France France - Cotes d'Azur, 4 Sets of Remains, 'Death to Paedophiles' on 1 skull, Feb'13

Snoods

Reaction score
Hunt for serial killer after skeletal remains of four people including a skull with 'Death to paedophiles' written on it are found off the French coast

Bones found by a diver in February in the shallow waters off Cotes d'Azur
Identified as belonging to two women and two men
'Death to paedophiles' written in black marker across a skull

DNA tests showed that a humerus fished out of the sea belonged to Stéphane Hirson, a 17-year-old from Seine-et-Marne, near Paris, who disappeared 20 years ago on his way to the job centre

Mr Hirson's relatives have spent the past two decades searching for him.
'How did Stephane find himself a thousand kilometres away from his home in a place where he knew no one?' said Valerie Cormier, his cousin reported

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ains-4-people-French-coast.html#ixzz2kPh5Yr92

if the message was written in permanent marker on one skull, then does that mean the victim's body was kept until all hair and flesh had dissolved and then the bones were disposed of?

if the message was written in permanent marker on one skull, then does that mean the victim's body was kept until all hair and flesh had dissolved and then the bones were disposed of?

Ahhhhh exactly, LadyL!!!

And that's a heck of an endorsement for magic marker, isn't it?

This is so strange, so...one bone from each person?

Yes, they have at least enough bones to know it's 4 different people. One 50ish yo man and two women. There are a few more articles about it I'm going to bring here in a minute.

Yes, they have at least enough bones to know it's 4 different people. One 50ish yo man and two women. There are a few more articles about it I'm going to bring her in a minute.

Looneymama you're good at this kind of stuff, can you bring down the missing boy's pic from the article above?

Here is Stephane's pic I figured out how to post it hur dur.

This is the 17 yo boy who went missing on his way to a job in 1993. One article says 1994.

Stephane Hirson.jpg

A skull inscribed "death to pedophiles" along with other bones from at least four people were found at Cap D'Antibes, France, police said.

The bones were discovered on the French Riviera sea bed, about 19 feet below the surface, by divers, and had been in the water for at least a decade. As a result, a murder investigation has been launched.

DNA tests on one, from an upper arm, revealed it belonged to Stephanie Hirson, 17, of Paris, who vanished in 1994. The others, including a male's thigh bone, a female's upper arm bone, a skull and part of a jaw have not yet been identified, the British newspaper The guardian reported Thursday.

Detectives discovered that the faded inscription "death to pedophiles" on the skull belong to a male likely under the age of 50.

http://www.rttnews.com/2219688/skel...ype=gn&utm_source=google&utm_campaign=sitemap

So the skull with "Death to Paedophiles" belongs to a 50 yo man. And I also noticed they said the bones had been there at least a decade. The missing 17 yo was missing for 2 decades, so I wonder if he was somewhere else for ten or so years before going into the water.

Also, Ladyl is right, you'd have to hold the body until there was no more flesh on it before you'd be able to write your Dexter prose on it.

Ahhhhh exactly, LadyL!!!

And that's a heck of a recommendation for magic marker, isn't it?

Can they trace the ink from the marker to a specific brand of marker and also the time period that that particular ink has been manufactured? I possibly have been watching too many Monk reruns. My cable was out. :blushing:

Can they trace the ink from the marker to a specific brand of marker and also the time period that that particular ink has been manufactured? I possibly have been watching too many Monk reruns. My cable was out. :blushing:

Monk!!! :floorlaugh: Anything's possible! That's why I love your posts on a thread, I always know you'll have great ideas!

I tried to look it up but all I found were genetic markers lol.

Isn't this so bizarre?

Is there an article in that link about the missing? Which one is it?

Monk!!! :floorlaugh: Anything's possible! That's why I love your posts on a thread, I always know you'll have great ideas!

I tried to look it up but all I found were genetic markers lol.

Isn't this so bizarre?

"Here's the thing!" One of my favorite quotes of his. (Monk) :facepalm:

I think my French link has video of a French talk show about Stephane. Looks like the woman might be his mother. I wish my high school would have offered French instead of Latin. Oui! Oui!

Is there an article in that link about the missing? Which one is it?

I can't make out a thing in that article. Those people in the video on that talk show might be telling us something important but we need an interpreter. :banghead:

Mother is still holding out hope...

(Quote) She said his mother was "flabbergasted by this media avalanche and angry to have learned about it in the press".

She said that while only a part of his arm had been discovered "there is still hope, even small that he is still alive".

"On the other hand is the theory that he was murdered," she said. (End Quote)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...th-to-paedophiles-found-on-French-seabed.html

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but the mom's choice of words, "On the other hand" was probably not the best.:blushing:

Mother is still holding out hope...

(Quote) She said his mother was "flabbergasted by this media avalanche and angry to have learned about it in the press".

She said that while only a part of his arm had been discovered "there is still hope, even small that he is still alive".

"On the other hand is the theory that he was murdered," she said. (End Quote)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...th-to-paedophiles-found-on-French-seabed.html

I'm not trying to be mean or anything but the mom's choice of words, "On the other hand" was probably not the best.:blushing:

BBM :lol: No, probably not the best choice of words!

Oh that poor mom, to still think her son could be alive. Just goes to show you how a loved one never gives up hope.

This is so crazy and shades of "Dexter" to me. But no indications that the young man was at all into CP. In fact, the words were written on another man's skull.

I wonder if they'll find any other bones. Can't wait for more info to come out about this.

I used Google translate:

A bone that could belong to Hirson Stéphane, a young Lagny-sur-Marne disappeared in 1994 shortly before his 18th birthday, was rescued at sea off the coast of Antibes (Alpes-Maritimes), among other bones belonging to several victims. New DNA tests have yet to be realized because of poor bone
But the first comparison with the DNA of her mother "does not exclude a relationship" with her, according to the prosecutor of Meaux, Christian Girard.
Relatives of Stéphane Hirson therefore hold their breath. The party had gone home at 7:00 in the morning this January 9, 1994, without papers or money. He had an appointment with a friend to go to the National Employment Agency of Meaux. But the young man of 1.80m, with blue eyes and dark hair, never arrived at the rendezvous. Neither returned home. Since then, his family has continued to increase actions, calls for witness and television to try to trace him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back