1087 users online (222 members and 865 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    Absolutely. It is called conspiracy. Did you know CM pretty much admits he and a now-released follower went back to Tate residence to clean it up and check it out!? That is one reason why the followers were a tad confused that Sharons blood was all over the doorstep and she never went outside. The dropped glasses as decoy, etc. CM ordered the killing, told them to make it witchy, and then quizzed them upon their return. At La Bianca, CM went in and tied up victims with leather straps first. Did you know that?

Nope, I didn't know that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

All things Manson, just ask...

I got an entire bookshelf of books, not just Helter Skelter. All kinds of old videos, etc. when I was a hippie teen I got sucked in by another friend into reading Bugliosi. His book, And The Sea Will Tell, is another amazing true crime novel.

Absolutely. It is called conspiracy. Did you know CM pretty much admits he and a now-released follower went back to Tate residence to clean it up and check it out!? That is one reason why the followers were a tad confused that Sharons blood was all over the doorstep and she never went outside. The dropped glasses as decoy, etc. CM ordered the killing, told them to make it witchy, and then quizzed them upon their return. At La Bianca, CM went in and tied up victims with leather straps first. Did you know that?
    Nope I didn't know that, but I'll throw out a piece of information you probably know. Neil Young hung out with Charles Manson once at Dennis Wilson's house.i believe Wilson was trying to get Charlie a contract, but failed. So Manson decided to have the jerk who wouldn't sign him, who happened to be Doris Day's son, killed. He took his family to the house and sent them in to kill him and his family. In one of those odd wrong place wrong time things Sharon Tate was staying there while DD's son was somewhere else.

Do you have more trivia?

Charles Manson is marrying Alanis Morissette?!

She'll have to write a new chorus for that song now.. "It's like a cavity search.. on your wedding day"

She does look like a Manson girl though, doesn't she? Total murder groupie.

Ass end of nowhere, hell hole of a holler
    Quote Originally Posted by LinasK View Post
    So what's the benefit of his getting married then???
    Cell phones.
    So Susan died a 'horrible' death of brain cancer. She stabbed an about-to-deliver mother. And her baby. Whilst saying she had no sympathy. I have none for Susan. Her death was too easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post

She'll have to write a new chorus for that song now.. "It's like a cavity search.. on your wedding day"

I don't believe that is so. For one thing- what clean-up? All the blood is explainable IMO. Also, why would he tell them what to do, ask them what happened... then go back there anyway?

It is interesting to think about none-the-less. Thanks.
    The Seeker / Sports Freak /

It would seem that there are those who do not understand the cult mentality "do anything we are told". There are many that are like that..remember Jonestown? Who could imagine anyone doing such a thing much less that many? Just because someone they had some respect for told them to do it.
    Its the same for CM followers. They did not personally have animosity for anyone at the address of Tate's house. CM did. He thought TM lived there and he wanted him and family dead. Punished.

Quote Originally Posted by MissJ View Post
    It would seem that there are those who do not understand the cult mentality "do anything we are told". There are many that are like that..remember Jonestown? Who could imagine anyone doing such a thing much less that many? Just because someone they had some respect for told them to do it.
    Its the same for CM followers. They did not personally have animosity for anyone at the address of Tate's house. CM did. He thought TM lived there and he wanted him and family dead. Punished.
    Very similar to Scientology too. Scientology tried to kill Paulette Cooper. She was the first person to write a successful book citicizing Scientology. Scientologists don't try murder anymore, AFAIK, but they are doing really unethical things that also constitute criminal acts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausgirl View Post

'Total murder groupie' sorry, but that made me chuckle...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    Nope I didn't know that, but I'll throw out a piece of information you probably know. Neil Young hung out with Charles Manson once at Dennis Wilson's house.i believe Wilson was trying to get Charlie a contract, but failed. So Manson decided to have the jerk who wouldn't sign him, who happened to be Doris Day's son, killed. He took his family to the house and sent them in to kill him and his family. In one of those odd wrong place wrong time things Sharon Tate was staying there while DD's son was somewhere else.

Do you have more trivia?
    Interesting story about the song Manson wrote for the Beach Boys (that they refuse to play).

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/22/john-s...ch-boys-video/
    Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans - John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by Hez View Post
    Interesting story about the song Manson wrote for the Beach Boys (that they refuse to play).

http://www.tmz.com/2014/07/22/john-s...ch-boys-video/
    I didn't know John Stamos performed with the Beach Boys.

The song is creepy when you know who wrote it!

This girl is a pretty girl. WTH is she thinking?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast