950 users online (120 members and 830 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    I think the confusion with the dogs is due to different Handlers train their specific dogs to react in such a way that they can *read* what they are indicating to.
    I don't mean just in this case but overall.
    I guess we just should just trust what the experts tell us.
    After all that's why they're the *Experts*.
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

The trouble is, when it comes to dogs, "experts" often aren't.

clear as can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post

Hi !
    This link is also full of useful information. It's the released official Policia Judiciaria files.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TRANSLATIONS.htm

First time poster yall. Forgive me if I don't do this correctly but after I read this time line and statement given by these Tapas people I was so compelled to say what I read into it...... play devils advocate and assume for a moment that all of these Tapas fools were doing cocaine all night during their dinner, like they were all leaving the table every 10-15 mins and meeting sketchy folks in the shadows?? What if Madelaine climbed out of her bed and found the drugs? Maybe it wasnt cocaine but ecstasy. One little tablet that looks like candy could have killed her. Those super over scheduled type A perfectionists love those kind of drugs. They live a super high paced lifestyle, running, tennis, caring for three small children....mothers little helper indeed. None of them will veer from their statements because none of them want to be involved in drugs with kids and the embarrassment fallout from such eg losing medical liscense, cub scout troop leadership and what not. I know plenty of "Kates" and let me tell you ive spent enough time in a sorority house to know what it means when super skinny half drunk people especially women get up from the table every fifteen minutes or so to go to the bathroom. whoever brought them the blow needs to be found. Maybe that Mansel or some weird name. Him. Bet he knows.

Thoughts? Remember GM was seennover talking to someone in shadows whbefore he went back to the room to "check kids"

WTF is up with that linked Youtube video .That sounded more like a confession then a tribute video..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

Quote Originally Posted by EvelynCakes View Post
    First time poster yall. Forgive me if I don't do this correctly but after I read this time line and statement given by these Tapas people I was so compelled to say what I read into it...... play devils advocate and assume for a moment that all of these Tapas fools were doing cocaine all night during their dinner, like they were all leaving the table every 10-15 mins and meeting sketchy folks in the shadows?? What if Madelaine climbed out of her bed and found the drugs? Maybe it wasnt cocaine but ecstasy. One little tablet that looks like candy could have killed her. Those super over scheduled type A perfectionists love those kind of drugs. They live a super high paced lifestyle, running, tennis, caring for three small children....mothers little helper indeed. None of them will veer from their statements because none of them want to be involved in drugs with kids and the embarrassment fallout from such eg losing medical liscense, cub scout troop leadership and what not. I know plenty of "Kates" and let me tell you ive spent enough time in a sorority house to know what it means when super skinny half drunk people especially women get up from the table every fifteen minutes or so to go to the bathroom. whoever brought them the blow needs to be found. Maybe that Mansel or some weird name. Him. Bet he knows.

Thoughts? Remember GM was seennover talking to someone in shadows whbefore he went back to the room to "check kids"
    That's an interesting theory. But would these people do coke on holiday - wouldn't they just be relaxing instead?

Of course they would. Thats when it would be a recreational use. And btw in portugal drug use is like no big deal as long as it is a small amount for personal use. They could have easily acquired it anywhere in that resort eithout ever having to leave. It only takes a day or two to leave your system and they prob were users throughout medical school as well. Its much more common than yall think. Plenty of profesionals use it recreationally.

Pretty sure if they had drugs on them they would not have made it through airport security!

Quote Originally Posted by jordynsmommy529 View Post
    Pretty sure if they had drugs on them they would not have made it through airport security!
    They bought them there. Inside the resort, Duh. They would never attempt to cross any border with drugs on them. What didn't you get?

But professionals do coke as a part of their busy life styles - not when they're relaxing at a quiet resort, in bed by midnight, and with children to look after.

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    I have to admit, when I read their reports & tried picturing the coming & going that was the first thing I thought.
    And yes, I think they probably would take it for recreational use.
    MOO
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by EvelynCakes View Post
    They bought them there. Inside the resort, Duh. They would never attempt to cross any border with drugs on them. What didn't you get?

lol, yes I'am sure they no many cocaine dealer's on holiday!

six years later and this crap......

http://media.skynews.com/media/image...-1-329x437.jpg

A spy plane on a NATO exercise may have captured an aerial image of the person who abducted Madeleine McCann, it was claimed last night.

A Portuguese military aircraft took photos of the Algarve coastline on the day the three-year-old disappeared, says British military expert Phillip Borden.

He claims the photographs were clear enough to identify buildings and people's faces and were offered to Portuguese police when Nato officials later learned of Madeleine's disappearance,' Mr Borden said.

'The aircraft may provide a new....

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    six years later and this crap......

http://media.skynews.com/media/image...-1-329x437.jpg

A spy plane on a NATO exercise may have captured an aerial image of the person who abducted Madeleine McCann, it was claimed last night.

A Portuguese military aircraft took photos of the Algarve coastline on the day the three-year-old disappeared, says British military expert Phillip Borden.

He claims the photographs were clear enough to identify buildings and people's faces and were offered to Portuguese police when Nato officials later learned of Madeleine's disappearance,' Mr Borden said.

'The aircraft may provide a new....

I know it's probally bs but I wish it was true!

Maybe not . . . . .

Madeleine McCann is mentioned twice in the WikiLeaks cables.

The Guardian, 13 Dec. 2010

" British police helped to "develop evidence" against Madeleine McCann's parents as they were investigated by Portuguese police as formal suspects in the disappearance of their daughter."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2010/d...british-police
    Yoda

Full story now online...

A Portuguese military aircraft took photos of the Algarve coastline on the day the three-year-old dis appeared, says British military expert Philip Burden.

He claims the images were clear enough to identify buildings and people’s faces and were offered to Portuguese police when Nato officials later learned of Madeleine’s disappearance. Mr Burden said: “The aircraft may provide a new lead in the hunt for Madeleine. During the early and late evening of May 3, 2007, the day Madeleine disappeared from the holiday resort of Praia da Luz, the plane took aerial photos of that stretch of the Algarve.

[modsnip: more at link]

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/448...Cann-abduction
    Last edited by Salem; 12-15-2013 at 01:43 PM. Reason: No more than 10% of the article, please.

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast