TN TN - Nashville, WhtFem 30’s UP10155, Leo pendant, poss from Chilton Co, AL, Mar'98

CarlK90245

UID Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Woman's body still unidentified after 15 years

In March 1998, the woman's body was spotted floating in the Cumberland River near Cleese's Ferry in west Nashville. She had been shot twice in the head.

The woman didn't have any identification on her, but appeared to be in her 40s, about five feet, two inches tall, weighing around 170 pounds. She was wearing black athletic pants with a "Tweety Bird" emblem on the front. She was also wearing several pieces of jewelry, including a gold zodiac necklace with a "Leo" zodiac symbol on the charm.

Det. Weaver said this woman was well kept. She had dark brown hair with blonde highlights. She also had $10,000 in dental bridge work.

Warning - Postmortem photo at link
http://www.wkrn.com/story/23927581/womans-body-still-unidentified-after-15-years

This case is in NamUs as UP10155
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/10155

Elizabeth Rogers is the only rule-out.

I'm going to say it's not Cloudia. She's from California and she's not a Leo.

There is now 3 rule outs listed as of December 5th

Sara Bushland 1980 Wisconsin
Elizabeth Rogers 1931 North Carolina
Colleen Voitik McHugh 1963 Illinois

The Doe Network:
Case File 194UFTN

•Located on March 18, 1998 in the Cumberland River, Nashville, Tennessee.
•The victim had been shot prior to being put in the river.
Approximate Height and Weight: 5'2"; 170 lbs.
•Distinguishing Characteristics: She had dyed blond hair and hazel eyes.
•Clothing: She was wearing a pair of black nylon athletic pants with a "Looney Tunes" Tweetie Bird patch on the left front pocket.
•Jewelry: Jewelry found on the victim included a gold necklace with a charm depicting the zodiac sign "Leo" and two rings: one silver, the other black onyx, on the middle finger of her right hand
Estimated postmortem interval 1 Days

On Wednesday morning March 18, 1998, a tug boat captain reported to the police a body floating west in the Cumberland River near Cleese’s Ferry and Hunter’s Marina.
Upon arrival, the rescue squad pulled the body of a partially clothed woman from the water at Harbor Marina and Cleese’s Ferry.
The victim had no identification on her and is still unidentified. A woman fitting the description was seen on the evening of March 17 on Music Valley Drive with a man wearing a white Tweetie Bird tee shirt with black pants and a gold zodiac necklace.

*Added

The woman was only about 5’2″ tall. She was slightly overweight at 170 pounds or so. She appeared to be between 45 and 55 years of age, more likely under 50. She was white with short, wavy, brown hair with blonde highlights. Her eyes were green and fringed with what I consider luxuriant eyelashes.

The victim was almost certainly not a transient. She had had very expensive bridgework — the Nashville investigators considered it had cost around $10,000. Somebody who put that amount of money into her mouth had very likely been living comfortably before she was murdered.

The woman was wearing black sweat pants with a “Tweety In Training” patch on the front. She also had white panties and one white Reebok tennis shoe with red trim.

The body was found with jewelry — a gold necklace with a “Leo” zodiac pendant, a dark gray ring and a gold ring. Neither of the rings would I consider a wedding band.

The woman had been at the Valley Market on Music Valley Drive in the Donelson area the night before her body was discovered. A clerk at the store remembered her, and remembered complimenting her on the necklace she was wearing. The clerk also recalled seeing the victim in the company of a black man who was also wearing a gold chain necklace with a gold zodiac pendant.

Namus:
https://identifyus.org/cases/10155

Outdated Doe Network Profile:
http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/194uftn.html

HellBeast Article:
http://hellbeasts.com/nashville-tennessee-jane-doe/

Couldn't find a thread on the forums with this UID after I discovered it on Wikipedia
150px-Nashville-TN-Jane-Doe.jpg
nashvillejanedoe.jpg
LEO_necklace_pendant.jpgBlack_pants.jpg

I can't find anyone, hard to imagine she would go unnoticed...

However, she was born on May 19, which makes her a Taurus, not a Leo.
I noticed that, too. But, the UID was seen with a man wearing a zodiac symbol, so who knows, maybe they exchanged them? I didnt submit Cary Huie. Should I?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Talking to the School District via Social media, the administrator (of the page) is looking into it, will post once they reply.

Talking to the School District via Social media, the administrator (of the page) is looking into it, will post once they reply.

Did you contact Namus or any of the other sites? Don't want to duplicate if you've already done it. I was going to send email to Amy Dobbs with a detailed explanation.

I talked to someone on the school board in Africa about it, but it got no where, they responded.. but couldnt provide any information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back