Brian Hounslow, Alleged Walmart Perv, Caught On Tape By Angry Beth Davis (VIDEO)

BunnyHop

Former Member
Reaction score
WOW, this woman has guts. :tyou:

"Davis whipped out her cell phone and began to film him (video above). On camera, she can be heard stating, "My name is Beth Davis and I witnessed it. You were naked and had your pants down around your ankles. Someone stop him. Do not let him go out that door. Stop this man! Stop that man!"

Hounslow, 37, was arrested hours later and is charged with felony indecent exposure.

Davis later told News on 6, "I wish I had my stun gun and stunned the sucker and laid him out then took the movie."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...t-masturbator-video-beth-davis_n_4337816.html

Not an unusual happening. Years ago I worked nights at WM. the night time brings out a whole different set of people. For many Wm is their social and sex life.

We had one, who was called Sweetpea. His antics I'm sure are still talked about in my former store. He loved to stalk one of our manager.his favorite place to do his dirty work was ladies lingerie........

Not an unusual happening. Years ago I worked nights at WM. the night time brings out a whole different set of people. For many Wm is their social and sex life.

We had one, who was called Sweetpea. His antics I'm sure are still talked about in my former store. He loved to stalk one of our manager.his favorite place to do his dirty work was ladies lingerie........

gross.

Most "normal" people don't have a clue about this side of wallyworld. They come out after midnight and yes, it really is worse when the moon is full! ;)

Umm kay. Not going to purchase any lingerie from WM. Ever.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rxpb
Back