1187 users online (237 members and 950 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 437
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,786
    Maybe not so ridiculous.

    Amaral has said that they attempted to retrieve this information but were denied.

    Maybe these images actually exist...and maybe they reveal some truth.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    12,667
    If they in fact reveal anything that shows where Madeleine could have been taken, I would bet they would know that.


    They should release them if they are available.
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

    All my posts are my opinion only.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,786
    "They" happen to be NATO.

    I dont know how this organisation can be forced to do anything...

    The only reason we know about it is Wikileaks and Amaral. These images were known about by the PJ years ago.
    .
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    42
    Hi all!

    Good convo going on here, so much info to go through in this case, ahh! So addictive!

    What do y'all think of this?!

    http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/uk-...-1226795199295

    Interesting, however I find it hard to believe professional burglars would want to take a child with them!? Surely that would just make things 10 billions times worse! It says the burglars had previously robbed an apartment and disturbed a child and then fled, so why would they just suddenly take the child this time?

    I don't understand how the police can say they 'know who kidnapped Madeleine' simply based off the facts that the burglars made phone calls around the time she was kidnapped, hopefully more is explained about this because it sounds like flimsy evidence to make such strong statements about.

    So much coming out lately about this case, all leading to no where. E-fits not released for 5 years (WTF?!), a suspect who died 4 years ago, those aeroplane photographs and now this. I find myself starting to think these are all just distractions...

  5. #35
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979


    Hi Stef88

    I think it's a load of B.S. !!

    *(see Crimewatch thread, we seem to have been using that for general discussion lately)
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Stef88 View Post
    Hi all!

    Good convo going on here, so much info to go through in this case, ahh! So addictive!

    What do y'all think of this?!

    http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/uk-...-1226795199295

    Interesting, however I find it hard to believe professional burglars would want to take a child with them!? Surely that would just make things 10 billions times worse! It says the burglars had previously robbed an apartment and disturbed a child and then fled, so why would they just suddenly take the child this time?

    I don't understand how the police can say they 'know who kidnapped Madeleine' simply based off the facts that the burglars made phone calls around the time she was kidnapped, hopefully more is explained about this because it sounds like flimsy evidence to make such strong statements about.

    So much coming out lately about this case, all leading to no where. E-fits not released for 5 years (WTF?!), a suspect who died 4 years ago, those aeroplane photographs and now this. I find myself starting to think these are all just distractions...
    Madeleine sells papers, so the media will print anything about the case however stupid or irresponsible. Have a look at the leveson inquiry, where on oath media bosses admitted they printed anything regardless of its truth, and how the police admitted under oath they knew lies were printed about the case that falsely implicated the parents but when questioned by journalists did not correct them in case it upset the Portuguese police.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,786
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    Madeleine sells papers, so the media will print anything about the case however stupid or irresponsible. Have a look at the leveson inquiry, where on oath media bosses admitted they printed anything regardless of its truth, and how the police admitted under oath they knew lies were printed about the case that falsely implicated the parents but when questioned by journalists did not correct them in case it upset the Portuguese police.
    Lies were printed indeed.

    I don't know how it can be claimed that "lies falsely implicated the parents" when the parents implicated themselves by their changing stories, refusal to cooperate, and let's not forget the dogs and the DNA and Martin Smith.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    Lies were printed indeed.

    I don't know how it can be claimed that "lies falsely implicated the parents" when the parents implicated themselves by their changing stories, refusal to cooperate, and let's not forget the dogs and the DNA and Martin Smith.
    The parents have not changed their stories or refused to cooperate. The dogs are not evidence, they are guides to help find evidence and nothing was found at their alert sites (aside from Gerry McCann's DNA), this dog has also made false alerts in other cases. No DNA of Madeleine mccanns was found, the nearest was a sample found in the car boot which came from at least three people and contained fifteen markers shared by Madeleine, HOWEVER, these fifteen markers may have come from up to five different individuals, and not only are none of the markers unique to Madeleine but every single marker in her DNA is found multiple times over in her family so the findings meant nothing more than it was likely the DNA had McCann family members as contributors. Incidently, for those that are convinced the dog alerts mean death, the evrd never alerted in the place the DNA was found.

    But your post does prove the point about how damaging the lies about the DNA, dogs abilities etc were to the McCann's. [modsnip].
    The links to thus I have posted previously but can be found in the PJ files and leveson enquiry site.
    Last edited by Salem; 01-17-2014 at 05:18 PM.

  9. #39
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979
    An E.V.R.D. dogs alerts to SCENT !

    "In every place marked by the blood dog it was confirmed there was DNA."


    Report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

    (snip)

    " All the inspections were recorded in sound and image and were directed by our British colleagues that accompanied the dogs.

    Among the great number of objects and locales inspected, the dogs marked the following places:
    1. Apartment 5 A, Ocean Club resort, the place from where the child disappeared
    1.1. Cadaver odour
    * Master bedroom, in a corner, by the wardrobe
    * Living room, behind the sofa, by the side window
    1.2. Blood dog:
    * Living room behind the sofa, close to the lateral window (on the same spot signalled by the cadaver dog);
    2. Front garden to the apartment 5A
    2.1. Cadaver dog
    * Flower bed (the dog handler commented on the 'lightness' of the odor)
    3. Apartments where the rest of the group were staying
    * NOTHING was detected by the dogs
    4. Actual residence of the McCann
    * NOTHING was detected on the house by any of the dogs
    5. At Aldeia da Luz
    * NOTHING was detected by any of the dogs
    6. Clothes and belongings of McCann family
    6.1. Cadaver dog:
    * 2 pieces of clothing of Kate McCann
    * One piece of Madeleine McCann
    * Madeleine's soft toy
    * The odour was detected when the toy was still in the interior of the actual residence of the McCann
    * It was confirmed in out of the house conditions
    7. Vehicle used by the McCann family
    7.1. Cadaver dog:
    * Marked the key of the car
    * Marked the interior of the booth
    7.2. Blood dog
    * Marked the car key
    * Marked the interior of the booth
    8. Car used by a family friend that was staying in the same resort, in some of the same days
    * Nothing was detected by any of the dogs
    9. All the cars used by the arguido Robert Murat and the people that are close to him
    * Nothing was detected by any of the dogs."

    http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  10. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,786
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    The parents have not changed their stories or refused to cooperate. The dogs are not evidence, they are guides to help find evidence and nothing was found at their alert sites (aside from Gerry McCann's DNA), this dog has also made false alerts in other cases. No DNA of Madeleine mccanns was found, the nearest was a sample found in the car boot which came from at least three people and contained fifteen markers shared by Madeleine, HOWEVER, these fifteen markers may have come from up to five different individuals, and not only are none of the markers unique to Madeleine but every single marker in her DNA is found multiple times over in her family so the findings meant nothing more than it was likely the DNA had McCann family members as contributors. Incidently, for those that are convinced the dog alerts mean death, the evrd never alerted in the place the DNA was found.

    But your post does prove the point about how damaging the lies about the DNA, dogs abilities etc were to the McCann's. Its been established as lies under oath, yet people still believe it.
    The links to thus I have posted previously but can be found in the PJ files and leveson enquiry site.
    What has been established as lies under oath?

    What are you talking about?
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS


  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    What has been established as lies under oath?

    What are you talking about?
    The leveson enquiry where journalists stated under oath they had printed false stories about the mccanns. At the same inquiry UK police stated under oath that they were aware the stories implicating the McCann's, including the ones about DNA, were false but when journalists asked if they were true they refused to comment as they did not want to upset the Portuguese police.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    An E.V.R.D. dogs alerts to SCENT !

    "In every place marked by the blood dog it was confirmed there was DNA."


    Report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

    (snip)

    " All the inspections were recorded in sound and image and were directed by our British colleagues that accompanied the dogs.

    Among the great number of objects and locales inspected, the dogs marked the following places:
    1. Apartment 5 A, Ocean Club resort, the place from where the child disappeared
    1.1. Cadaver odour
    * Master bedroom, in a corner, by the wardrobe
    * Living room, behind the sofa, by the side window
    1.2. Blood dog:
    * Living room behind the sofa, close to the lateral window (on the same spot signalled by the cadaver dog);
    2. Front garden to the apartment 5A
    2.1. Cadaver dog
    * Flower bed (the dog handler commented on the 'lightness' of the odor)
    3. Apartments where the rest of the group were staying
    * NOTHING was detected by the dogs
    4. Actual residence of the McCann
    * NOTHING was detected on the house by any of the dogs
    5. At Aldeia da Luz
    * NOTHING was detected by any of the dogs
    6. Clothes and belongings of McCann family
    6.1. Cadaver dog:
    * 2 pieces of clothing of Kate McCann
    * One piece of Madeleine McCann
    * Madeleine's soft toy
    * The odour was detected when the toy was still in the interior of the actual residence of the McCann
    * It was confirmed in out of the house conditions
    7. Vehicle used by the McCann family
    7.1. Cadaver dog:
    * Marked the key of the car
    * Marked the interior of the booth
    7.2. Blood dog
    * Marked the car key
    * Marked the interior of the booth
    8. Car used by a family friend that was staying in the same resort, in some of the same days
    * Nothing was detected by any of the dogs
    9. All the cars used by the arguido Robert Murat and the people that are close to him
    * Nothing was detected by any of the dogs."

    http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm
    That is untrue, DNA was not found in all of the locations the dog alerted to, but as its owner stated it alerts to all bodily fluids it would not matter if it was. I am not sure what you mean when you say the evrd alerted to the interior of the car booth, do you mean boot because that is incorrect. You quote does not match the statement given by the handler, the fss report or the video.

  13. #43
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    That is untrue, DNA was not found in all of the locations the dog alerted to, but as its owner stated it alerts to all bodily fluids it would not matter if it was. I am not sure what you mean when you say the evrd alerted to the interior of the car booth, do you mean boot because that is incorrect. You quote does not match the statement given by the handler, the fss report or the video.
    I clearly stated the Official Report
    ( including LINK )

    Report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

    In regards to Leveson Report it was an inquiry the Culture, Practices and Ethics of the Press !!

    Nothing to do with Madeline's case or THE PJ.

    Seriously, have YOU actually read the Official Files ??
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,786
    Rule number one for criminals - never admit to anything.

    Kate displayed this when she sat in the PJ interrogation room and refused to utter a word.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,161
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    The leveson enquiry where journalists stated under oath they had printed false stories about the mccanns. At the same inquiry UK police stated under oath that they were aware the stories implicating the McCann's, including the ones about DNA, were false but when journalists asked if they were true they refused to comment as they did not want to upset the Portuguese police.
    Can you link this report, please? I don't believe I have every seen it and it would be helpful if I could review it.

    Thanks,

    Salem

Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Questions for Levi Page. NO DISCUSSION QUESTIONS ONLY.
    By grandmaj in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:42 AM

Tags for this Thread