This Useful Post:

So close! Ok, that answers my question about why he wouldn't scatter them closer. He actually did. Mom must have said .2 and I thought she said 1.2.
    No activity or searchers around?

I sent you some instructions. Hope that helps!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

So close! Ok, that answers my question about why he wouldn't scatter them closer. He actually did. Mom must have said .2 and I thought she said 1.2.
    No activity or searchers around?

I sent you some instructions. Hope that helps!
    I drove all the way down Coussons Rd. which is very narrow with dense "posted" woods on either side, to the cattle guard and fenced area of the residents property (which is as well "posted"). I did not see any cars in the pasture, where previous videos have shown them to be gathered. I did see that one of the helicopters were still doing aerial searches.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:

I drove all the way down Coussons Rd. which is very narrow with dense "posted" woods on either side, to the cattle guard and fenced area of the residents property (which is as well "posted"). I did not see any cars in the pasture, where previous videos have shown them to be gathered. I did see that one of the helicopters were still doing aerial searches.
    "Posted" mean a barbwire fence?

42. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

"Posted" mean a barbwire fence?
    No! I am sorry I should have elaborated/explained "posted" a little better! "Posted" means keep out or private property!

44. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:

No! I am sorry I should have elaborated/explained "posted" a little better! "Posted" means keep out or private property!
    like this:

http://www.google.com/search?q=hunti...w=1144&bih=661
    "Normal" is just a setting on a dryer.

Love the people God gave you because He will need them back one day.

46. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ransom For This Useful Post:

Gotcha!
    Did you see any barbwire fences? Wonder where he got his clothes caught?

48. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

Gotcha!
    Did you see any barbwire fences? Wonder where he got his clothes caught?
    No I did not, but that does not mean that the property owners do not have them. Barbed wire fences are really common, especially around this area.

The link to the googled image that was posted, is a common form of a "posted" sign. The area around Coussons Rd. is National Forest, therefore there are a lot of signs! It is government property, and not just anyone can get on it!

I also tried to upload the photos, but when I click the attachment button it does nothing!

50. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Easttxoilfield For This Useful Post:

Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast