1171 users online (209 members and 962 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    I've just watched the Autopsy programme. I found the doctor to be quite convincing in his assessment, with the chest infection, sedation from prescription meds and the poor state of the housing all playing a part. I have no idea how BM and her husband's medical conditions got so out of hand.

BM made a doctor's appt for the following Monday, did she speak to a doctor or a receptionist? I imagine if a doctor heard her breathlessness over the phone they might have wanted to see her earlier?

The programme also implied that there was a security guard present at all times. What was their role during all this? Perhaps they were kept totally unaware.

It just seems so sad that they lived out their days in squalor in spite of her wealth.

The husband's mum seemed to hold BM's mum responsible in some ways - she grew up seeing her mum constantly taking all sorts of prescription drugs and imagining this was safe - plus not calling for help until too late both times when they died.

So sad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Made-for-TV movie premieres tonight on Lifetime

Tonight on Lifetime:

8:00PM (EDT) The Brittany Murphy Story (2014)

Actress Brittany Murphy's rise to stardom in Hollywood followed by her mysterious and tragic death at age 32 are dramatized.

10:00PM (EDT) Beyond the Headlines: Brittany Murphy

The life and mysterious death of actress Brittany Murphy (1977-2009) are examined.

This always bothered me too. What is really weird is that years before she died, there was this guy on her IMDB website ClassAlpha who would write the most hateful things about her and I always wondered about that too. Really weird things that in hindsight seem odd now. He also posted under various other "troll" names varying the tag class alpha, but would definitely state very weird things. I went to her IMDB site and he is still at it, but if you look back a couple of years ago with this guy or girls writings. Its quite creepy.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0005261/b...read/233991302

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Tonight on Lifetime:

8:00PM (EDT) The Brittany Murphy Story (2014)

Actress Brittany Murphy's rise to stardom in Hollywood followed by her mysterious and tragic death at age 32 are dramatized.

10:00PM (EDT) Beyond the Headlines: Brittany Murphy

The life and mysterious death of actress Brittany Murphy (1977-2009) are examined.
    Cannot wait to watch it. Thank you! I forgot all about it!
    The World Has Gone Mad.

Well it was so terrible I turned it off.
    The World Has Gone Mad.

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Quote Originally Posted by trigger View Post
    Well it was so terrible I turned it off.
    DH and I watched the Michigan-Notre Dame game. That was terrible

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    DH and I watched the Michigan-Notre Dame game. That was terrible
    OT: sorry for your (BIG) loss BettyDavis - but Go Irish!
    Judgment is not about destruction, but about setting things right.

The Brittany Murphy Story and Beyond the Headlines: Brittany Murphy will air on Lifetime tonight (Monday) at 8:00PM (EDT) and 10:00PM.

http://www.examiner.com/article/excl...ouble-homicide

I believe the mother killed Brittany and her husband. And evidently Brittany's father also believes that.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenMictlan View Post

I believe the mother killed Brittany and her husband. And evidently Brittany's father also believes that.
    Wish I could say I haven't thought the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by QueenMictlan View Post

Yes, too hinky that they all three lived in the same house together, Brittany and her husband both die from pneumonia and anemia, and the mother is the lone survivor and beneficiary. The mother, Sharon, had prescription drug bottles with Motlag as her last name. I think that they were all doing prescription drugs but Sharon was possibly switching out some of the pills for something else. Possibly caps filled with rat poison to cause the anemia and pneumonia. I wish they would reopen and do a thorough investigation.

I have long thought they were murdered. I didn't know Websleuths had a thread.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11