1270 users online (233 members and 1037 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Quote Originally Posted by CHERIE.T View Post
    Those sketches look nothing like castro and bundy.
    True............ but they gotta beat -

" The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Does anything think that the McCanns will be arrested?

Quote Originally Posted by Arose View Post
    Does anything think that the McCanns will be arrested?
    IF the SY Investigation is unbiased and not just another Establishment whitewash, I fully expect both Mccanns and some of the Tapas crew to be arrested and charged sometime in the New Year.

But that is a big IF.

So far the only parties that have conducted themselves with any integrity on this case are Amaral, Grime, Eddie and Keela.

JMO.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    IF the SY Investigation is unbiased and not just another Establishment whitewash, I fully expect both Mccanns and some of the Tapas crew to be arrested and charged sometime in the New Year.

But that is a big IF.

So far the only parties that have conducted themselves with any integrity on this case are Amaral, Grime, Eddie and Keela.

JMO.

With only two of them being human that isn't saying much.

Quote Originally Posted by jordynsmommy529 View Post
    With only two of them being human that isn't saying much.
    No it isnt.

History will judge this crew.

The Mccanns have managed to control this investigation from day one, within the UK media at least.

What they cannot control is the twins coming of age and asking awkward questions such as "why did you lie? Why did you refuse to cooperate with LE?" and now the Big one - Why did you supress the efit for years?

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    KISS

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Not quite sure where we were discussing the website / donate button etc........

Well it seems updating the website isn't a problem

So why is 'Tannerman' still up.
    And no 'Smithman' ??

http://www.findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html
    Yoda

Oops !
    Didn't expect image to be so huge.
    Sorry !!
    Yoda

On a rather lighter note, (I think)

Blacksmith's Christmas Message !

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post
    Not quite sure where we were discussing the website / donate button etc........

Well it seems updating the website isn't a problem

So why is 'Tannerman' still up.
    And no 'Smithman' ??

http://www.findmadeleine.com/updates/index.html
    The xmas tree has replaced the new efits....now they are nowhere to be seen on that site...ONLY if you watch the crimewatch video...hardly publicising them much, then again they had them for five years and never publicised them...strange...meanwhile the Times has issued a retraction

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1357081.ece

No idea if this is true or not.....if the efits were given to the Portuguese and British police in 2009 why did Scotland Yard who had all their files have to get the report and efits from Oakley International with a special permission by the Mccann Fund?

I have just finished watching the Panorama BBC show dated Nov 2007.

The one that contains Tanner adamantly describing what she "saw".

Whoever produced this McCann fairy tale should hang their heads in shame.

Lies all the way through and NOT ONE uncomfortable question or examination of the bs. This show is supposedly "investigative" yet all we have is a McCann PR exercise.

For example, Kate's famous statement "we were physically paralysed for the first few days" does not account for the dawn walk, the planning and execution of The Charity, the phonecalls to the UK bewailing the incompetent PJ, the jogging routine Kate indulged in.

Another big fat "huh?" from me when Tanner said she nipped across to check her own children "before the starters arrived" at 9.15 but was home at her apartment at 10.

We've all had boozy nights with our friends...is she supposed to have eaten both her entrée and main within half an hour?

Tanner did her creep spotting at 9.15, checked her kids, returned to Tapas, gobbled her entree then the main then had time to get back to her kids by 10?

Please.....!

That's just the beginning. This film shows the McCann's in top fettle...Kate actually seems to be enjoying herself and there is not a tear shed through the entire thing.

Just sick....
    KISS

"The innocent dad came forward in 2007 to say he was the person seen carrying a child in Portugal at the time the three-year-old vanished.

(Snip)

Following Madeleine’s disappearance, *Leicestershire police* were responsible for collating all UK-based inquiries at the request of the Portuguese authorities."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/editors...-prime-2965027
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post

"The innocent dad came forward in 2007 to say he was the person seen carrying a child in Portugal at the time the three-year-old vanished.

(Snip)

Following Madeleine’s disappearance, *Leicestershire police* were responsible for collating all UK-based inquiries at the request of the Portuguese authorities."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/editors...-prime-2965027
    How the HELL is this happening?

The McCann's suppressed the efits THEMSELVES yet now it is the Leicestershire police who are at fault?????!!!:

This was never properly investigated because of Tanners LIES.

Ones things for sure the UK media are still playing the McCann's tune...they might have gone too far this time.

You can fool most of the people, most of the time...but even the British public will smell a big fat rat after this latest load of carp?!
    KISS

Happy New Year !

It really is shocking.
    The thing with this story is Leicestershire Police were the Mccanns liaison's (?) & as we know they knew about everything that was going on, so then does that mean they were aware of Tanner / Crecheman's statement in 2007 ???
    Yoda

Meant to add....
    The PJ were never convinced about Tanner's sighting so it makes no sense that it could possibly in the documents not released & obviously not in the ones which have. So where was it ??

Pat Brown mentions Tanner/Bundle/Crecheman in her latest blog.

http://www.patbrownprofiling.blogspo...-real.html?m=1
    Yoda

I strongly suggest folks watch the Documentary based on Amarals book.

It is in Spanish but has subtitles.

He states very clearly that Tannerman COULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED.

In view of this I guess Team McCann cannot blame the PJ for the missing efits so the next best option is to blame the UK police.

Disgusting - and more and more UNBELIEVABLE that the UK media has fallen for the bs hook line and sinker.

There's going to be some splainin to do....and
    Last edited by SapphireSteel; 01-01-2014 at 05:05 PM.
    KISS

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast