1049 users online (142 members and 907 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Has anyone else ever thought that it was possible she wondered out and fell down those stairs and the McCanns found her dead and cleaned up what they could...and started with a cover story of her going missing? Because I fault KM in this case. I'd like her to tell the truth. JMO. I dont care what country has ruled them no longer a POI in this case; I think they both are the ONLY POI in this case. That's just my opinion. The rest, is a sideshow that started with THE FUND. Do you all remember GM and his meetings with his whiteboard about THE FUND?
    Dont Be A Sheep

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    GM & his Whiteboard

" The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

I think I've got more chance of finding Madeleine then figuring out that flow chart.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    GM & his Whiteboard

What the...

Amaral mentions his odd behaviour too.

Sorry on a phone too hard to copy paste but GM was watching the football at some inappropriate time IRC.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    GM & his Whiteboard

I always found this bizarre a WTF moment in my head.

I can understand why they went for all this funding it seems unseemly some how and did nothing to find their daughter. Actually i think it had the opposite affect.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl57 View Post
    I always found this bizarre a WTF moment in my head.

I can understand why they went for all this funding it seems unseemly some how and did nothing to find their daughter. Actually i think it had the opposite affect.
    Gee, ordinarily a "summative overview" is exactly what it takes to find a missing person!

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Morag View Post
    Gee, ordinarily a "summative overview" is exactly what it takes to find a missing person!
    I too find this business strategy over your own childs disappearance a bit sickening.....to say the least

All i want for Christmas is the truth.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    KISS

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT Carol Tranmer's statement. EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE REMOVED. STAY ON TOPIC.

Salem

This statement has been back and forth between english and Portuguese several times now more than likely with a mix of British and american english. There is going to be confusion.

As for the Paynes daughter. I don't think it is right to link to her photo and discuss her. Besides which there is no way of knowing if that girl is really her. I know the implication was could she have been swapped with madeleine, but she was at the kids club according to the files, and she is not that similar to madeleine. The nannies identified madeleine as being at the kids club that day, they had sent the previous few days with her and the Paynes child. They are not going to be fooled, and its unlikely a four year old would have the ability to pretend to be someone else for the day.

As for madeleine falling down the steps, why would the mccanns cover that up? They did not cover up being out for the evenings so why cover up a fall? And they still had to come up with and execute a plan to hide her in about five minutes.

Where are there pictures of the Paynes' child? I'm not seeing them.

The pictures need to be resized here because they are blowing the margins. To whomever, please pm me the link to the pictures so they can be replaced.

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Where are there pictures of the Paynes' child? I'm not seeing them.

The pictures need to be resized here because they are blowing the margins. To whomever, please pm me the link to the pictures so they can be replaced.

Salem
    The very first post links to a photo that is claimed to be the Paynes child. It is just my opinion but I don't agree with involving other children like this. And as far as I am aware there us no proof its their child anyway, they certainly did not give out photos themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by brit1981 View Post
    This statement has been back and forth between english and Portuguese several times now more than likely with a mix of British and american english. There is going to be confusion.

Totally incorrect and misleading! This was a rogatory interview. This statement was given and recorded in English in England given by an English woman to an English policeman and the transcript is the original police English transcript.

!

Quote Originally Posted by Clutchbag View Post
    Totally incorrect and misleading! This was a rogatory interview. This statement was given and recorded in English in England given by an English woman to an English policeman and the transcript is the original police English transcript.

On the site linked to it is a retro translation. The rogatory interview was conducted in English, then translated into Portuguese. The Portuguese translation was then released and translated back into English.

Yes and read and reread on the net by folks who are fluent in both languages.

If there were any inaccuracies they would be duly noted and/or corrected by now. You cannot blame the translator any more like you could back in WWII.
    KISS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast