1474 users online (287 members and 1187 guests)  

Websleuths News

IL - Kevin Trudeau charged with lying in infomercials, 2013

http://www.centurylink.net/news/read...lty_of_cont-ap

CHICAGO (AP) — Jurors deliberated for less than an hour Tuesday before finding Kevin Trudeau guilty of criminal contempt in weeklong trial during which prosecutors accused the TV pitchman of lying in infomercials to boost sales of his diet book.

In a rare move, immediately after the verdict Judge Ronald Guzman revoked the 50-year-old's bail and ordered marshals to take him into custody. White-collar defendants are typically allowed to remain free as they await sentencing........

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

Yes! Justice was served.

Now can they please stop playing his infomercials. He aggravates me to no end with his endless lies, exaggerations and deception. He is total slime who has hidden his ill gotten money and thinks he can get away with it by pleading poverty. I hope he put it in his gf's name and she dumps him and takes the money and runs.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    Now can they please stop playing his infomercials. He aggravates me to no end with his endless lies, exaggerations and deception. He is total slime who has hidden his ill gotten money and thinks he can get away with it by pleading poverty. I hope he put it in his gf's name and she dumps him and takes the money and runs.
    I see more and more infomercials nowadays. Used to be aired in the middle of the night, but I see them in the day time.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Never heard of the creep but glad he was convicted!
    Thoughts and prayers for the people of Paris and all of France!

LOL, bail revoked and sent off to jail to await sentencing and his sentence could be lengthy. Well now he has time to write his new best seller "How to hide the $37 million that you bilked people out of by selling fraudulent books" or " Things about being Bubba's bunkmate that they don't want you to know about".

Oh dear, how sad, and he just spent 30,000 on a new rug for his place in Zurich and over 100,000 for furnishings. Poor kevin, he has his millions secreted in overseas banks and in his wife's name and he will be limited to buying only what he can get through the prison commisary and what the prison allows from outside, which usually isn't much, ironically books are usually the only thing prisoners can order from the outside world.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

He's as bad as those lying vulture psychics!

I hope they're next!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice