1201 users online (205 members and 996 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Mother's Bullying Little Babies

Really? WTH? http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...-baby/3511169/

Absolutely precious baby they are calling "ugly", BTW. What mom is so immature?
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

I don't even know how I can comment to this. What do you say about such stupidity, such hatefulness and hurtful comments coming from alleged mothers?
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

What's more disturbing is that these a-holes are raising kids themselves. Hopefully they won't pass the nasty along to their offspring.

It's horrible, guys. It's hard for me to comprehend a mother acting like this.

As a mom, it is hard to imagine thinking any baby is ugly. Babies, by their very vulnerability and need for adults are inherently cute. Period.

I truly don't get it. WTH is WRONG with people?

And yeah, Ausgirl, these unusual women are raising children? That is scary indeed.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    What is wrong with these moms. I feel sad for their own babies. That baby was stinking cute, really!! You don't pick on other moms children. I bet they have more of a problem with the moms but act immature and pick on the weakest, in this case a baby who has done nothing wrong. Grow up! Damn this has made me mad. These ladies are in for a rough life.

I do not put it pass some "women/mothers". I belonged to a mom group online before and the things them women would say about other peoples kids. I was able to stay away from it by staying in certain forums (saw others talking about how bad some comments where) but they found their way into the other forums to spread their ugly comments. After complaining and nothing being done I deleted my account.

The weirdest thing about this is there's nothing at all wrong with the babies in the photos. They're pretty run-of-the-mill standard babies.

Reminds me of that woman who teased and bullied that dying child in her neighborhood. People like that are out there.

It shows that being married, starting a family, and having children does not make people more mature.

That being said, it is really horrible that mothers of all people who would engage in this type of behavior. I wonder what drives them. This reminds me of Lori Drew or Jennifer Petkov, two women who targeted under 18.

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

But they will pass down their ugliness and we all know it unless they truly want to break their cycle of abuse. It's rare imo that this happens. All of us have those days as parents where you swear you will NVR say what your mother or father said to you in that hateful tone and then one day....sure enough there it is; it comes right outta yer mouth. We all try hard to do better to be better; and if we don't, it's all for naught. These last couple of generations of kids we are producing here in America seem to have way too many issues for me; very self centered; mememe; like Casey Anthony, and also they lean more on the parents in today's economic disasters. They flock back to home; when they should be holding down full time work with an apt.
    Parents imo became soft; hovering and over bearing in the past 20 yrs. Erasing everything we all tried so hard to convey in our kids: manners, good will towards others, respect, love, humanity, all these things seem to be missing to me in today's society and the more I read the news each day I see a trend: It just keeps getting worse, from crime to the way people are killing others, spouses women kids, it's just awful.

Somehow we have failed our kids in the last 20 yrs in this United Divided States, JMO
    Dont Be A Sheep

Quote Originally Posted by Cherry View Post
    But they will pass down their ugliness and we all know it unless they truly want to break their cycle of abuse. It's rare imo that this happens. All of us have those days as parents where you swear you will NVR say what your mother or father said to you in that hateful tone and then one day....sure enough there it is; it comes right outta yer mouth. We all try hard to do better to be better; and if we don't, it's all for naught. These last couple of generations of kids we are producing here in America seem to have way too many issues for me; very self centered; mememe; like Casey Anthony, and also they lean more on the parents in today's economic disasters. They flock back to home; when they should be holding down full time work with an apt.
    Parents imo became soft; hovering and over bearing in the past 20 yrs. Erasing everything we all tried so hard to convey in our kids: manners, good will towards others, respect, love, humanity, all these things seem to be missing to me in today's society and the more I read the news each day I see a trend: It just keeps getting worse, from crime to the way people are killing others, spouses women kids, it's just awful.

Somehow we have failed our kids in the last 20 yrs in this United Divided States, JMO
    Cherry, I understand what you're saying but I have to say I've never seen another generation in history who are more tolerant toward the differences in others. This generation's acceptance of different races, sexual preferences, disabilities, etc., is more than I've ever seen. They seem virtually colorblind, IMHO, which is fabulous to see.

Human beings are the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Human beings are the worst.
    Aww. I don;t believe that! I used to, kind of, but actually, most people are hard wired to help one another. Look at what happens when we have a natural disaster!

This whole "bullying" trend is getting kind of ridiculous. Every social interaction that isn't 100% positive or in agreement with your point of view is being called "bullying", apparently. Conflict, opinion or disagreement is not "bullying" just because you are in opposition to whatever was said or done.

You can't "bully" a baby with facebook comments about attractiveness, because:
    A) Babies can't read.
    B) Babies don't have access to the internet.
    C) Babies don't understand words at all.
    D) Saying that a baby is ugly, is, well, obvious. All babies are ugly. It goes with being a baby. Kids don't start being cute until they are one or two years old.

It's the same thing where you sometimes see people claiming that dead people are being "bullied". Really? A dead person is being hurt, how?

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by gitana1 View Post
    Aww. I don;t believe that! I used to, kind of, but actually, most people are hard wired to help one another. Look at what happens when we have a natural disaster!
    I don't know if most people are wired to help maybe some.. I was raised to say thank you and please and help. And when I hear that in return from strangers I am shocked, because I rarely hear it. Or when someone holds the door open. If people could be so kind everyday,I will start to believe it.
    Helping in a natural disaster if awesome, but lets use that kindness daily.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast