Is Andy Kaufman Alive?

Softail

Reaction score
Andy Kaufman
Video of Alleged Daughter
MY FATHER LIV
ES

Andy Kaufman is still alive and his death in 1984 was a HOAX ... so says a 24-year-old woman who claims to be his daughter ... and here's the thing -- her claim is NOT without some evidence.

As for the evidence, here's what we found:

1. When you look up Andy on the Internet database of record, there is no date of death listed.

2. In 2001, the database shows Andy lived in Cook County, Illinois.

3. There's another address indicating he lived in Westchester County, NY later in 2001.

Speculations and rumors have swirled ever since Kaufman passed that his death was an elaborate hoax -- so while the woman's story is shocking, it's not entirely unbelievable.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/11/13/andy-kaufman-alive-daughter-video-dead/#ixzz2kcw5WsED

That'd be a heck of a hoax, if true! And he does seem like the type to do such a thing! :crazy:

Gardenlady - My DH said the exact same thing! He seems the type to do this..

Andy Kaufman Is Alive, Says His Brother

Andy Kaufman faked his death, says the legendary comic's brother.

According to reports, Kaufman's brother brought down the house at last week's Andy Kaufman Awards show with a winding tale involving a letter, a favorite restaurant, and this conclusion: Kaufman is alive. And the prankster has a daughter, apparently, who also took the stage, and may or may not be a theater student.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/13/andy-kaufman-death-hoax-brother_n_4269765.html

Not shocked. Demons, he had lots of demons. If he is alive produce him then.

As a poster stated above... If anyone would create a hoax like this one... It would be Andy Kaufman... :D

If he is still alive... I wonder if he has seen "Man on the Moon"... With Jim Carey... And what does he think about it?

:waitasec:

Do people really find him funny?I damn sure never have.

LOL no Andy Kaufman is not alive. FACT!

His brother Michael is my old friend and sometimes he is funnier then Andy was. I met andy Through Michael.
It was none other than a spoof...
But Andy did write most of that script when he was alive. LOL

Sounds like his brother is just as weird as he was.

"Hey, Andy did you hear about this one? Tell me, are you locked in the punch?
Hey Andy are you goofing on Elvis? Hey, baby. Are we losing touch?"

with thanks to REM

I think he died in 1984, but has the cult of personality that will not let him be dead.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back