Found Deceased MS - Ricky Saxton, 57, Yazoo City, 13 Nov 2013 *Arrests*

Poor guy. They need to start looking at drop offs on roads that he might have been traveling. Was it super windy there like it was here? It can be hard to drive larger vehicles like that in windy weather.

Unfortunately, his body has been found. I've been told that he was shot in the head. They believe robbery was the motive.

Two vehicles were towed. They're not sure who owns the other car and if it's related to Mr. Saxton. Does anybody know why anybody would be on that property to begin with?

Hopefully they can track his last calls. It has to be somebody that knew him and knew he carried money. It's awful!!

Hopefully they can track his last calls. It has to be somebody that knew him and knew he carried money. It's awful!!

I agree. I am very optimistic that the perp will pay. It's just such a senseless tragedy. I would have never thought that something like this could happen to someone I've known all my life in the small town I grew up in. Truly a good family man. Our world is a scary place! Please pray for his family as they are in a world of hurt!

I agree. I am very optimistic that the perp will pay. It's just such a senseless tragedy. I would have never thought that something like this could happen to someone I've known all my life in the small town I grew up in. Truly a good family man. Our world is a scary place! Please pray for his family as they are in a world of hurt!

Was the car brought there as part of this plan, or was it abandoned there and this site was used because of the car? I guess that part confuses me since with the VIN, I thought they could find the owner. Maybe it will all come out when the is caught. Right now, I'll bet they are already on the trail of this killer, and won't report much.
I sure will keep this family in my thoughts and prayers and I know it is their worst nightmare. Here's a man working and making a living and some decides it's ok to do this.

So very sorry, Breazy. His poor family :( I hope justice is swift.

Was the car brought there as part of this plan, or was it abandoned there and this site was used because of the car? I guess that part confuses me since with the VIN, I thought they could find the owner. Maybe it will all come out when the is caught. Right now, I'll bet they are already on the trail of this killer, and won't report much.
I sure will keep this family in my thoughts and prayers and I know it is their worst nightmare. Here's a man working and making a living and some decides it's ok to do this.

Don't know the answer but would like to know myself. Will be interesting to find out if the landowner was connected to the car in any way. The landowner is the one that found the body after LE contacted all landowners within cell phone triangulation asking them to search their property. Kudos to LE acting so quickly. At least his family knows. So many never do.

So sorry Breazy. :( Deepest condolences to all who knew Ricky.
:rose:

So awful...This reminds me Tim Bosma's case. :(

Attended Ricky's memorial this weekend and the church was packed. I bet he was cracking jokes about how many were there. Ricky could always make you laugh. No arrest yet per family but believe perp is known to LE and just dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's. I sure hope they're right!!

RIP RICKY!!

:rose:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine