976 users online (150 members and 826 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    According to information leaked to the press, Brittany Murphy was found near prescription medications of all the following drugs:

• Topamax (an anti-seizure medication)
    • Methylprednisolone (anti-inflammatory drug)
    • Fluoxetine (antidepressant)
    • Klonopin (anxiety medication)
    • Carbamazepine (bipolar medication)
    • Ativan (anxiety medication)
    • Vicoprofen (pain reliever)
    • Propranolol (hypertension drug)
    • Biaxin (an antibiotic)
    • Hydrocodone (pain medication)

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/027817_ac...#ixzz2kmSpyprE
    Those were just found near her, her toxicology report found hydrocodone, acetaminophen, chlorpheniramine, and L-methamphetamine.

I wonder if any of these medications contain some of the heavy metals in her system, however it still puzzles me how her husband would have died of a similar death. I can't seem to find his toxicology report. Do we know of any poisons that contain all these heavy metals?

Quote Originally Posted by ctkid View Post
    What is weird is at the bottom of their site.

http://thecarlsoncompany.net/

Profile of a typical poisoner
    (based on over 5000 years of forensic case studies) shown below

Caucasian; male; average to above average intelligence; underachiever; inadequate personality; non-athletic; cowardly; neat and orderly; meticulous; loner; careful planner; and non confrontational (either physically or psychologically).
    This is interesting. I have always had it in my mind that it would be a female thing. IMO, the infamous poisoner's have always been women. Hmmm.

I found something to back that up:

The U. S. Department of Justice’s report on Homicide Trends in the United States (1980 to 2008) offers up this statistical insight: of all poison killers in that time period 60.5 percent male and 39.5 percent female.

“Contrary to popular belief, the majority of convicted poisoners are men, overwhelmingly so when the victim is a woman. When the victim is a man, the poisoner is equally likely to be male or female,” writes Joni Johnston in “The Psychological Profile of a Poisoner”, published last year in Psychology Today.
    I do find it odd though that her husband did not want her to have an autopsy. Did he commit suicide by guilt with the same poison? Or were they both poisoned by someone else?

I would not rent a room from her Mom, that's for sure.
    Just an opinion - Subject to change

Quote Originally Posted by SumnerRain View Post
    I found something to back that up:

I do find it odd though that her husband did not want her to have an autopsy. Did he commit suicide by guilt with the same poison? Or were they both poisoned by someone else?
    I learn something new everyday at WS.

I'll be curious to see where this new info leads.

In my own little corner in my own little chair
    I had trigeminal neuralgia, which is severe nerve pain in your face.
    They first thought it may be shingles, so gave me Valtrex. I was given Vicodin, but had a reaction to it, so then given another pain med. then started on an anti seizure drug. At the time I was taking anti-Thyroid meds and a beta blocker (propanalol) due to Graves Disease.
    I know it looks like a long list of medications a few posts up, but there could be valid reasons for them....just sayin'

Edit to add: carbamazepine can be used for seizures OR bi polar. It's also called Tegratol.
    May you dream you are dreaming in a warm soft bed
    and the voices inside you that fill you with dread
    make the sounds of thousands of angels instead
    tonight where you might be laying your head.
    I wish you well.
    ~~~~~~~~~~Patty Griffin~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~Nobody's Crying~~~~~~~~

My posts are my own opinion, unless a link is included.

Just thinking about the Martin MacNeill case...

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/blog....wcomments=true
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

Quote Originally Posted by john's mom View Post
    I had trigeminal neuralgia, which is severe nerve pain in your face.
    They first thought it may be shingles, so gave me Valtrex. I was given Vicodin, but had a reaction to it, so then given another pain med. then started on an anti seizure drug. At the time I was taking anti-Thyroid meds and a beta blocker (propanalol) due to Graves Disease.
    I know it looks like a long list of medications a few posts up, but there could be valid reasons for them....just sayin'

Edit to add: carbamazepine can be used for seizures OR bi polar. It's also called Tegratol.
    Additionally, Topamax and Methylprednisolone are both prescribed for the treatment of migraines. The antidepressants/anti anxiety meds are commonly prescribed for patients with chronic pain-if you hurt all the time, your mood is likely to suffer.

Propanolol is for blood pressure but it can also help with anxiety. I've heard it is used by some for "stage fright". It blocks cortisol release which happens in the flight or fight response. It may be useful in treatment of PTSD symptoms. (Just FYI)

Quote Originally Posted by EmmaliLucia View Post
    Isn't Lithium considered a heavy metal?

Is there any way she could have been on bipolar medication that wasn't prescribed to her?

That really makes very little sense though considering her husband also died. I was always under the impression that it was maybe toxic mold. It always sounded like toxic mold poisoning to me. But apparently it's not..

What happened to you, Brittany?
    No. Lithium is not a heavy metal. Neither is Aluminium.

Heavy metals are the transition elements.

The combination of above normal elements appears random, in fact, all of the elements appear relatively high, so I think it is probably just contamination or the tests were not done properly. How would she be able in ingest uranium for example?

The only element significantly higher than the "high" value on the list is aluminium, and that is not a heavy metal.

It is possible that she was taking some sort of herbal or "homeopathic" concoction. That stuff is all snake oil and in most cases you have no idea what is actually in them. It is unregulated and you take your life and health in your hands when you use them. That might explain how she got high levels of such a diverse array of elements in her body though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tugela View Post
    The combination of above normal elements appears random, in fact, all of the elements appear relatively high, so I think it is probably just contamination or the tests were not done properly. How would she be able in ingest uranium for example?

The only element significantly higher than the "high" value on the list is aluminium, and that is not a heavy metal.

It is possible that she was taking some sort of herbal or "homeopathic" concoction. That stuff is all snake oil and in most cases you have no idea what is actually in them. It is unregulated and you take your life and health in your hands when you use them. That might explain how she got high levels of such a diverse array of elements in her body though.

According to this....aluminum is a heavy metal.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/chemis...Definition.htm

Quote Originally Posted by Geneva View Post
    I would not rent a room from her Mom, that's for sure.

Especially with your husband!

Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    Just thinking about the Martin MacNeill case...

http://entertainment.msn.co.nz/blog....wcomments=true
    From the article:

When questioned about his relationship with Sharon, Simon told The Sun there was nothing romantic going on between them... "We don't have sex, number one. Number two, she is a woman that has toxic neuropathy, which means she can barely walk. I live downstairs, she lives upstairs," he said.

This is interesting... Simon said that Sharon has toxic neuropathy - she can barely walk - yet he was living downstairs and she upstairs. Kinda tough on a woman who can hardly walk.. Maybe they had an elevator?

I have no opinion at all about there being an affair, just thought it peculiar that Sharon would be navigating stairs in her condition.

It's a strange and sad story.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast