Adam Levine Is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive

Dark Knight

Reaction score
He may be battling to be the winning coach on NBC's hit series The Voice but Adam Levine has this year's Sexiest Man Alive crown in the bag.

"As a musician, you have fantasies that you want to win Grammys, but I didn't really think that this was on the table," the singer tells PEOPLE in this week's cover story. "I was just amazed and stunned and it almost seemed like they were kidding, but they weren't, so that's cool."

http://www.people.com/people/package/article/0,,20315920_20757452,00.html

No, thanks.

I don't find any of the guys on their A-list attractive or sexy.

I used to like Idris Elba, but in like one year he got 10 years older!

Besides, I like my men with the right fat percentage!!

Lol about Idris.

And really, Adam Levine? Not for me, way too metro girly-man looking for my tastes. I like my men to look like men!

I think they got it 100% correct.

He is yummy for sure.

I don't know who he is!!!!

He's the lead singer for Maroon 5 and one of the judges on The Voice. You Tube and watch the videos for Wake Up Call (my fav) and Moves Like Jagger.
I'm 52, and I think he's pretty hot.

"Adam Levine Is PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive"

Yes he is.

DUR!

shudder sigh

He is scrumptious.

lol

Guess I'm too old to count. Didn't know who he is. Don't find him at all attractive.

Good luck to the younger generations, that's all I can say.

I don't agree . . . but to each, his/her own I suppose! :floorlaugh:

Physically he's a good looking guy. But then he opens his mouth and all that hate pours out. Sexy for me is both an inside and outside thing. Adam's got no class.

Awe. I've never heard him be hateful. But I guess I just see him on the Voice and he's precious on there.

Meh. So overrated in his looks and talent. JMO

WHY? The Sexiest Man Alive?? Yea, Sure..:twocents:

I too have heard him be hateful.

One star, I forget who, it will come to me, said she thought he was cute, may have said she may have wanted to date him, blah blah wanted to meet him.
His reply, "I Find That Rather Pushy" something like that.

Get a real grip on yourself Levine.

As someone stated, Overrated for all qualities.. JMO

No class except to himself.

Goz
Happy Mothers Day to all our wonderful Moms..:seeya:

ick.
I have a huge aversion to the 2 day beard thing. I don't find it sexy, I see it as dirty and lazy. grow a real beard and look groomed or shave and look groomed but don't try to look like a skid row wino.

sex has more to do with attitude than looks. IMO the 2 things rarely happen in the same man.

Oh my God.

Lol.

I never buy People and this is why. It's actually just a great big advertisement financed by various PR teams.

Adam Levine fan here just popped in to say love Adam, enjoy his music, enjoy him on The Voice.

HATE the new hair. But as long as it makes him happy my opinion means doo dah

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back