Identified! France - Suèvres, Fem Child 471UFFRA, 5-8, burns, bite marks, Aug'87-Inass Touloub

outofthedark

Lyle Stevik's FB Hostess
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Unidentified Female

The victim was discovered on August 11, 1987 on Highway A10 in Suèvres, France.

Vital Statistics

Estimated Age: 5-8 years old

Approximate Height and Weight: 3'1", 45 lbs

Case History

The victim was located on August 11, 1987 on Highway A10 in Suèvres, Loir et Cher, France.

*She was found by two highway patrol employees, and an examination showed that she suffered repeated abuse with burns and bite marks. Extracts of her parents' DNA were found on her clothes, and particles suggest that she was of North African background (Maghreb?) and frequented/lived in Ouzouer-le-marche (a commune in Loir-et-Cher in the Center Region of France).

http://doenetwork.org/cases-int/471uffra.html

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...lette-de-l-a10-nouvel-appel-temoin-91395.html (WARNING: Autopsy photo)

http://www.microsofttranslator.com/...etite-martyre-de-l-autoroute-a-10_720108.html

Poor, poor little thing.

Houses in this region can be very isolated, but I doubt she lived in one. Most poor immigrants live in communities of big apartment blocks on the outskirts of towns in France, or in the town itself if they are wealthier.

I suspect at least one of her parents will still be living in France. Even if they left for a while, they probably returned. Hope the police kept autopsy samples and were able to get DNA. For certain, someone out there will know something. Hopefully with the social media available now, this little one's image will be widely disseminated, including out to the Ivory Coast communities, and someone will come forward.

http://translate.google.co.uk/trans...appel+temoin+maghreb+1987&client=safari&hl=en

I think her "parents" (quotations for obvious reasons) did this. Makes me think of Angelica - harmed by those who were trusted with her life, and then dumped somewhere to fall through the cracks and become forgotten by the rest of the world.

She's been dead for 26 years now... :tears:

If her family did this, they need to be found and prosecuted to the fullest extent. No child should ever have to go through this - whether it's her, Angelica, Erica Green, Surette Clark, or the brutally abused teenager that was dumped in Frankfurt's Main River (The police should have just provided a reconstruction - the visuals in my head alone made my stomach turn. DN case 301ufdeu)

June 14 2018
DNA leads to arrests in French cold case
French police have arrested a couple 31 years after their daughter was found dead, in a cold case revived through DNA evidence.

The mutilated body of the unidentified child was found by the side of a motorway in central France in 1987.

The parents were traced after the DNA of their son, tested in an unrelated case, was matched with that of the unknown girl, French media report.

They are to be questioned by a judge on Thursday and could face murder charges.

The parents have not been identified, but are believed to be in their 60s. Police have not commented officially on reports of the arrests, which are said to have taken place on Tuesday.

DNA breakthrough in 30-year-old French child murder case
Police identify four-year-old girl dumped by motorway after matching DNA with her arrested brother

The grave of the hitherto unidentified girl is inscribed with the words: ‘In memory of the little unknown of the A10 highway’. Photograph: Guillaume Souvant/AFP/Getty Images
Police investigating a 1987 murder that mystified France believe they have identified the victim, a four-year-old girl, and have arrested her parents on suspicion of killing her.

The girl’s body, bearing signs of horrific abuse including burns from an iron and human bite marks, was found in a ditch alongside the A10 motorway in central France in August 1987.

Investigators at the time said they were dealing with a suspected case of cannibalism.

The murder sparked what was at the time France’s biggest investigation. An alert was sent to more than 30 countries, but in 1997 the case was declared unsolved.

The trail remained cold until the arrest of a man in 2016for assault led to a DNA match – he was the dead girl’s brother. Police then tracked down and arrested the parents, prosecutors in the central city of Blois said."

"When her brother’s DNA was entered into a national database, investigators were alerted to a match with material found on her clothes and the blanket she was wrapped in. This allowed them to track down the parents, a couple of Moroccan origin now in their sixties.

Records showed they had stopped claiming family welfare payouts for one of their seven children, and a source close to the investigation said the mother had claimed the child was in Morocco".

This little girl was on my mind a few days ago and to see that her killers have FINALLY been found is amazing news. I wonder if this brother was old enough to remember his sister or if he was born after her tragic death. Also wonder what the other surviving siblings remember of her and what kind of stories they were told once she was no longer around. Continue to sleep well, angel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1
Back