1218 users online (196 members and 1022 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hone-data.html
    Three prime suspects for the abduction of Madeleine McCann have been identified by Scotland Yard officers.

Analysis of mobile phone data suggests a burglary gang was operating very near to where she vanished in Portugal in May 2007.

The three men made an unusually high number of calls to each other in the hours after Madeleine was reported missing from her holiday flat in the Algarve.

Police believe the thieves, including at least one Portuguese man, had already carried out one raid in the resort of Praia da Luz, disturbing a child.

That child’s parents, who had been drinking outside the property, rushed inside to find the intruders had fled.

During their bungled investigation Portuguese police attached no significance to the break-in, which came a few days before Madeleine disappeared.

British detectives said this oversight was a ‘disgrace’.

Following the Yard phone breakthrough, informal discussions have taken place about arresting the three burglars and searching their homes and other sites.
    OK if these three are serious suspects, it doesn't seem intelligent in the extreme to give them advance warning of the impending search and arrest.
    Dunno, if I had been operating a burglar gang in PdL at the time and I had evidence of Madeleine's abduction at home I'd get rid of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...hone-data.html

OK if these three are serious suspects, it doesn't seem intelligent in the extreme to give them advance warning of the impending search and arrest.
    Dunno, if I had been operating a burglar gang in PdL at the time and I had evidence of Madeleine's abduction at home I'd get rid of it.
    Just PR and spin, the rubbish in this article comes from "an informed source" which in the past has been one Clarence Mitchell.
    Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    Critical Thinking is often criticised.
    KISS

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields
    Quote Originally Posted by SapphireSteel View Post
    Just PR and spin, the rubbish in this article comes from "an informed source" which in the past has been one Clarence Mitchell.
    Yeah I agree ! It's a load of B.S.

I think this response to that article sums it up brilliantly !

* Please note VERY strong language used throughout article *

http://www.chrisspivey.co.uk/the-bungle-boys/
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Wow, so basically if those articles are all true Jane Tanner's sighting is completely unrelated and the McCann's suppressed the release of the Smith's e-fits for 5 years?! Yeah nothing suss at all...

Quote Originally Posted by jordynsmommy529 View Post
    Yup, three levitating thieves, that were able to walk through the walls and other solid object. That's the only way to explain why they did not leave a shred of evidence behind. I smell Clarence Mitchell all over it.
    What do you fear most... in the world?
    The possibility that love is not enough
    Twin Peaks

Angry

The only mysterious part of Madeleines disappearance is why the British public are still allowing their media to p!ss on their heads and tell them its raining.

I know the rags have unreasonable influence on Joe Public over there but surely even the densest of readers are starting to smell the bs by now.

The planted slanted stories are almost farcical. Its LE's fault Tanner lied and the McCann's suppressed the e fit?

Please, we have working brains !

Everything I post is my opinion only, can change at any time, and is not intended to replace fact.
    KISS

From McCanns official Facebook Wall....

I wouldnt take much notice of the rubbish in the newspapers, its all spin, and more spin just to sell papers.

As a point about the alleged nearly snatched baby whilst burglary is going on I believe this happened a YEAR before the McCanns.

Anyway its all a load of Who Shot John. Dont forget the trail with Amaral is due to finish tomorrow coincidence I hardly think so.

Scotland Yard would NEVER have let this stuff out if it was true, no way.

Anyway this is the statement:

I would like to remind those new to our page that Gerry and Kate will only comment on the investigation to find Madeleine when and if any updates FROM THE POLICE warrant a statement.

Please allow the police to do their jobs and not speculate or fuel rumours. We will not answer questions related to unfounded and speculative press articles and we ask that you not post them on our page.

Thank you for understanding.

~FM Webmaster (on behalf of Gerry and Kate)

Little Jedi is offline "I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally" W. C. Fields

"I wouldn’t trust Defective Chief Imposter Andy Deadwood to lead a ******ing conga line… "

Quoted from above mentioned ;

There's been a lot of this rubbish lately, got to wonder if it has anything to do with a certain trial in Portugal resuming this week ???
    " The more we learn, the more we discover how much we do not know. "
    Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Little Jedi View Post

"I wouldn’t trust Defective Chief Imposter Andy Deadwood to lead a ******ing conga line… "

Quoted from above mentioned ;

There's been a lot of this rubbish lately, got to wonder if it has anything to do with a certain trial in Portugal resuming this week ???
    What trial?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    What trial?

The McCann's are suing Amaral for libel!

The McCann's are suing Amaral for libel!
    Was it to resume today? The mirror claims the mccans were banned from testifying.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...giving-2985794
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Was it to resume today? The mirror claims the mccans were banned from testifying.

~n/t~ Here is a link to the McCann v Amaral court reports from mccannfiles.com. Thus far there is no update on today's activity, but this site is usually kept current. If you've not used the mccannfiles site, there is a ton of stuff on there, but you have to look hard to find the right part of it sometimes!

oops, forgot the linky!
    http://mccannfiles.com/id454.html

Was it to resume today? The mirror claims the mccas were banned from testifying.

Ah got to love the Mirror....

They werent "banned", it is Portugese law that they not testify. Amaral was not able to take the stand either.

It is hysterical to watch these antics and the timing is just precious.

At the exact time SY are revealing that Tannerman was a blatant lie and the McCanns themselves suppressed the e-fit, Team McCann are attempting to prove AMARAL damaged the investigation.

The delusions never end.

You run into trouble when you genuinely believe you are smart and everyone else is stupid.

I personally would love to see Kate and Gerry on a witness stand...but predict they will spend every last cent to avoid sitting in one, despite the latest spin in the rags.

KISS

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast