Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zwiebel View Post
    I'm fast coming to the conclusion that it was a neighour who saw Holly on her driveway, and whatever that neighbour told police, it led to them immediately searching the fields, bringing dogs in and using helicopters.

They must have seen something really ominous..
    Was the driveway the bus stop? I'm thinking it was her son that last saw her

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Did the mother call the BF's cell phone or his actual job?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to swanniee11 For This Useful Post:

I suspect the bus stop was at Red Maple Acres Rd and Grange Road.

If I were searching, I would check the two settlement ponds on either side of the large parking area behind the mobile home park, the stored mobile homes on the other side of Grange Road and all the stands of woods nearby the park.

The large parking area would have provided an ideal spot to park a car, move quietly into the park and abduct Holly and exit the area. I doubt anyone thought to check tire prints in the part of the parking lot closest to the mobile home park.....
    Unless otherwise noted, my posts are opinions or theories only and may not be used outside of WS unless permission is requested in advance.

Please help find Lauren Jackson Missing since 1988 Spring City PA

Pennsylvania Cases:
    Lauren Jackson, Holly Grim, Amanda DeGuio, Ray Gricar, Kortne Stouffer, Jamie Metzger, Toni Sharpless

"I'm not smarter than anyone else, I'm just more stubborn" - Detective Joe Kenda
    "Never assume you know anything or everything about a missing person, a POI or the details of a case" - Me

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Trackergd For This Useful Post:

I am wondering if there was some substance put in her coffee, which could then explain the overturned coffee cup, glasses on the floor, and the table shifted. Maybe Holly dropped to the floor, then the perp took her?
    I am wondering when the coffee was made, before or after she took her son to the bus stop? If it was made before she left, a person could then have put meds/poison in the pot or cup of coffee. She could have heated the cup of coffee in the microwave, if it got cold, perhaps, or was the coffee maker still plugged in and on? Maybe the person broke in after she left to go to the bus stop, or they were hiding there all along, waiting for her to get back?
    Obviously,with the coffee cup overturned, table moved and glasses on the floor, something happened, whether there was a person in the room at that moment, or not.
    This could explain why nobody heard screams, etc. She was knocked out cold, perhaps.
    IMOO.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Treelights For This Useful Post:

I wonder if Holly was on any medication for the cold her mom said she had? Could she have taken meds for the cold, but the meds were switched, and she could have been knocked out cold, then the perp took her? Or a combination of meds could have knocked her out?
    Just thinking out loud, of what could maybe have happened....
    IMOO.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Treelights For This Useful Post:

I think she was startled and was chased around
    The kitchen she left with the guy. Not by choice!

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marg from Oz View Post
    Just thinking about the house being staged. Coffee cup upturned spectacles on the floor and chair or was it a table moved. You would think there had to have been a struggle and would expect more of a mess like chair upturned maybe crockery broken. Must have been something rough to knock her glasses off. But if they looked liked they had been placed there, was she incapacitated at this time? The back door being open is intriguing . Was the back door somewhat sheltered as opposed to the front door.? Maybe took her out that way as more difficult to observe them. Were there any strange cars there that morning or was another resident's car parked near her trailer that is not usually there?
    All good questions...

I am wondering about when the neighbors noticed the back door was ajar for many reasons... But one of which you touched on in this post...

did they see the door ajar prior to being alerted to it from mom and/or LE?

If so.. That would imply that the back side of Holly's house could be seen easily by neighbors...

And if such a "small" item (as in size... Not in importance) could be seen... Then I would assume that neighbors would be able to see if there were any unusual vehicles/people/ (larger items) loitering/entering and exiting the area, as well..

I hope this makes sense...

and... JMO

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ellemo View Post
    Does anyone know if anyone besides the son saw the mom at the bus stop (bus driver, other kids/parents etc.)? Not accusing, but think it is important to rule out the son.

Also, does she have any history of mental illness? Or has she been under any severe stress/ had family problems, etc. It is not being classified as an abduction by police and that there are few reasons I can think of that she would leave under these circumstances of her own will. Mental illness, family problems or perhaps drug use are the only reasons I could think why she would leave willingly. I've read that her glasses and cigarettes were left but no mention of a purse or wallet. Are those missing? Could she have those with her and staged an abduction scene? No disrespect meant, but not knowing this woman, these are the things that come to my mind.
    Ellemo!

And...

All New Sleuthers!

Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 12-03-2013 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Spelling...

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

At missing persons of America .com it says
    She was at a bowling ally the night before with
    150 ppl on bowling leagues

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    Also, do we know when her payday is? she went missing on a Friday, to early to cash a check if she got paid on that day. IMO
    Good question...

A poster up thread suggested that while Holly was taking her son to the school bus stop...Holly may have withdrawn some money from an ATM at a bank located close to her home... (there is a bank at the end of Grange Road... and can be seen on the maps...)

Maybe the money was still in her pocket.. And not in her purse... And someone witnessed her getting cash... followed her home... then may have taken her with the money?

Last edited by IHAVENOCLUE; 12-03-2013 at 02:20 PM. Reason: clarify... I hope...and.... Grammar... Oops!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IHAVENOCLUE For This Useful Post:

we need to get a WS field agent out there to video the bus stop to her home. I was under the impression the bus stop was inside the trailer park. If it was near that bank then she would have had to walk out of the park, also, with the weather that morning/darkness, did she drive or walk to the bus stop? I keep reading conflicting reports on this.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to swanniee11 For This Useful Post:

I wonder if she had more than 1 pair of glasses.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

Who said she went to the bank?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Who said she went to the bank?
    Nobody said she actually went to the bank, these were "if's" IMO, as for what I was saying was about the bus stop, if it was near that bank or inside the park. I hope I cleared that up.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to swanniee11 For This Useful Post:

She went missing within 1/2 hr from bus stop to mom arriving

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Eileen730 For This Useful Post:

Page 10 of 76 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 ... LastLast