Controversial query...

wonderllama

Registered Snoozer
Reaction score
This may be slightly controversial, but has anyone considered asking the people from say Wikileaks or Anonymous to have a look at this case?

Specifically the stuff that hasn't been released for no particularly good reason.

ie: phone records.

Now I'm certainly not suggesting they delve into anything that is hidden for actual legal reasons, such as Grand Jury confidential info, but stuff that should be available regarding the possible "dodgy dealings" of the DA etc.

Feel free to delete this if I'm asking something that I shouldn't be asking.
:)

This may be slightly controversial, but has anyone considered asking the people from say Wikileaks or Anonymous to have a look at this case?

Specifically the stuff that hasn't been released for no particularly good reason.

ie: phone records.

Now I'm certainly not suggesting they delve into anything that is hidden for actual legal reasons, such as Grand Jury confidential info, but stuff that should be available regarding the possible "dodgy dealings" of the DA etc.

Feel free to delete this if I'm asking something that I shouldn't be asking.
:)

People from inside the case would be the ones to inform, upload and release documents to wikileaks. That would be really interesting, but it's not like JA analyzes docs and data sent to the site. The entire point of wikileaks is to just post/share otherwise hidden and secret -confidential data.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back