1329 users online (300 members and 1029 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Passenger live tweets fellow passenger's meltdown on delayed flight

The woman was being a jerk and what he did would have been funny IF he had not crossed the line with such comments as "Eat my D***" (sorry to be graphic but that is what he said, referring to it TWICE.)

THAT is not funny. It was uncalled for and extremely rude.
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    The woman was being a jerk and what he did would have been funny IF he had not crossed the line with such comments as "Eat my D***" (sorry to be graphic but that is what he said, referring to it TWICE.)

THAT is not funny. It was uncalled for and extremely rude.
    I completely agree. It felt like he was being excessively vulgar just to get more laughs (and to promote his twitter feed). IMO they're both immature and they behaved as badly as each other.

I've never heard of this guy before - is he famous? Did he really end the conversation with "don't you know who I am?" I can understand a celebrity doing it, but it sounds like he has a really inflated opinion of himself.

I believe he's the producer of the Bachelor/bachelorette series.

The woman was rude, obnoxious and annoying. The tweeter is rude, holier than thou and apparently thinks quite highly of himself and his D.

Perfectly illustrating that two wrongs never make a right. moo

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

I got the impression that the tweeter was imbibing in a few drinks as well as sending them to Diane. To me it got funnier the drunker he seemed to get.
    I couldn't watch the video but if her behavior was limited to what I read in the story then I think he really did over react and badly at that.
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

Huffpo's behind Elan (good thing )

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...?utm_hp_ref=tw

Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    I got the impression that the tweeter was imbibing in a few drinks as well as sending them to Diane. To me it got funnier the drunker he seemed to get.
    I couldn't watch the video but if her behavior was limited to what I read in the story then I think he really did over react and badly at that.
    I agree, my question is if that were a man misbehaving would he have sent a note let alone mentioned his private parts? I think not

Ciao

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    I thought it was amusing until the 'eat my d' part

LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Quote Originally Posted by fruity View Post
    I completely agree. It felt like he was being excessively vulgar just to get more laughs (and to promote his twitter feed). IMO they're both immature and they behaved as badly as each other.

I've never heard of this guy before - is he famous? Did he really end the conversation with "don't you know who I am?" I can understand a celebrity doing it, but it sounds like he has a really inflated opinion of himself.
    [bbm]

I didn't see that sentence in the article?

if you follow the comments in the huffpo link, there is a blog link that then quotes a comment left somewhere by a relative of the woman. She apparently has terminal cancer and was trying to get home to her family for their last Thanksgiving together before she passes.

If that's true, it's very sad that she ended up missing it because she did miss her connecting flight.

My question would be however...why would you wait to fly until the actual Thanksgiving Day if you needed to be there for that reason? Even if this whole "tweeting" issue had never occured, she still should have known that flights get delayed all the time and planned to have an earlier flight. For as much of a jerk as this guy was to her (I didn't find any of it funny), she could have avoided all of it by booking her flight a day earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by lisser View Post
    if you follow the comments in the huffpo link, there is a blog link that then quotes a comment left somewhere by a relative of the woman. She apparently has terminal cancer and was trying to get home to her family for their last Thanksgiving together before she passes.

If that's true, it's very sad that she ended up missing it because she did miss her connecting flight.

My question would be however...why would you wait to fly until the actual Thanksgiving Day if you needed to be there for that reason? Even if this whole "tweeting" issue had never occured, she still should have known that flights get delayed all the time and planned to have an earlier flight. For as much of a jerk as this guy was to her (I didn't find any of it funny), she could have avoided all of it by booking her flight a day earlier.
    Given the reliability of social media, I'll wait for confirmation about the terminal cancer part. But your point is well taken regardless. And what's so magical about being there on Thanksgiving day anyway? What if you get there Friday? They're still your family and you're still dying, no? I'd like to think that preparing to meet my maker (or whatever) might incline me to be a little less self-centered and neurotic rather than more so. I do agree that the crude comments were inappropriate. But I'm on board with the sentiment. jmo

Quote Originally Posted by nightwatch View Post
    I agree, my question is if that were a man misbehaving would he have sent a note let alone mentioned his private parts? I think not

Ciao
    On the other hand, what would have happened if the dude had walked up to him after the flight and hit him in the face as she did?

jmo

Quote Originally Posted by lisser View Post

Comment left by someone claiming to be relative of the woman. Cancer story sounds rather hinky to me.
    Regardless, I don't find what the guy did all that funny.
    And there is no need for using that kind of language with a stranger.
    Just my opinion

'He is so f****** funny': Alec Baldwin lends his support to 'misogynistic' producer who live-tweeted ugly note-passing battle on delayed Thanksgiving flight telling fellow passenger to 'eat my d***'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2mF5Bsh4I

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast