1281 users online (203 members and 1078 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

LA - Ann Bond, 46, Bossier Parish, 14 Nov 2013

Search continues for missing Bossier Parish woman, estranged husband

Police have released a photograph of a missing Bossier Parish woman and her husband, as well as a description of his truck.

46-year-old Ann Bond didn't show up for work this morning. That prompted enough concern that a deputy was called to conduct a welfare check at her home in the 1000 block of Wemple Road. The deputy did not find her, but did find her car in the garage and what appeared to be droplets of blood in the driveway.

Crime scene investigators were called in and a K9 unit searched the area. Lt. Davis says deputies have found nothing obviously out of place inside the house during a quick sweep conducted before police could get a search warrant to conduct a more thorough search of the home. While there are no obvious signs of a struggle inside the home, Lt. Davis says an area on the back patio could indicate there was some sort of disturbance.

http://www.ksla.com/story/23972368/d...r-parish-woman

More info in the article, but can't post it all due to the copyright rule, so please read more at the link.

Deputies were called to the 1000 block of Wemple Road to check on 46 year-old Ann (Annie) Bond after she failed to show up for work. Lt. Bill Davis with the Bossier Sheriff's Office tells KTBS 3 News that officers did find what is believed to be drops of blood in the driveway but right now it is unclear if the blood is human or if it's related to the case.

Davis says that a K-9 officer was brought in to search around the home but nothing turned up.

http://www.ktbs.com/story/23973644/b...-missing-woman

http://www.ksla.com/story/23972368/d...r-parish-woman
    The estranged husband talked to a detective and offered to help and now he can't be found. Not good.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    The wife and the husband who she was separated from are both missing and there are a few drops of blood on the driveway...hmmm.....
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

here's Ann's FB profile (her husband Robbie can be found on her friend's list):

https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/ann.j.bond.3

I joined here when Mickey Shunick went missing, never posted. This is the first place I thought of when I heard Ann was missing. This is in my hometown. I know her . I don't know what the rules are about sharing info, so I won't share additional info I have about the marital situation until I'm given permission.

alreetlike is offline All human wisdom is summed up in these two words -- wait and hope
    Quote Originally Posted by CBTigerGirl View Post
    I joined here when Mickey Shunick went missing, never posted. This is the first place I thought of when I heard Ann was missing. This is in my hometown. I know her . I don't know what the rules are about sharing info, so I won't share additional info I have about the marital situation until I'm given permission.
    If you want to post information not given in the media, you should think about being verified as an insider.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

The few details I've read about this case are sending shivers down my spine.
    Last edited by KateB; 05-18-2015 at 01:52 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

This sounds like what we see more and more now. Do they have children, and were they married for a long time? Hope a local can fill us in.

They have two adult sons, according to her FB page. I wonder how long they've been seperated, as he is commenting Oct 18th (under the angel photo). So either he was creeping on her page, or they only recently broke up.

*All posts are my opinion only, and only my opinion.*

mama to 12 / adoptive parent educator

Quote Originally Posted by CBTigerGirl View Post
    I'm so sorry. You must be so worried. :-(

Quote Originally Posted by dillysmom11 View Post
    They have two adult sons, according to her FB page. I wonder how long they've been seperated, as he is commenting Oct 18th (under the angel photo). So either he was creeping on her page, or they only recently broke up.
    Her status says "married". Maybe a new break up or trial separation.

http://www.ktbs.com/story/23979302/h...-signs-of-wife

Robbie Bond found with self inflicted gunshot wound in Mississippi but no sign of Annie.

I live in Shreveport so I am following this local story closely. I pray that Annie is found safe.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    Her status says "married". Maybe a new break up or trial separation.
    According to local news they have only been separated for a few weeks and he was at the residence on Wed. evening.

Quote Originally Posted by pendyjo View Post
    http://www.ktbs.com/story/23979302/h...-signs-of-wife

Robbie Bond found with self inflicted gunshot wound in Mississippi but no sign of Annie.
    Now why would he shoot himself? Hmm. Oh, I see now. From the linked article:
    The Bossier Sheriff's Office tells KTBS 3 News that prior to Robbie being located in Mississippi, an arrest warrant for second degree murder was obtained based on the circumstances at the scene and witness statements.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast