815 users online (83 members and 732 guests)  

Websleuths News

Beautiful Satellite Images Show Earth From Space

Amazing! See how many you recognize....

"The further we (as the human race) grow away from the natural world, the quieter the natural world becomes and the more pathological we become as a culture."........Bernie Krause

The citizens of the United States of America have a right to applaud themselves for having given to mankind examples of an enlarged and liberal policy—a policy worthy of imitation......which gives to bigotry no sanction, to persecution no assistance.......George Washington

In the Lost & Found
    What an astounding planet we are blessed to live on. The Satellite images are so beautiful. The textures and the colours - and the patterns!
    Reading the editorial at the beginning made me realize the incredible time we live in - 70 years ago we didn't know what the earth looked like from above - now we can press a button and see it.
    Thanks for pressing a button and sharing it.

No longer in a truck ; ))
    Wow! Amazing pics. Looking at them makes me feel as small as an ant, even smaller!
    "It seems our profound fascination with serial killers is matched by an equally profound lack of interest in their victims." - Vanessa Veselka

"This is a wonderful day. I have never seen this one ever before." Dr. Maya Angelou

F.L.Y. First love yourself!