MA MA - Julie Campbell, 23, Cambridge, 28 February 1978

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
The unsolved murder of Julie Campbell
img078.256x352.jpg img076.500x400.jpg Pictured here in this 1976 photo: (L to R) Julie’s brother’s Clay, Bruce (deceased), her Mom Carole (deceased), Julie, and sister Lori

On February 28, 1978, 23 year old Julie Campbell was walking towards her residence on 25 Ellery Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts. She had just left a bar called Plough & Stars, which was located at 912 Massachusetts Ave in Cambridge. Julie was stabbed to death and was left bleeding in a snowbank.There were two other unsolved murders in the area three years prior that could be related. Twenty-five year old Paul Pschick was stabbed to death by two would be thieves by his residence at 29 Lee Street on March 25, 1975. Within a week of his homicide, a forty-eight year old woman named Carol Peterson was stabbed to death in her apartment at 13A Ware Street. She had been a victim of robbery. In Campbell's murder, nothing was stolen from her.

State Police Detective Lt. Thomas Spartichino said the murder of Miss Campbell, a young medical records file clerk at Boston’s Lahey Clinic, was an ‘apparently motiveless crime.’

If you have any information about this case you are urged ti contact Tom Shamshak at 1-800-422-0944 or reach him via email at TShamshak@aol.com. For more details about this case please visit a website dedicated to her http://juliecampbellmurder.com/ . Her family wants justice and answers.

I am Julie's younger sister, Lori. My brother Clay and I would appreciate any information that could help solve the cold case of Julie's murder. We still wonder how different life would be had we not been robbed of having our sister in our lives. I thank anyone who can come forward with any information that could bring her killer to justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back