998 users online (169 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Poll: Who killed the McStay family?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I truly, and I mean truly.. hope it was not something like this..
    I am posting this because the burning question around here seems to be "Who would kill children, and why?"
    Seems this sicko had his reasons to want to do so.
    http://www.allthingscrimeblog.com/20...ctims-parents/

Did anyone see this interesting video of someone investigating the McStay graves and timinig how long it takes to get to the main highway.
    It takes less than 3 minutes!

Creepy. Too bad they didn't have a flat tire when they did the gruesome crime, they might have been caught then.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAoCmiZ4pM4

They went out to investigate the hardened and worn tire tracks.
    "The Greek word moira (μοῖρα) literally means a part or portion, and by extension one's portion in life or destiny.
    They controlled the metaphorical thread of life of every mortal from birth to death."

Wikipedia

Who would have killed a family of four including the small children is beyond me. What's the motive? Why children? There seems to be no real motive. Wish to know more but I understand LE needs to keep some information from public for the ongoing investigation. I hope they solve it soon...

One thing which stood out from LE public response was when detective Watts said, according to CNN, that the case will only be solved if someone talks. They should have kept their cards close to the chest. Seeking help from public is one thing but saying something like this is not helping the case in my opinion.

On the corner of Dysfunction and Junction
    Quote Originally Posted by Jo99 View Post
    One thing which stood out from LE public response was when detective Watts said, according to CNN, that the case will only be solved if someone talks. They should have kept their cards close to the chest. Seeking help from public is one thing but saying something like this is not helping the case in my opinion.
    I believe Watts is a PI. I don't believe he is LE. If you have seen the videos of the walk through of the home, I believe he is behind the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Batman's Mommy View Post
    I believe Watts is a PI. I don't believe he is LE. If you have seen the videos of the walk through of the home, I believe he is behind the camera.
    Steph Watts is not a PI. He is a freelance tv producer and journalist.

Members can join the discussion in the McStay Family sub-forum in the members only area

Thanks.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I put I have another opinion because I don't think they were at home. I think they'd left home for some reason (expecting to return) and the murderer took advantage of this.

ETA...

But, I think it was premeditated.

Also, this explains why the children as well... the children happened to be with the parents when the killer acted. The killer might have sneaked into their house to do some staging, but IDK about that.

Possibly, if the murderer could have gotten the parents separate from the children, the boys would have been spared. But, maybe not. The murder of a whole family is just a horrible thing and hard to contemplate, but there are cases when it happens. There is never an understandable reason for it.
    Last edited by December; 08-08-2014 at 09:13 AM. Reason: added eta

I think they were forced out of the home by someone they knew and killed away from the home. If they rushed out because they knew they were in danger. I think they would have grabbed the dog and taken it with them. I know I would never rush out of my home for any reason and leave my dogs behind. Maybe the cats but never the dogs.

Authorities say they will release new information Friday in the murder investigation of a family of four whose bodies were found in shallow graves late last year.

San Bernardino County Sheriff John McMahon and District Attorney Mike Ramos will hold a news conference at 9 a.m. to discuss the case of Joseph and Summer McStay and their two young sons.
    http://www.seattlepi.com/news/crime/...ed-5878033.php

Woa! What's it called when the most obvious scenario is what actually happens? CM last one to speak with him, knew location bodies burried, business partner, etc , seems so obvious in hindsight.

In hindsight prettty obvious he should have been considered a suspect. Passing the lie detector test interesting. Sociopath?

Members, please join us here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...0#post11178340

Lots of good posts going on! Guests, sign up at Websleuths and join us, too!
    Here a , there a , everywhere a

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast