962 users online (179 members and 783 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    I really hope you're right, but does anyone think we're any closer to actually finding out where IS Madeline ?
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    I really hope you're right, but does anyone think we're any closer to actually finding out where IS Madeline ?
    Well according to Stephen Birch she is under Murats driveway. There is an interview of him on The Peoples Voice.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengirl57 View Post
    Well according to Stephen Birch she is under Murats driveway. There is an interview of him on The Peoples Voice.
    What is wrong with ppl these days? I just don't understand! IF you want too find Madeleine just ask the McCann's! I believe the door is about too close on them soon and I can't wait too watch.

Madeleine is a money spinner.

Just ask Gerry

He even had a CD planned.

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    Madeleine is a money spinner.

Just ask Gerry

He even had a CD planned.

Apparently the official madeleine website store has been closed for two weeks, reason given, it is being updated. if you click on thr donate button, it comes up with the message, store is being udated, so it seems no one can donate? Perhaps now that two police forces have opened investigations, someone told them it doesnt look good to ask for money to pay for private investigators? That have not been used for two years? Interesting.

see

www.findmadeleine.com

Then click to go to home page

Their online store has been closed since the day after the crimewatch show! Coincidence maybe? But I think it's much much more then that!

Me too.

The much publicised libel trial is proceeding too.. .Team McCann are unusually silent on that as well.

Is that a bunch of crows I can hear, coming home to roost?
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

I hear them too

I think the Smith sighting was in fact Gerry. And that is why the McCanns did not allow the e-fits to come out. They knew it was Gerry as I am sure Gerry recalls the Smith’s. You have to imgine if you were trying too hide your childs body, you would be very nervous and trying to avoid seeing anyone. So I think he would be very well aware of just who he passed.

Why else would you not release a possible suspect.

There is no other reason.

Now, I have read many comments on various sites where people do not think they look like Gerry but you have to remember, drawings based on a memory of someone you saw briefly often do not look just like the person. Now if there are unusual features, or a beard, goatee or glasses, that can help. But I think for the most part, Gerry is average looking outside of possibly a larger nose.
    In fact, below I have the sketch that was done initially of Ariel Castro. Mind you that this was posted in his neighborhood and no one ever made the connection. In fact, Gina was friends with his daughter. Some say it looks like him but if you take aware the beard, I don’t think it would have.
    In fact, I think the man in the drawing looks more like he could be a black man vs Hispanic like Castro is.
    There for sure are better sketches out there, but often they are working with a limited memory of the person.
    I also included the one for Ted Bundy. And that one I think really looks nothing like him.
    But that’s just me.
    I think the e-fits are Gerry.

photo BJ2Raw8CUAErPLy_zpsa2476fd1.jpg

photo sfl-sketch-criminal-set-bundy_zps423a6460.jpg
    Last edited by justice2013; 12-13-2013 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Did attach photo linke properly

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

Hi justice2013 !!

Your certainly not the only person to think that !

Madeleine McCann Compsite Animated E-Fits

http://psych-survey.stir.ac.uk/McCannComposites.html

B. V. Ness - Department of Psychology, University of Stirling
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by justice2013 View Post
    I think the Smith sighting was in fact Gerry. And that is why the McCanns did not allow the e-fits to come out. They knew it was Gerry as I am sure Gerry recalls the Smith’s. You have to imgine if you were trying too hide your childs body, you would be very nervous and trying to avoid seeing anyone. So I think he would be very well aware of just who he passed.

Why else would you not release a possible suspect.

There is no other reason.

Now, I have read many comments on various sites where people do not think they look like Gerry but you have to remember, drawings based on a memory of someone you saw briefly often do not look just like the person. Now if there are unusual features, or a beard, goatee or glasses, that can help. But I think for the most part, Gerry is average looking outside of possibly a larger nose.
    In fact, below I have the sketch that was done initially of Ariel Castro. Mind you that this was posted in his neighborhood and no one ever made the connection. In fact, Gina was friends with his daughter. Some say it looks like him but if you take aware the beard, I don’t think it would have.
    In fact, I think the man in the drawing looks more like he could be a black man vs Hispanic like Castro is.
    There for sure are better sketches out there, but often they are working with a limited memory of the person.
    I also included the one for Ted Bundy. And that one I think really looks nothing like him.
    But that’s just me.
    I think the e-fits are Gerry.

photo BJ2Raw8CUAErPLy_zpsa2476fd1.jpg

photo sfl-sketch-criminal-set-bundy_zps423a6460.jpg

Those efits were in the Mccanns and their investigators hands in November 2008.... They did NOTHING with them.....it took until scotland yard found them late in the day for them to come to light.....talk about not every stone turned and such an important one! it is said it was too expensive to investigate that sighting of the Smiths, a whole family who witnessed a man with a little blonde girl in pyjamas....... Wierd case

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post273258.html#p273258

Madeleine e-fits were hidden away for five years.

(snip)
    The evidence was in fact taken from an intelligence report produced for Gerry and Kate McCann by a firm of former spies in 2008.
    It contained crucial E-Fits of a man seen carrying a child on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance, which have only this month become public after he was identified as the prime suspect by Scotland Yard.
    (snip)
    A report produced by the investigators was deemed “hypercritical” of the McCanns and their friends, and the authors were threatened with legal action if it was made public.
    (snip)
    One of the investigators whose work was sidelined said last week he was “utterly stunned” when he watched the programme and saw the evidence his team had passed to the McCanns five years ago presented as a breakthrough.
    (snip)
    Exton confirmed last week that the fund had silenced his investigators for years after they handed over their controversial findings. He said: “A letter came from their lawyers binding us to the confidentiality of the report.”
    (snip)
    The report, delivered to the McCanns in November 2008, recommended that the revised timeline should be the basis for future investigations and that the Smith E-Fits should be released without delay.

FULL ARTICLE FROM SUNDAY TIMES
    (To read full article you need to subscribe.)
    http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...pf=all&x=0&y=0
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    Madeleine e-fits were hidden away for five years.

(snip)
    The evidence was in fact taken from an intelligence report produced for Gerry and Kate McCann by a firm of former spies in 2008.
    It contained crucial E-Fits of a man seen carrying a child on the night of Madeleine’s disappearance, which have only this month become public after he was identified as the prime suspect by Scotland Yard.
    (snip)
    A report produced by the investigators was deemed “hypercritical” of the McCanns and their friends, and the authors were threatened with legal action if it was made public.
    (snip)
    One of the investigators whose work was sidelined said last week he was “utterly stunned” when he watched the programme and saw the evidence his team had passed to the McCanns five years ago presented as a breakthrough.
    (snip)
    Exton confirmed last week that the fund had silenced his investigators for years after they handed over their controversial findings. He said: “A letter came from their lawyers binding us to the confidentiality of the report.”
    (snip)
    The report, delivered to the McCanns in November 2008, recommended that the revised timeline should be the basis for future investigations and that the Smith E-Fits should be released without delay.

FULL ARTICLE FROM SUNDAY TIMES
    (To read full article you need to subscribe.)
    http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...pf=all&x=0&y=0

Basically they revised the timeline so they could release the e-fits. Giving Gerry and alibi so the smith sighting couldn't possibly be him.

Quote Originally Posted by jordynsmommy529 View Post
    Basically they revised the timeline so they could release the e-fits. Giving Gerry and alibi so the smith sighting couldn't possibly be him.

Exactly !!!!
    Yoda

Those sketches look nothing like castro and bundy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast