1493 users online (210 members and 1283 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 118
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,509
    i think the hand picture looks distorted mostly because the area around it has been photoshopped out, whatever he was holding or resting his hand on is not there so the hand seems in an unnatural position and the edges have been blurred.

    seems that way to me anyway.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,266
    I have PS Express on my iPad. Could that work?

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Could the lotion be Palmer's cocoa butter?
    https://www.google.com/search?q=palm...w=1088&bih=537

    I don't think so. It is driving me crazy because I do think it is lotion and I have even had that brand in my home but I cannot recall the brand.

    The bottle is rounded and oval shaped and a light tan color and the pump is a darker brown.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,094
    Quote Originally Posted by liljim View Post
    i think the hand picture looks distorted mostly because the area around it has been photoshopped out, whatever he was holding or resting his hand on is not there so the hand seems in an unnatural position and the edges have been blurred.

    seems that way to me anyway.
    I agree, the photoshopping out the image that exists around the hand/fingers has distorted the hand. The hand is also in the act of fondling or touching something which causes the fingers to be slightly curled and makes them seem seem short and squat.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,266
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    https://www.google.com/search?q=palm...w=1088&bih=537

    I don't think so. It is driving me crazy because I do think it is lotion and I have even had that brand in my home but I cannot recall the brand.

    The bottle is rounded and oval shaped and a light tan color and the pump is a darker brown.
    Good, we're seeing the same thing! The brown in it is what made me think of Palmer's. What about Suave?

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,266
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    I agree, the photoshopping out the image that exists around the hand/fingers has distorted the hand. The hand is also in the act of fondling or touching something which causes the fingers to be slightly curled and makes them seem seem short and squat.
    His fingers are spread & his palm seems widened. Maybe it was her/his head they edited out. Somebody needs to rescue this victim & arrest this idiot pronto!

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    36,094
    speaking of distorting images, I have seen speculation that he is European because his ring appears to be on his right hand. I wonder if the image is flipped and we are actually seeing his left hand.

    Either that or it is a memento taht he does not choose to wear on his wedding finger.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    3,910
    It may be a shadow, but it looks like his finger is green around where the ring is.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    10,266
    Quote Originally Posted by watcher9 View Post
    It may be a shadow, but it looks like his finger is green around where the ring is.
    Yeah, I see what you're saying. What is that?

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    North GA
    Posts
    3,910
    It almost looks like the same color as is on the ends of the fingers so maybe it's just a reflection from a light. Could it be bruising? Otherwise, maybe it's just not a gold ring!


  11. #71
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    435
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    The picture of the front of his face is distorted, at least to me it is. I hope you work with that picture too, CherBear. tia
    Sorry, just now checked in to this thread again. Let me do some work on the image...BRB.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    435
    The original link no longer works. I cannot find the photos that were posted by the FBI. Can someone else?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,380
    Quote Originally Posted by CherBearSTL View Post
    The original link no longer works. I cannot find the photos that were posted by the FBI. Can someone else?
    Yeah, I couldn't find them either. However there is now this

    http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-in...own-suspect-12

    Is this the same guy? If so they've learned some things about him.

    ETA-If not, I need glasses.
    The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.--Albert Einstein

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,670
    FBI agents confirm they now know the identity of John Doe 27, a suspected child sex predator
    Suspect resides in Midwest, FBI says

    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...d-sex-predator

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    11,853
    I bet that ugly chair did him in!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. CA - FBI asks for help identifying pedophile
    By peeples in forum Crimes-Spotlight on Children
    Replies: 299
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 02:28 PM
  2. Police asks help identifying the people in photos taken by murderer
    By Donjeta in forum Alcala and the Unidentified
    Replies: 553
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 12:19 PM