Am I going nuts? Newspaper articles with faces marked over??

pageantmom

Reaction score
Searched for a thread but didn't find one. Sorry.
I vividly remember reading something on this forum about newspaper articles.
But I can't remember all the details.
Maybe someone can jog my memory.
What I do remember is the articles were inside the Ramsey home, but not in a bedroom I don't think.lmaybe the kitchen or a study or something?
The articles were about John Ramsey's company.
The thing I'm trying to remember was what exactly about them was odd, I seem to remember their were either faces scratched out or names marked through or things circled in red or something very off like that, something that would look like "whoa, who's mad at John?" But they weren't from outside, I mean they were in the home.
Anyone know what I'm taking about?

Here you go --

from PMPT, Kindle edition, p. 689:

Meanwhile, when Ramsey as taken through the photos of his home, he claimed to find something out of place in almost every one. More than once, he said that what he saw in the photo was evidence that an intruder had been there.....

Looking at a photograph taken near his upstairs desk, Ramsey suddenly asked, "What's that, what's that?" Pictured was a copy of a local journal, the Boulder Business Report.Clearly visible on page 1A of the October 1995 issue was a story, "People vs. Profits," that featured photographs of Mary Ellen Vernon, Jirka Rysavy, Jeffre Kohn, and Ramsey, winners of he journal's Esprit awards. Someone had drawn a "NO" over each of the faces except Ramsey's, which had a flower design around it. Startled, Ramsey said he'd never seen that in his house. He had no way to explain it, but it was something out of the ordinary, he told the investigators. He was sure it had been brought in by a stranger. That evening the police remembered that Chris Wolfe, who was a suspect at one time, had worked for the newspaper. He would have to be reinterviewed.

JR interview, 06.24.98:

14 LOU SMIT: What I have here is a photograph
15 here that's labeled 23-12, and this for the
16 camera. It's a photograph of an entrepreneurial
17 magazine, and it was found at the scene. And it's
18 something that kind of caught our attention from
19 the standpoint that there is writing on this. Now
20 take a look at that.
21 JOHN RAMSEY: (WHISTLE). That's weird.
22 LOU SMIT: Why do you say that?
23 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, it's got Ray. It's
24 got "no, no, no" written on the three faces, one
25 of whom is the guy from Corporate Express, I
1 think. What does it say? "Heart" "Two Hearts."
2 Where was this found?
3 LOU SMIT: It was found in the house. I'm
4 not sure of the exact location. It's a piece of
5 evidence that was taken that morning.
6 DAVID WILLIAMS: I'm sorry, I misunderstood.
7 Did you say it was found in the house?
8 LOU SMIT: In the Ramsey's house.
9 DAVID WILLIAMS: Okay.
10 LOU SMIT: What do you see in that picture,
11 John, that seems like it -- have you ever seen
12 that article before?
13 JOHN RAMSEY: No. I don't think I ever had.
14 LOU SMIT: Can you describe the writing on it?
15 JOHN RAMSEY: It looks like --
16 LOU SMIT: I can get a bigger copy of that.
17 JOHN RAMSEY: It's weird.
18 LOU SMIT: It was in a folder of some kind.
19 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, I don't know. I mean,
20 I didn't, I'm not. This was a very nice event and
21 a nice award. But it wasn't a big deal for me. And
22 I don't even know if we saved any of this stuff.
23 It was a nice thing. But that is bizarre.
24 It shows a heart and I can't quite figure out what
25 that is across the face.
1 LOU SMIT: (INAUDIBLE) identify any
2 one of those as your picture.
3 JOHN RAMSEY: Well I think that's my picture,
4 but I can't --
5 LOU SMIT: But it's written on your picture,
6 is that correct?
7 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, yeah, it looks like
8 it's my picture.
9 LOU SMIT: Could Patsy or would JonBenet
10 would have written that?
11 JOHN RAMSEY: No.
12 LOU SMIT: Are you sure?
13 JOHN RAMSEY: Absolutely. That is very
14 strange.
15 LOU SMIT: Well the reason why it has come
16 to our attention, JonBenet, did you ever read or
17 hear anything about her in the autopsy report?
18 That she had a heart on her hand?
19 JOHN RAMSEY: I heard that just recently.
20 LOU SMIT: And the heart was in red ink? I
21 don't know what that means. You got any thoughts
22 on that?
23 JOHN RAMSEY: My thoughts, after I thought
24 about it was, she wouldn't have drawn on herself
25 like that.
1 LOU SMIT: Have you ever seen her draw
2 on herself?
3 JOHN RAMSEY: Oh, they get stuff on their
4 hands. But I don't ever remember her drawing on
5 herself. I mean, certainly, it was Christmas, she
6 was dressed up. She was clean, she was getting at
7 the age where she started to notice what she wore,
8 and she wanted to look real nice.
9 Anyway, after I heard that I thought about that,
10 and she wouldn't have written on her hand like
11 that.
12 LOU SMIT: You say that you played with
13 her at the Whites.
14 JOHN RAMSEY: Um hmm.
15 LOU SMIT: And that you made these little
16 jewelry things. Do you think you were in close
17 proximity with her where you would have noticed
18 that?
19 JOHN RAMSEY: Absolutely. I mean we sat on
20 the floor and made these little -- we took little
21 strips of paper and we rolled them up on a little
22 axle, (INAUDIBLE) beads, paper that you glue, and
23 they had a holder, and the idea was you make a
24 bunch of them and put them on a string and you got
25 a necklace. And we sat and made, I don't know,
1 half a dozen. And she would cut them out and then
2 I would roll them up for her.
3 If that ties, somehow that ties to that, I don't
4 know. I don't believe it, no. I do not believe
5 that she would draw a little heart on her hand
6 in the same kind of ink.
7 LOU SMIT: And we don't know that, and they
8 don't know that.
9 JOHN RAMSEY: That has got to be weird.
10 LOU SMIT: Well it's just evidence that
11 was
12 taken right off the bat. It's just that it's out
13 of place and this article and the thought little
14 girl having a heart on her hand.
15 Now what we have to try to figure out is, first of
16 all, where did that come from?
17 MIKE KANE: Excuse me. Was it in a newspaper?
18 LOU SMIT: An article in the newspaper. And
19 we wondered who wrote that article. First of all,
20 they're going to ask if you know the existence of
21 it. Then if you knew who may have written.
22 JOHN RAMSEY: I don't recognize this article.
23 All I remember was they had me put out a glossy
24 brochure that advertise the whole event. And the
25 picture was in it. I guess that only (INAUDIBLE).
1 LOU SMIT: And then again, if we wanted
2 to talk about the heart on JonBenet's hand. People
3 that may have been there that night at the Whites
4 may have seen that heart.
5 Did she say anything about a heart? There as some
6 mention, I think, of a secret Santa Claus. We
7 don't know that. It's just that that's why it's
8 good for us to sit down with you, because you know
9 your daughter better than -- and so does your
10 wife.
11 JOHN RAMSEY: Yeah.
12 LOU SMIT: And if we can sit down and
13 talk about these things, how are we going to know
14 the answers. So it's a question we have all
15 because that exists.
16 JOHN RAMSEY: Do you know where that was
17 found in the house?
18 LOU SMIT: I will find that out specifically.
19 This was the piece of evidence was found in --
20 JOHN RAMSEY: Well, that is very bizarre.
21 LOU SMIT: Also, another question. Have
22 you ever seen pictures of your daughter in the
23 basement of your residence?
24 JOHN RAMSEY: At any time, you mean?
25 LOU SMIT: At any point.
1 JOHN RAMSEY: Of our house?
2 LOU SMIT: Is it possible they could be
3 down there?
4 JOHN RAMSEY: Oh, pictures of her?
5 LOU SMIT: Yeah, pictures of her.
6 JOHN RAMSEY: It's unlikely. We tend to
7 keep
8 all our photographs in a drawer in a particular
9 study. What we call the study. There were some
10 small pictures that were down there that we just
11 didn't have a place for, but (INAUDIBLE).
12 LOU SMIT: Would they have been pictures
13 of her
14 JOHN RAMSEY: Not of her, I wouldn't think.
15 I only think there were a couple pictures down
16 there of a flower pot or something that we didn't
17 want in the house, so they just ended up in the
18 basement. But I don't know of any pictures of her
19 in the basement.
20 LOU SMIT: I'll try to sign specifically
21 today where that was found. I had an idea where it
22 was found, but I don't want to say it because I'm
23 not sure and I'd rather (INAUDIBLE).
24 JOHN RAMSEY: Could you tell us, when
25 you've
1 seen the larger photograph, could you see what
2 this scrawling is?
3 LOU SMIT: I haven't been able to make
4 that out as yet. It's kind of a scrawl.
5 JOHN RAMSEY: And I see it's inside like
6 a magazine?
7 LOU SMIT: Right. Well, it's in a folder
8 of some kind. You know like a folder that would
9 include (INAUDIBLE) books. It was just a curious
10 thing with us.
11 JOHN RAMSEY: Well I'm extremely --
12 LOU SMIT: But you said that JonBenet
13 didn't
14 write on her hands?
15 JOHN RAMSEY: I don't remember her doing
16 that.
17 LOU SMIT: Do you remember washing her
18 hands or cleaning up her -- as the Whites are
19 cleaning up before or anything of that nature?
20 JOHN RAMSEY: She was pretty good about
21 cleanliness. She always took a bath (INAUDIBLE)
22 daily, I think. I think she was getting to paying
23 attention to her grooming. I don't specifically
24 remember her washing her hands.
25 LOU SMIT: But could you specifically
1 tell
2 us of a time --
3 JOHN RAMSEY: Where she washed her hands?
4 In fact, Patsy was always after the kids to wash
5 their hands before dinner when they came in from
6 playing. So she would know.
7 LOU SMIT: Okay. Because that is important
8 that we know that.
9 JOHN RAMSEY: But I don't think she would
10 have drawn a heart on her hand. The trouble with
11 that piece of information, which is very bizarre.
12 Something is amiss there.
13 LOU SMIT: Okay. So we can investigate
14 that
15 there.
16 MIKE KANE: (INAUDIBLE)
17 JOHN RAMSEY: The person who did this
18 obviously (INAUDIBLE) clues to tantalize us. And
19 that's just another one (INAUDIBLE).
20 LOU SMIT: Do you have any red paint in
21 the house or would there be a marker like that?
22 JOHN RAMSEY: Oh, we probably do. We had
23 pencils and magic markers all over the place.
24 LOU SMIT: Okay. we'll get off that subject
25 for just a little while, may be I'll come back to
1 it later.

Below is the article in question, published in October of 1995, found at the scene:

People vs profits: Esprit winners' views
By Caron Schwartz Ellis

A lot of very well-known business leaders say there's an entrepreneurial renaissance going on.

Folks like Tom Chappell, founder of Tom's of Maine, and Anita Roddick of The Body Shop think that a spirit of harmony, trust and cooperation is replacing the traditional rigid, competitive business climate.

Maybe it's the dawning of the Age of Aquarius, the long-awaited astrological movement expected to usher in universal harmony and understanding, sympathy and trust.

On a less cosmic note, maybe it's simply that some of the typical ways of doing business haven't been reaping the expected rewards, and that some forward-looking entrepreneurs are trying out different ways of doing things.

What do Boulder's finest entrepreneurs think? We turned to the Esprit Entrepreneur '95 winners to see if they perceive a new paradigm sweeping the business world.

Entrepreneur of Distinction John Ramsey, president and CEO of Access Graphics, sees a movement from a single vision to group dynamics.

"There's a shift from a business person where the results are individually driven and tightly controlled to one that leverages people a lot more," Ramsey says. "For any business to grow today, people are a key aspect of it, and this requires an adaptable culture."

Entrepreneurs of Distinction Mary Ellen Vernon and Thomas Vernon of Fresh Produce Sportswear agree that people are the key and focus strongly on their employees.

"Years ago, the 8-to-5 day and a shirt and tie standardized everything," Thom Vernon says. "If you were female and had kids, I don't think employers were really too concerned about that. We've broken that mold and offer much more flexibility. We realize that people have lives."

The Vernons also value employee empowerment through profit sharing. "The old way of doing things was to hire people and put them in their corner and have them do their job," Thom Vernon says. "With profit sharing everyone is going to benefit and they can see how it directly affects them."

Entrepreneur of Distinction Jeffrey Cohn, chairman of Allegro Coffee, believes the business world reflects society as a whole. For him, business is a "mixed bag."

On the one hand I see an ever-greater materialism. That's the downside," Cohn says. "The positive side is that there's a much greater growth today in trends that reflect values such as cooperation and concern for the health of society and the planet altogether."

Cohn sees both sides of the equation in Boulder County. "I see Boulder as reflecting society as a whole to a large degree, but I also see Boulder having leadership in positive ways far beyond what's proportional to simply its size. Given that quality of a highly educated population and the type of people that are attracted to Boulder for quality of life, there's a strong forward-thinking component to our population."

Entrepreneur of Distinction Phillip Wiland, chairman and chief executive officer of Concepts Direct, doesn't think the paradigm is completely new.

"Some businesses have always considered caring about people and caring about customers important," Wiland says. But he does notice a growing emphasis on their importance.

"People expect more," Wiland says. "We're more and more a service economy, and, if you want to stay in business, you'd better do what your customer wants."

Although he believes that area companies might be leading the way in developing innovative programs, Wiland does not think Boulder is unique. "I don't think you can draw a circle around Boulder County and say that inside the county they are making progress and outside they aren't," he says. "That would be excessive egotism."

Entrepreneur of Distinction Mark Crossen, president and chief executive officer of Amrion, doesn't believe that a cooperative culture exists in the business world, yet.

"Many of the universal principles of the free enterprise system will always be relevant and applicable because they originate from fundamental aspects of human nature," Crossen says. "Many of these traditions are antiquated, but I fear these antiquated practices will die a slow death because of the conservative fear of change."

Crossen does envision a company of the future with "new flexibility and responsiveness of purpose, whereby real human values are fulfilled in the course of building a successful business enterprise," he says. And, he continues, Boulder County will lead the way.

Lifetime Achievement Award winners John Hill and Carl Carman of Hill, Carman Ventures have very different perspectives.

Carman believes that business culture is becoming somewhat more focused on the individual. He ascribes this to a number of trends reducing "homogenization" of the workplace.

One is the downfall of unions. "Many companies would look at employees as a monolith of the union, which they can't do anymore," Carman says.

Another is the increasing mixing of men and women at work. "Everybody has to look at groups as individuals," he says.

But Carman doesn't believe the pendulum will swing completely. "You'll see a spectrum, but public companies will continue to be driven by the quarterly report. We expect things to be increasing quarter by quarter."

But for John Hill, the notion of a cooperative, compassionate business paradigm is "a lot of utopic wishful thinking."

"In our world of high-tech, early-stage companies, the fact of the matter is that competition is so brutally intense, it's survival of the fittest," Hill says.

"I think a lot of this mushy stuff is nice to think about, but the fact is you've got to be tough as nails to survive, and if you think otherwise, you're probably going to have some rough awakenings."

While Boulder's premier entrepreneurs agree that risk-taking is part of the entrepreneurial makeup, they differ on how risk-taking ties in with the so-called new business paradigm.

For Allegro Coffee's Cohn, entrepreneurism is more a matter of creativity than risk-taking. "I believe the entrepreneur often gravitates toward appreciating the qualities of cooperating and sharing the responsibilities and challenges of creating," he says. All of this fits the new mode.

For Wiland of Concepts Direct, the whole point of entrepreneurism is to have fun, and his idea of a good time fits the new paradigm as well. "For me, the fun of business is not so much the money that gets made, but the fun of building something," Wiland says. "I think the new thinking about caring about customers, caring about people and building teams, really all that is an important methodology for building a great organization, and that's what entrepreneurism is all about."

The new business paradigm is said to involve a shift from a regional to a global emphasis, bringing with it an increased sense of social responsibility. Boulder Esprit winners see social responsibility in different ways.

Success has to come first, insist Carman and Hill. "I always think that the best way to be socially responsible is to be successful," Carman says. "If you're in total survival mode, it's very seldom that you're very responsible.

"I think all corporations have that responsibility, but not at the expense of healthy organization," Hill continues. "It can't be at the expense of return on investment, because, if so, the enterprise won't survive."

For Thom and Mary Ellen Vernon of Fresh Produce and John Ramsey of Access Graphics, social responsibility revolves around commitment to their employees.

The Vernons acknowledge it would be easy for them lay off and rehire seasonally. But, says Thom Vernon, "we decided years ago that it's better to bite the bullet in slow times. We realize that our employees have (to pay for)rent and food, and those things aren't seasonal. It's real satisfying to see employees with the ability to buy homes and cars and things like that."

Ramsey feels "an obligation to provide employees with secure employment and the challenge and opportunity to grow not only financially but professionally," he says.

Cohn and Wiland see social responsibility as an obligation to the community.

To Cohn this has meant a strategic business decision to target a niche market -- the natural foods industry -- rather than the mass market supermarket chains. "The decision was partially going against the options to make money because it eliminated us out of the vast majority of retail food outlets," Cohn says, "but we still feel that we chose a very viable economic path. I suspect that some companies that do focus on making money don't have much sense of social responsibility."

"I believe we should care about communities," Wiland says. "Communities are made up of individuals, and I believe the best way to be socially responsible is to be responsible to everyone you have a relationship with --customers, employees, vendors, families of employees -- whoever it may be."

For Crossen, true social responsibility is still in the future. "When our business culture is filled with caring people who understand the value of serving others with our products or service, socially responsible behavior is an integral part of what we do everyday," he says. "And, this group attitude propels the company to great levels of customer/community service, which, in turn, creates greater prosperity."

Whether or not they buy the new paradigm, each Esprit Entrepreneur agrees on one thing -- the importance of business ethics. As Wiland puts it, "business ethics and personal ethics are the same thing. Be honest, tell the truth, care about other people."

Hill concurs. "Don't confuse tough business management with solid fundamental ethics," he says. "You can run a very tight ship with very tough discipline and yet be honest and ethical and fair to employees and investors on a day-to-day basis."
Source: http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-esprit-article.htm

Original Source: http://bcn.boulder.co.us/business/BCBR/1995/oct/esprit2.html

Yay, I'm not crazy. I knew I remember something like that. Very creepy that there was a heart just like on jb hand

Here's some more on the heart, taken from:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=8651&page=2

Page 190 NE
TH: On the 25th, Christmas, when you put JonBenet to bed, did she have any marks on her?
PR: Not that I noticed.
TH: Any scratches, cuts, bruises?
PR: Not that I noticed.
TH: How about, did she have any marks from markers or anything like that?
PR: I didn’t notice anything that night when she went to bed. And, you know, I know there was a red heart on her hand or her forehead. I don’t know when that - I mean, you know, I didn’t - I didn’t inspect her when I put her to bed.
TH: …Would she have washed her hands at a particular time?
PR: well, at dinner, she rarely washed her hands.

Jump to page 191 TD: At the Whites, did somebody say, “Oh, here, get ready for dinner?” Did somebody tell her to go wash her hands at the Whites, do you remember anything about that?
PR: I don’t know.
TD: How was she about washing her hands?
PR: Just typical kid, you know, if she can get by with it, she wouldn’t do it.
TD: How did you know there was a heart on her hand?

At this point, Patsy made a statement that seemed incredibly incriminating. She claimed to have seen the red heart found drawn in ink on the left hand of her slain daughter. She said she saw it on the morning of December 26th but JonBenet’s body wasn’t found until the afternoon. Later she would change her story.

PR: Because it was on there in the morning, that’s why.
TD: And you remember it from the next morning?
PR: Uh huh.

Jump to page 192/193 -
TD: There was something regarding that you would draw a smiley face when she was feeling down to perk her up. What would your reaction be to that?
PR: That I would do it?
TD: Yes.
PR: I don’t remember doing that.
TD: What was your reaction when you saw that heart on her hand?
PR: Well, I just thought Daphne must have done it or something, you know, they were playing the night before. You know - you know, my mind ran things out. But Santa Claus made a point the night that he was at our house at the party and was, you know, reading this dialogue that I had written up, and then her told this story about, you know, how Christmas should be Christmas all the time, all year long. And he said “And where is Christmas when it’s not really Christmas?” something like that…and he pointed to JonBenet. And she said in her heart. Point. That was a pretty good little heart, you know, I mean - pretty well drawn.

TD: Okay

Jump ahead to page 194
Patsy now changes her story about seeing the heart drawn on JonBenet’s hand.

PR:…I think that I read somewhere talking about the heart on her hand. And truthfully, I can’t - I am having trouble distinguishing whether I have read about that or whether I actually saw that. I just recently read parts of the autopsy report, and I believe that was on there. And I just, you know, now I have a picture of a heart on her hand and I can’t remember whether I actually saw it or-
TRIP DEMUTH: Let me ask you this. Do you remember what color it was? Is there a color that you recall?
PR: No I just see a red heart in my mind.
TD: But you don’t know if you read it?
PR: No…just to be perfectly fair, to say that I saw it on her.

Just a thought here... Throughout the crime there were quotes from movies in the note and other similarities to the Bible, a book, and another long ransom note. Are there any movies or dramatic stories that have mens faces marked out or objects drawn onto palms?

My little grand daughter was always drawing stuff on her grandpas work papers at his desk, He finally had to get her her own desk with markers and pens and stuff to keep her from drawing on all of his work papers. I think it is possible that this is what happened with this paper. Only my grand daughter wasnt afraid to get in trouble for it so she didnt try to hide anything. If JonBenet thought she would get in trouble for it, she may have not told anyone and tried to hide it. Seems plausible to me.

She could mark out faces that were not her dad because well dad is the best one in her opinion and the hearts on the other guy could be because she had met him and liked him or even thought he was ok for some reason.

JMO but since the marked out faces article was in a file and the article was probably originally read in 1995 I lean towards in not having any direct relation to anything important. Most likely someone had been doodling on it. JMO

The only thing it could mean- the folder being out on the desk- was that the Rs were looking through things trying to find uh..suspects..to bring forward or a reference to mention in the ransom note. MOO

Here's some more on the heart, taken from:

TD: How did you know there was a heart on her hand?
PR: Because it was on there in the morning, that’s why.
TD: And you remember it from the next morning?
PR: Uh huh.

TD: What was your reaction when you saw that heart on her hand?
PR: Well, I just thought Daphne must have done it or something, you know, they were playing the night before. You know - you know, my mind ran things out. But Santa Claus made a point the night that he was at our house at the party and was, you know, reading this dialogue that I had written up, and then her told this story about, you know, how Christmas should be Christmas all the time, all year long. And he said “And where is Christmas when it’s not really Christmas?” something like that…and he pointed to JonBenet. And she said in her heart. Point. That was a pretty good little heart, you know, I mean - pretty well drawn.

TD: Okay

PR:…I think that I read somewhere talking about the heart on her hand. And truthfully, I can’t - I am having trouble distinguishing whether I have read about that or whether I actually saw that. I just recently read parts of the autopsy report, and I believe that was on there. And I just, you know, now I have a picture of a heart on her hand and I can’t remember whether I actually saw it or-
TRIP DEMUTH: Let me ask you this. Do you remember what color it was? Is there a color that you recall?
PR: No I just see a red heart in my mind.
TD: But you don’t know if you read it?
PR: No…just to be perfectly fair, to say that I saw it on her.

If Patsy did indeed read about the heart, rather than actually see it, what would make her think it was "pretty well drawn"?

I also find interesting that when she was asked if she recalled a color, she said "no" then immediately stated that she just sees "a RED heart" in her mind. Interesting that when asked if she recalls a color, her immediate reaction is to say that she doesn't, yet before she even finishes that thought, she admits that she not only "sees" a color of the heart in her mind, but she sees the correct color the heart was drawn with.

Sure sounds to me like Patsy tried to consciously deny what she knew, while subconsciously revealing way more than she realized.

...just a little thought:

If JBR was right handed, then she could have drawn that heart on her left hand herself. If she was a "south paw", she could have drawn it on her right hand herself.

Consequently, if she were a righty and the heart was on the right hand, more than likely someone else drew it on her.

Does anyone know if JBR was righty or lefty (I think she was old enough for this to be ascertained) and which hand was the heart found on?

If Patsy did indeed read about the heart, rather than actually see it, what would make her think it was "pretty well drawn"?

I also find interesting that when she was asked if she recalled a color, she said "no" then immediately stated that she just sees "a RED heart" in her mind. Interesting that when asked if she recalls a color, her immediate reaction is to say that she doesn't, yet before she even finishes that thought, she admits that she not only "sees" a color of the heart in her mind, but she sees the correct color the heart was drawn with.

Sure sounds to me like Patsy tried to consciously deny what she knew, while subconsciously revealing way more than she realized.

If you saw a red heart drawn on your little girl's hand and she was later murdered, you would NOT be confused as to whether you saw it or read about it. You would know whether or not you saw it. The likely truth is that Patsy saw it when she was staging the body. JB was playing with her friend the White's daughter at the party that day. Kids draw on themselves all the time, One good way of finding out whether this happened at the White's would be to ASK the White's daughter whether she and JB did this. That would be simple, no? But it seems as I read the depos that LE never did this. I can't imagine LE not interviewing all the party guests, even the kids. But they may not have done so, or the guests may have refused (or refused to allow their kids) to talk to police.

It was ridiculous of John to say that she wouldn't draw a heart in her palm. Anyone with girls should know they do things like that.

PR screwed up twice in the '98 interview posted above. 1- the first day of the interview she said she saw the heart the next morning, revealing that she saw JB during the time she was supposedly a missing kidnap victim. 2- the second day of the interview she tried to backtrack and say she read about the heart in the AR, while JR was saying in his interviews that they did not see or read the AR

This is only my opinion, but I have always felt that PR was the person that put the heart on JonBenet's hand as a way of saying good bye with love to her daughter. Especially after she basically bragged about how " pretty well drawn" it was.

This is only my opinion, but I have always felt that PR was the person that put the heart on JonBenet's hand as a way of saying good bye with love to her daughter. Especially after she basically bragged about how " pretty well drawn" it was.

If I recall correctly Caylee Anthony was found with tape over her mouth and there was a heart drawn on it over her mouth.

If I recall correctly Caylee Anthony was found with tape over her mouth and there was a heart drawn on it over her mouth.

It wasn't drawn on the tape. A latent print specialist with the FBI discovered adhesive residue, in the shape of a heart, on the (non-sticky) outside of the duct tape. They theorized that it might have been residue from a heart shaped sticker.

Once Patsy said it was a "pretty good little heart," she lost any chance of undoing her lies by claiming that her memory of seeing it was impaired by shock or sedatives.

This was so long ago that I do not recall where I read it, but some long-time posters here may remember it. I had read that Patsy said that she and JB used to draw a heart in each other's hands as a symbol for "My heart is in your hands".

Anyone else here remember this?

This was so long ago that I do not recall where I read it, but some long-time posters here may remember it. I had read that Patsy said that she and JB used to draw a heart in each other's hands as a symbol for "My heart is in your hands".

Anyone else here remember this?

I don't recall those words exactly, but I do recall reading that Patsy used to draw a heart in JB's hand. I think that was mentioned in ST's book.

What's odd is that, if she drew this particular heart, why would she say that it was "a pretty good little heart"? She wouldn't say that if she herself drew it, and it doesn't look like a heart drawn by an adult. To me, it's almost as though she was admiring the art work of one of her children. Which is exactly what it was, imo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prod3149
Back