Crimewatch redux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellmau

Reaction score
There was a followup on tonight's programme, with a very brief interview with Andy Redmond. They had 3500 calls and emails in response to the Crimewatch special; are looking to develop their relationship with the Portugese police to "find out what happened" to Madeleine.

The presenter asked about the dead suspect: he didn't actually answer that but said “a number of really important lines of enquiry” are being pursued.

Did they find out who the Smith sighting person is?

It was a damp squid, nothing new at all, and by the way he was talking it is going to go on a long time....

It was a damp squid, nothing new at all, and by the way he was talking it is going to go on a long time....

Meanwhile ignoring the elephant in the lounge room, by which I mean the Tapas and their incomprehensible accounts of the evening.

Tanner at least should be charged with wasting LE. time

:moo:

DCI Redwood is playing his cards close to his chest for whatever reason. How to do an interview and say absolutely nothing is a skill in itself.

DCI Redwood is playing his cards close to his chest for whatever reason. How to do an interview and say absolutely nothing is a skill in itself.

I think this is good for Madeleine, if she is still alive!

They do.

The truth will out.

:cow:

The police many a time do not reveal who they thnk the suspects are until they have the evidence to charge..........and many a time say x y z is not a suspect when they have been all the time, time will tell...

I really feel this saga is coming to an end.

There is so much evidence of what really happened.

I note that despite sueing everyone possible, the Mccanns have yet to step foot in a witness box.

You reap what you sow. Their litigious nature will be their undoing. :moo:

I really hope you're right, but does anyone think we're any closer to actually finding out where IS Madeline ?

I really hope you're right, but does anyone think we're any closer to actually finding out where IS Madeline ?

Well according to Stephen Birch she is under Murats driveway. There is an interview of him on The Peoples Voice.

Well according to Stephen Birch she is under Murats driveway. There is an interview of him on The Peoples Voice.

:floorlaugh: What is wrong with ppl these days? I just don't understand! IF you want too find Madeleine just ask the McCann's! I believe the door is about too close on them soon and I can't wait too watch. :jail:

Madeleine is a money spinner.

Just ask Gerry

He even had a CD planned.

:sick:

Madeleine is a money spinner.

Just ask Gerry

He even had a CD planned.

:sick:

Apparently the official madeleine website store has been closed for two weeks, reason given, it is being updated. if you click on thr donate button, it comes up with the message, store is being udated, so it seems no one can donate? Perhaps now that two police forces have opened investigations, someone told them it doesnt look good to ask for money to pay for private investigators? That have not been used for two years? Interesting.

see

www.findmadeleine.com

Then click to go to home page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads