1519 users online (319 members and 1200 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 437
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    I clearly stated the Official Report
    ( including LINK )

    Report by Chief Inspector Tavares de Almeida to the Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

    In regards to Leveson Report it was an inquiry the Culture, Practices and Ethics of the Press !!

    Nothing to do with Madeline's case or THE PJ.

    Seriously, have YOU actually read the Official Files ??
    How can you say that journalists swearing under oath they wrote false stories about the Madeleine McCann case , and the police swearing on oath that they knew the stories were false but refused to correct them because they did not want to upset the PJ has nothing to do with the McCann case and PJ?

    And almeida wrote the half time report which was discredited by the final report (the scandel he got himself into did not exactly help his credibility either), which stated there was no evidence against the McCann's.

    Also you did not clarify what you meant by car booth? If it was boot grime states clearly Eddie did not alert there.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Can you link this report, please? I don't believe I have every seen it and it would be helpful if I could review it.

    Thanks,

    Salem

    http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk

    Here is the main page, it contained the final report by leveson, as well as all witness statements including the McCann's, Jeremy Lawton (who stated PJ leaked information to the Portuguese press that misrepresented the DNA evidence and caused people to think it implicated the McCann's) etc

  3. #48
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    ( snipped )

    Also you did not clarify what you meant by car booth? If it was boot grime states clearly Eddie did not alert there.
    QUOTE !!

    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Quote
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  4. #49
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post

    (snipped)

    Jeremy Lawton (who stated PJ leaked information to the Portuguese press that misrepresented the DNA evidence and caused people to think it implicated the McCann's) etc
    BBM
    " However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann."

    John Lowe - Forensic Scientist at FFS

    http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

    "Stuart (Prior) contacts the FSS and asks them if they think the Portuguese are idiots. We hear him saying:
    “With a lot less than that, we would have already arrested someone in England.”

    (snipped)

    WHAT THE LABORATORY REPORTS BRING TO LIGHT

    The preliminary results from FSS were enlightening in a way, and confirmed the information given by the EVRD (Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog) and the CSI dog.

    - The CSI dog, Keela, signaled the presence of human blood where Eddie, the EVRD dog, marked the presence of cadaver odour – on the floor tiles behind the sofa in the lounge "

    http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/chapter-18/
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  5. #50
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    The leveson enquiry where journalists stated under oath they had printed false stories about the mccanns. At the same inquiry UK police stated under oath that they were aware the stories implicating the McCann's, including the ones about DNA, were false but when journalists asked if they were true they refused to comment as they did not want to upset the Portuguese police.

    It had absolutely nothing to do with the criminal investigation regarding the Disappearance of Madeline McCann !!

    Gerry Mccann just happened to be one of 337 witnesses called and about 300 others who made statements.

    Others included Sienna Miller, Hugh Grant, Steve Coogan & J.K. Rowling !!


    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Can you link this report, please? I don't believe I have every seen it and it would be helpful if I could review it.

    Thanks,

    Salem
    The Official Report is over 2,000 pages !!

    But there is an 8 page Summary by Lord Justice Leveson both can be found on the official site :

    http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/about/the-report/

    A bit simpler summary :

    Leveson Inquiry - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Last edited by KateB; 04-06-2015 at 08:47 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    BBM
    " However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann."

    John Lowe - Forensic Scientist at FFS

    http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm

    "Stuart (Prior) contacts the FSS and asks them if they think the Portuguese are idiots. We hear him saying:
    “With a lot less than that, we would have already arrested someone in England.”

    (snipped)

    WHAT THE LABORATORY REPORTS BRING TO LIGHT

    The preliminary results from FSS were enlightening in a way, and confirmed the information given by the EVRD (Enhanced Victim Recovery Dog) and the CSI dog.

    - The CSI dog, Keela, signaled the presence of human blood where Eddie, the EVRD dog, marked the presence of cadaver odour – on the floor tiles behind the sofa in the lounge "

    http://truthofthelie.com/the-book/chapter-18/
    That's from amarals book not the files. British police would never arrest someone on that DNA, the most simple reason being that all of madeleibes markers are found in her parents dna. Amaral was being very misleading to suggest the DNA came from Madeleine.
    Last edited by brit1981; 01-21-2014 at 01:13 PM.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    So you have no idea what they meant by booth as there is no such thing as a booth in a car. I would suggest he meant boot but grime says the evrd did not alert there, the CSI did.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    I dont understand the dna evidence too much BUT all of the confirmed dna components found behind the couch matched madeleines....and those components were of blood as it was where the blood dog reacted and from where samples were collected and sent to the forensic science services

    Now if anyone wants to say those components could be the same as anyones in the world, well carry on as it makes a mockery of the fss and dna police work

  9. #54
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    That's from amarals book not the files. British police would never arrest someone on that DNA, the most simple reason being that all of madeleibes markers are found in her parents dna. Amaral was being very misleading to suggest the DNA came from Madeleine.


    NO IT'S NOT !!

    I Clearly stated ( AGAIN )

    QUOTE & LINK to PJ Files

    JOHN LOWE - FORENSIC SCIENTIST at FSS !!

    " However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann."


    http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    I dont understand the dna evidence too much BUT all of the confirmed dna components found behind the couch matched madeleines....and those components were of blood as it was where the blood dog reacted and from where samples were collected and sent to the forensic science services

    Now if anyone wants to say those components could be the same as anyones in the world, well carry on as it makes a mockery of the fss and dna police work
    No it does not.
    First the fss report said the DNA from the floor tiles contained components compatible with Gerry and Madeleine McCann. It does not say this is their DNA, nor could it since their components as it were are not unique to them and so cannot rule out others including the McCann family who owned the flat ( different McCann's to madeleine's family) and given the same surname and nationality is very likely to share a large number of markers. In fact there is a one in three thousand chance that a perfect stranger has three markers in common with you.
    The DNA in the car boot also contained markers compatible with madeleines DNA, but what those like amaral neglect to mention is that each and every one of madeleines marker is compatible with her parents I.e if you took a mixed sample of Kate's and Gerry's DNA all nineteen markers compatible with madeleines would be found ditto for her siblings (they may have twenty different markers though, but all twenty would be found). And in this case the fifteen markers found that were compatible with Madeleine may have come from five different people making the odds of her markers turning up virtually one hundred percent given the number of relatives who used that car. The evrd did not indicate here, but the CSI dog did. This means that if we think the dogs are reliable that the material in the boot was FRESH blood since the evrd only alerts to old dried blood but NOT fresh blood according to its handler. Therefore if the dogs are reliable then the DNA in the car came from someone who was alive at least as shortly as right before the dogs searched the car which was in July 2007.


  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,476
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post


    NO IT'S NOT !!

    I Clearly stated ( AGAIN )

    QUOTE & LINK to PJ Files

    JOHN LOWE - FORENSIC SCIENTIST at FSS !!

    " However, all of the confirmed DNA components within this result match the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Madeline McCann."


    http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/JOHN_LOWE.htm
    That bit is, but the poor analysis implying this means it is madeleines DNA is amaral.

    And look at this, the fss are just the expert witnesses they do not order arrests. So why does amaral claim that when the DNA analysis said it could not be identified as madeleines prior called fss and yelled at them saying did they think the Portuguese were stupid and this would be enough to arrest someone in the UK ( which is a lie). All that comes across as is prior trying to get the fss to alter the findings which I don't believe prior did.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,786

    Angry

    Ahhhh the old "The DNA is crap" argument.

    Let's break it down...

    LE brought in blood and cadaver dogs.

    Neither should have alerted but Grime is on record saying Eddie the Cadaver dog got wildly excited when he entered 5a, which means he smelled cadaver. He went on to indicate in a few select spots in the apartment, Kate's clothing, cuddle cat, the Renault.

    Bear in mind the dogs were owned and trained by the British police and Grime was actually PC Grime at the time. He got paid no matter what the dogs found, there was no ulterior motive.

    So, swabs were taken at these few alert sites.

    DNA consistent with Madeleine was found at these isolated spots - exactly where the dogs said it would be.

    I could stop there - in most universes the DNA would be enough to charge the parents.

    Team McCann worked their PR magic, dismissing the DNA as rubbish, doesn't prove anything.

    The thing with the DNA is, it was low copy. This means it has to be amplified artificially which is when the scientific certainty is diluted - we had 15 out of 19 alleles belonging ONLY to Madeleine.

    Evidentiary DNA has to be 100%. The DNA in Madeleine case is not 100% certainty, more like 80%.

    What cannot be dismissed is the fact that McCann DNA existed at all in the cadaver alert sites.

    In most cases, such as Caylees, the dogs alert is sufficient for LE to lay charges, per Casey Anthony. In the McCann case the reaction was to publicly denigrate both the dogs and the science - hence the "Dogs/DNA are crap" argument we see constantly regurgitated by McCann supporters.

    All while totally ignoring genuine evidence - just like suppressing the e-fit.

    What grieving, bereft parent does THAT!???!
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    No it does not.
    First the fss report said the DNA from the floor tiles contained components compatible with Gerry and Madeleine McCann. It does not say this is their DNA, nor could it since their components as it were are not unique to them and so cannot rule out others including the McCann family who owned the flat ( different McCann's to madeleine's family) and given the same surname and nationality is very likely to share a large number of markers. In fact there is a one in three thousand chance that a perfect stranger has three markers in common with you.
    The DNA in the car boot also contained markers compatible with madeleines DNA, but what those like amaral neglect to mention is that each and every one of madeleines marker is compatible with her parents I.e if you took a mixed sample of Kate's and Gerry's DNA all nineteen markers compatible with madeleines would be found ditto for her siblings (they may have twenty different markers though, but all twenty would be found). And in this case the fifteen markers found that were compatible with Madeleine may have come from five different people making the odds of her markers turning up virtually one hundred percent given the number of relatives who used that car. The evrd did not indicate here, but the CSI dog did. This means that if we think the dogs are reliable that the material in the boot was FRESH blood since the evrd only alerts to old dried blood but NOT fresh blood according to its handler. Therefore if the dogs are reliable then the DNA in the car came from someone who was alive at least as shortly as right before the dogs searched the car which was in July 2007.
    So many words..and jumping up and down on a trampolene.......oh well.....keep calm and carry on trying on to convince?..preferrably with just TRUTHS...that would be ok but less of the untruths thanks...

    Ps you are wrong the csi dog reacts to any blood, old and new....

  14. #59
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    So you have no idea what they meant by booth as there is no such thing as a booth in a car. I would suggest he meant boot but grime says the evrd did not alert there, the CSI did.
    What do you mean
    " So you have no idea what they meant by booth as there is no such thing as a booth in a car " ???

    AGAIN IT'S A QUOTE !!

    I know exactly what they meant.

    " The Renault Scenic vehicle number plate 59-DA-27

    ( snip )

    was subjected to a forensic search by officers from the Scientific Police Laboratory and another sniffer KEELA, which detected human blood remains, the following results were noted:

    03.53 the
    dog marked a zone on the right inferior side of the inside of the luggage compartment of the vehicle

    It's all in the ACTUAL PJ FILES
    ( there's even pictures if your still struggling !! )




    http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/DOGS_INSPECTION.htm
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


  15. #60
    Little Jedi's Avatar
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A Galaxy far, far away !!
    Posts
    979
    Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    So you have no idea what they meant by booth as there is no such thing as a booth in a car. I would suggest he meant boot but grime says the evrd did not alert there, the CSI did.


    For the LAST TIME :

    EVRD ALERTS TO SCENT
    ( kinda like a SMELL )

    THEN

    CSI brought in to search & alert for biologicals !!!

    As far as I am aware SCENT/SMELL doesn't leave DNA !!
    Last edited by Little Jedi; 01-21-2014 at 07:05 PM. Reason: I hadn't finished, stupid phone !
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda


Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Questions for Levi Page. NO DISCUSSION QUESTIONS ONLY.
    By grandmaj in forum Kyron Horman
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-20-2010, 10:42 AM

Tags for this Thread