Charles Manson Has New Girlfriend; May Get Married

genericwhitemale

Reaction score
There's an article in the new Rolling Stone about Manson and his 25 year old bride to be. Charlie says they're playing the marriage thing up for public consumption, but who really knows. It's amazing to me that today, in 2013, these girls are still flocking to him. I mean, she moved from Missouri to California to be closer to him. That says a lot.

y6uba4uq.jpg

www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/c...he-final-confessions-of-a-psychopath-20131121

I saw a report on CNN that she loves him because he is an "environmentalist" and practices ATWA-air,trees water,animals,All The Way Alive.She said the media covers this up about Manson.She is definately cult material.

:notgood::doorhide:

This gives me huge shudders and a big scare. Really?

I don't pretend to understand a thing about what evil this man is, but I've read the books and done some research and he is a very scary individual. I hope for her sake this young lady is not drinking his kool aid and is doing this for some weird publicity thing.

ALWAYS MOO

I heard about this on HLN. She is whacko, comes from a strictly religious family that locked her up for awhile, and she started reading his stuff. He may be playing her with no intention of marrying her.

Disgusting and disturbing. I hope he doesn't convince this girl to commit a crime.

Rant:

She looks exactly like sexy sadie did in the 60s; I remember well. She resembles to the core, Susan Atkins. Y hasn't anyone said anything about that or the brainwashing of said girl? The part down the middle of her hair, I wonder what Squeaky has to say about all this?
And, she is already espousing his same BS; he has brainwashed her.

Charlie says Charlie says Charlie Says, what a hoot. This one should be captured by her family and sent to 72 hr 5150 for a Psych hold.:fence:

Rant:

She looks exactly like sexy sadie did in the 60s; I remember well. She resembles to the core, Susan Atkins. Y hasn't anyone said anything about that or the brainwashing of said girl? The part down the middle of her hair, I wonder what Squeaky has to say about all this?

Charlie says Charlie says Charlie Says, what a hoot. This one should be captured by her family and sent to 72 hr 5150 for a Psych hold.:fence:
See my post, #2. ;)

Rant:

In the Rolling Stone article I posted they mention her resemblance to Susan.

Surely she must be mentally ill! Eww.

From the sound of it in the article, her parents are pretty effed up.

I'd like to rip that swastika right off his face.:maddening:
:furious:

I have no words :scared::eek::eek:hwow::puke:

The whole thing about Manson, in my opinion, is that when you consider the way the Tate/LaBianca murders went down, and how it was proven the man wasn't responsible for killing anyone himself, the fact he's been in prison for the past 40+ years is a bit confusing to me. When people say he "brainwashed" those kids I kind of scratch my head. How exactly does one brainwash someone? Bugliosi definitely played a huge role in getting Charlie sentenced to life. And Charlie didn't help his own cause any by leaping over desks and threatening to cut off the Judge's head at the trial, either. Is Charles Manson a psychopath? I'm not sure. Is he a bad person? I'd say yes. Does he hold some kind of rare power to tap into people's psyche and play on it? Possibly.

What happened to Sharon Tate and the rest of the victims was horrible and the people that committed the crimes are where they deserve to be. No one should be released. Not even Van Houten, who seems to always be the one most likely to be paroled in many peoples eyes. Charlie did get a bit of a raw deal in my opinion. Though I'm not justifying ANYTHING his followers did by saying that. Manson may have very well killed Shorty Shea and countless others out at Spawn Ranch or Barker Ranch. But he wasn't being tried for those potential crimes.

The whole thing about Manson, in my opinion, is that when you consider the way the Tate/LaBianca murders went down, and how it was proven the man wasn't responsible for killing anyone himself, the fact he's been in prison for the past 40+ years is a bit confusing to me. When people say he "brainwashed" those kids I kind of scratch my head. How exactly does one brainwash someone? Bugliosi definitely played a huge role in getting Charlie sentenced to life. And Charlie didn't help his own cause any by leaping over desks and threatening to cut off the Judge's head at the trial, either. Is Charles Manson a psychopath? I'm not sure. Is he a bad person? I'd say yes. Does he hold some kind of rare power to tap into people's psyche and play on it? Possibly.

What happened to Sharon Tate and the rest of the victims was horrible and the people that committed the crimes are where they deserve to be. No one should be released. Not even Van Houten, who seems to always be the one most likely to be paroled in many peoples eyes. Charlie did get a bit of a raw deal in my opinion. Though I'm not justifying ANYTHING his followers did by saying that. Manson may have very well killed Shorty Shea and countless others out at Spawn Ranch or Barker Ranch. But he wasn't being tried for those potential crimes.

I believe under RICO laws someone can be guilty of murder by ordering them to kill, but I'm not sure.

I believe under RICO laws someone can be guilty of murder by ordering them to kill, but I'm not sure.

Possibly. But where was the hard evidence Manson ordered them to kill anyone? Every time a member of his "family" recounts what he told them to do on those nights it's very ambiguous sounding in nature.

"Leave something witchy."

What does that even mean?

I saw this photo on my FB feed but the RS article link was not posted with it and I assumed it was a photoshopped hoax.

First thing I thought was omg, she looks like Susan and how freaking creepy for someone to joke about that.

I didn't think there was any way HE would be able to have visits where the visitor is allowed to touch him! WTH?!

I saw this photo on my FB feed but the RS article link was not posted with it and I assumed it was a photoshopped hoax.

First thing I thought was omg, she looks like Susan and how freaking creepy for someone to joke about that.

I didn't think there was any way HE would be able to have visits where the visitor is allowed to touch him! WTH?!

He's entitled to visits for up to 5 hours per day, but no conjunctival visits sadly. Looks like old Charlie is gonna need some "reading material."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74
Back