1036 users online (160 members and 876 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

TX - Nicholas Plaza, 5, San Antonio, 23 Oct 2001 *R. Zavala, P. Plaza guilty*

http://www.ksat.com/news/4430116/detail.html

SAN ANTONIO -- San Antonio police dug through the wee hours of the morning early Friday in an alley on the Southwest Side where a 31-year-old man claims he buried a missing 5-year-old boy.
    According to an arrest affidavit, Zavala told police that Nicholas, who had been sick, stopped breathing one night.

Nicholas Plaza

Zavala performed CPR on the boy for about 20 minutes, but when he was unable to revive Nicholas, out of fear he wrapped the boy in sheets and garbage bags and put this body in a Dumpster, the affidavit said.

The affidavit also detailed a torturous life that Nicholas suffered, allegedly with Zavala and the boy's mother.

According to the affidavit, Priscilla Plaza, the boy's mother, told police that she noticed that her son's "penis had a cut on it" and it "appeared to be falling off."

Priscilla Plaza also told police that Zavala "took about five baths a day" with her son and that Nicholas would be force fed until he would throw up, the affidavit said.

The mother also told police that Zavala would take Nicholas into the bathroom, where he would hear him cry after hearing loud bangs, "like something hitting the wall," the affidavit said.

Zavala's mother told police that she saw that Nicholas had a "cut on the penis," "was peeing on himself," had "blisters in his mouth" his "hair (was) falling out in lumps," and he was unable to walk due to a "sprained or broken leg."

Priscilla Plaza claims she didn't seek medical attention for the boy because Zavala would not let her.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story...F-0156F4153A3D
    Zavala admitted to News 4 WOAI cameras he played a role in Nicholas' disappearance.

"I never said I killed him," Zavala said. "All I said was that I ended up getting rid of him."

Zavala reportedly told police he wrapped little Nicholas' body in sheets and garbage bags and threw it in an H-E-B dumpster back in October of 2001. He told detectives Nicholas stopped breathing when his mother was bathing him and that he dumped the boy's body to protect Nicholas' mom and so he wouldn't go to prison.

I swear sometimes words just f*n fail me ...

Quote Originally Posted by golfmom
    http://www.woai.com/news/local/story...F-0156F4153A3D
    Zavala admitted to News 4 WOAI cameras he played a role in Nicholas' disappearance.

"I never said I killed him," Zavala said. "All I said was that I ended up getting rid of him."

Zavala reportedly told police he wrapped little Nicholas' body in sheets and garbage bags and threw it in an H-E-B dumpster back in October of 2001. He told detectives Nicholas stopped breathing when his mother was bathing him and that he dumped the boy's body to protect Nicholas' mom and so he wouldn't go to prison.

I swear sometimes words just f*n fail me ...
    It sounds like he took this child and made him the punching bag for anger, hatred, perversion, control and just the worse evil I have ever heard of....."I never said I killed him......All I said was that I ended up getting rid of him."

How horrible. If the father was the one abusing the boy the mother is just as responsible IMO. No matter how afraid I was of a man I would never let them hurt my children. I would find a way out.
    Just my opinion of course!!

That poor little boy. What a tortured life he had due to a negligent mother and her pig of a boyfriend. I hope that they send them BOTH to prison for life (or worse).

What a terrible litle life this baby had !! Both the mom and the low life scum boyfriend should be punished.

It breaks my heart to think of what this little guy must have gone through.

SewingDeb is offline "Sorry, I'm not qualified to land the plane."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypros
    That poor little boy. What a tortured life he had due to a negligent mother and her pig of a boyfriend. I hope that they send them BOTH to prison for life (or worse).
    My thoughts exactly.

Search for boy yields nothing
    05/01/2005 12:00 AM CDT
    Mariano Castillo
    Express-News Staff Writer
    Two cadaver dogs — first one, then the other — sniffed up and down a West Side alley Saturday morning for the remains of 5-year-old Nicholas Plaza, who has been missing since October 2001.

About an hour later, the operation was called off.

The search, which started Friday and involved a daylong effort with a backhoe and shovels, has become stalled again.

Police had no further plans to search the area — the result of a suspect's tip — but may reconsider the alley as their investigation continues.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/met...22d43fd6d.html

Mom's Boyfriend Charged With Murder Of Child Who Vanished Five Years Ago

A grand jury has indicted Ruben Zavala Jr. on a charge of murder "by manner and means unknown" in connection with the disappearance nearly five years ago of Nicholas Plaza, the son of Zavala's former girlfriend, said Bexar County District Attorney Susan Reed.

Nicholas was 5 years old when he disappeared in October 2001.

http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/met....2a0502da.html

Quote Originally Posted by Rachael
    How horrible. If the father was the one abusing the boy the mother is just as responsible IMO. No matter how afraid I was of a man I would never let them hurt my children. I would find a way out.
    helloooooooo ( sarcasim )

---- I so agree--- no one would hurt my children

Quote Originally Posted by Cypros
    i'm leaning towards the WORSE--- for both--- mom first

I'm sorry but what the ****** was this woman thinking of her boyfriend taking all of these baths with her son-and why didn't she put a stop to it. People like this are just the most disgusting beings in the universe.

I just dont' get it and I never will understand how anybody could stand by and do nothing to stop an obviously wrong bunch of situations-and in this case all of the different things that this poor boy was allegedly subjected to there was practically a neon sign following the kid around announcing all of the things that was happening to him and yet his mother did nothing??

I have never been a violent person in my life but this case makes me sick enough to want to go beat the living crap out of both of these people-and enlist as many helpers as possible to assist me. At least this little guy is at peace now

Quote Originally Posted by Gmommy
    I'm sorry but what the ****** was this woman thinking of her boyfriend taking all of these baths with her son-and why didn't she put a stop to it. People like this are just the most disgusting beings in the universe.

I just dont' get it and I never will understand how anybody could stand by and do nothing to stop an obviously wrong bunch of situations-and in this case all of the different things that this poor boy was allegedly subjected to there was practically a neon sign following the kid around announcing all of the things that was happening to him and yet his mother did nothing??

I have never been a violent person in my life but this case makes me sick enough to want to go beat the living crap out of both of these people-and enlist as many helpers as possible to assist me. At least this little guy is at peace now
    i'll help ya..............

Quote Originally Posted by Gmommy

Count me in as well!! I hope both of the adults get the maximum sentence----and we know how well child molesters fare in prison, don't we.

OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    *cry* the poor baby!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast