1341 users online (224 members and 1117 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Truthful Lies is offline "Life shrinks and expands in proportion to one's courage" ~ AnaÔs Nin
    Perhaps this guy lives with an older female relative. I'm thinking that chair was reupholstered by an amateur...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Where is Jennifer Kesse? www.findjenniferkesse.com

It's probably just me but does anyone else think the guy looks like the sketch of the suspect in the McCann case? I originally saw this story posted on the Find Madeleine facebook page, so maybe thats why I have that in my head...

No offense meant here.... but as a native of Mississippi for 23 years and Alabama for 14, this guy looks like he's from northern Louisiana, southern Mississippi. Like.... Bay St. Louis or something. I can't explain it, but he looks like a redneck and Cajun mix. I sound like I am describing a dog, and well..... I am. His eyes appear that he's a long term drinker. The back of his head, by the way his hair is shaped, makes me think he works a job outside where he wears a hat/baseball cap on a regular basis. His neck is darker, thicker, and wrinkled.... like a construction worker, or on the shipyards, offshore, etc.

Just making some observations.

The grin on his face in the first pic makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Truthful Lies View Post
    Perhaps this guy lives with an older female relative. I'm thinking that chair was reupholstered by an amateur...
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    BBM

I was thinking about slip covers.... That chair is a recliner of some kind, and it has been recovered. I have never seen arms like that on a wingback chair. Have any of you? It looks as though this chair has been altered and recovered. The cords don't make sense either. One for the wall, so the foot rest can work, but what is the other cord for? Does it vibrate and that is the power cord? IDK. I looked for slip cover on line but can't find any this ugly. Perhaps they did it themselves.
    Your Dream must be greater than your fear!

That is a clean home. (Clean meaning looks vacuumed and picked up.)

Looks like a small kitchenette type table/chairs over the the left right up by a cabinet

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    It does appear to be pottery jugs when I first saw it or it could be coolant, oil & car stuff. I see three jugs/bottles/containers. Light color large, the other two descend in height.

The poorly upholstered chair is like French Country or Country style. Probably pottery jugs. The kitchen chairs are also antique or country style. There's a silver candlestick pedestal with a black/blue? candle on the table. Also appears to have a purple or lavander candle sitting on the table next to it too. These are more feminie in style? Is it a male or female's home? That's the best I can do. I think color also is distorted.

eta, is that light blue/grey styled Wayne's coating on the wall by the kitchen table? I bet it's really the color of blue. The chair & candle on table or whatever it is.
    I thought of wainscoting or striped wallpaper.
    The container behind/side of chair could be a gallon of bleach.

found this one at Kmart
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not that this will help at ALL but I did find what might be the fabric pattern...

http://www.loomshowroom.com/shop/Sol...-sku-CH281.htm

Now all we have to do (if this is it) is find out every single person/company who has ever bought or used this fabric and who it was sold to.

Quote Originally Posted by threecrazykids View Post
    Not that this will help at ALL but I did find what might be the fabric pattern...

http://www.loomshowroom.com/shop/Sol...-sku-CH281.htm

Now all we have to do (if this is it) is find out every single person/company who has ever bought or used this fabric and who it was sold to.
    That is a start, you now can contact them and see if any of that fabric sold in the last yr for the USA in the south. Or email that to the FBI. That is a great find.

This is a picture of the chair that corrects the distortion. It looks somewhat normal now. Also, using Photoshop, I can see the item next to the chair as well as what appears to be a cat with a white face.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by T4Tide View Post
    No offense meant here.... but as a native of Mississippi for 23 years and Alabama for 14, this guy looks like he's from northern Louisiana, southern Mississippi. Like.... Bay St. Louis or something. I can't explain it, but he looks like a redneck and Cajun mix. I sound like I am describing a dog, and well..... I am. His eyes appear that he's a long term drinker. The back of his head, by the way his hair is shaped, makes me think he works a job outside where he wears a hat/baseball cap on a regular basis. His neck is darker, thicker, and wrinkled.... like a construction worker, or on the shipyards, offshore, etc.

Just making some observations.
    Agree with general observations, having spent a decent amount of time in MS and LA, but his hands don't seem to be those of a construction worker, except for perhaps an electrician or instrument worker...?

Crap...I am finding what appears to be the same fabric here:

http://www.cheerycurtains.com/qyb251bs.html

I don't know that the fabric is going to lead to anything...heck, this is in CA.

Quote Originally Posted by threecrazykids View Post
    Crap...I am finding what appears to be the same fabric here:

http://www.cheerycurtains.com/qyb251bs.html

I don't know that the fabric is going to lead to anything...heck, this is in CA.
    Nope, not the same. I think the first link is the place this fabric came from. It is out of stock so they sold all of it. But you can look at who purchased it and how much they bought and where it was shipped and maybe, just maybe there would be a lead.

?? He looks much older. How do they know his age?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast