1329 users online (300 members and 1029 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1

    Passenger live tweets fellow passenger's meltdown on delayed flight


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In the Boonies of Louisiana
    Posts
    3,354
    The woman was being a jerk and what he did would have been funny IF he had not crossed the line with such comments as "Eat my D***" (sorry to be graphic but that is what he said, referring to it TWICE.)

    THAT is not funny. It was uncalled for and extremely rude.
    SwampMama

    GUILTY!!!

    Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

    http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,141
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    The woman was being a jerk and what he did would have been funny IF he had not crossed the line with such comments as "Eat my D***" (sorry to be graphic but that is what he said, referring to it TWICE.)

    THAT is not funny. It was uncalled for and extremely rude.
    I completely agree. It felt like he was being excessively vulgar just to get more laughs (and to promote his twitter feed). IMO they're both immature and they behaved as badly as each other.

    I've never heard of this guy before - is he famous? Did he really end the conversation with "don't you know who I am?" I can understand a celebrity doing it, but it sounds like he has a really inflated opinion of himself.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    819
    I believe he's the producer of the Bachelor/bachelorette series.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    33,734
    The woman was rude, obnoxious and annoying. The tweeter is rude, holier than thou and apparently thinks quite highly of himself and his D.

    Perfectly illustrating that two wrongs never make a right. moo

    Websleuths now on Facebook


    Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

    mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,204
    I got the impression that the tweeter was imbibing in a few drinks as well as sending them to Diane. To me it got funnier the drunker he seemed to get.
    I couldn't watch the video but if her behavior was limited to what I read in the story then I think he really did over react and badly at that.
    WHAT IF THE HOKEY POKEY IS WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    Huffpo's behind Elan (good thing )

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...?utm_hp_ref=tw

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    life elevated
    Posts
    1,308
    Quote Originally Posted by DairyGirl View Post
    I got the impression that the tweeter was imbibing in a few drinks as well as sending them to Diane. To me it got funnier the drunker he seemed to get.
    I couldn't watch the video but if her behavior was limited to what I read in the story then I think he really did over react and badly at that.
    I agree, my question is if that were a man misbehaving would he have sent a note let alone mentioned his private parts? I think not

    Ciao

  9. #9
    LadyL's Avatar
    LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,617
    I thought it was amusing until the 'eat my d' part

  10. #10
    LadyL's Avatar
    LadyL is offline Sleuthing for Lonzie Barton & All Victims.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    8,617
    Quote Originally Posted by fruity View Post
    I completely agree. It felt like he was being excessively vulgar just to get more laughs (and to promote his twitter feed). IMO they're both immature and they behaved as badly as each other.

    I've never heard of this guy before - is he famous? Did he really end the conversation with "don't you know who I am?" I can understand a celebrity doing it, but it sounds like he has a really inflated opinion of himself.
    [bbm]

    I didn't see that sentence in the article?


  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    819
    if you follow the comments in the huffpo link, there is a blog link that then quotes a comment left somewhere by a relative of the woman. She apparently has terminal cancer and was trying to get home to her family for their last Thanksgiving together before she passes.

    If that's true, it's very sad that she ended up missing it because she did miss her connecting flight.

    My question would be however...why would you wait to fly until the actual Thanksgiving Day if you needed to be there for that reason? Even if this whole "tweeting" issue had never occured, she still should have known that flights get delayed all the time and planned to have an earlier flight. For as much of a jerk as this guy was to her (I didn't find any of it funny), she could have avoided all of it by booking her flight a day earlier.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    Quote Originally Posted by lisser View Post
    if you follow the comments in the huffpo link, there is a blog link that then quotes a comment left somewhere by a relative of the woman. She apparently has terminal cancer and was trying to get home to her family for their last Thanksgiving together before she passes.

    If that's true, it's very sad that she ended up missing it because she did miss her connecting flight.

    My question would be however...why would you wait to fly until the actual Thanksgiving Day if you needed to be there for that reason? Even if this whole "tweeting" issue had never occured, she still should have known that flights get delayed all the time and planned to have an earlier flight. For as much of a jerk as this guy was to her (I didn't find any of it funny), she could have avoided all of it by booking her flight a day earlier.
    Given the reliability of social media, I'll wait for confirmation about the terminal cancer part. But your point is well taken regardless. And what's so magical about being there on Thanksgiving day anyway? What if you get there Friday? They're still your family and you're still dying, no? I'd like to think that preparing to meet my maker (or whatever) might incline me to be a little less self-centered and neurotic rather than more so. I do agree that the crude comments were inappropriate. But I'm on board with the sentiment. jmo

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,749
    Quote Originally Posted by nightwatch View Post
    I agree, my question is if that were a man misbehaving would he have sent a note let alone mentioned his private parts? I think not

    Ciao
    On the other hand, what would have happened if the dude had walked up to him after the flight and hit him in the face as she did?

    jmo

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    24,429
    Quote Originally Posted by lisser View Post
    if you follow the comments in the huffpo link, there is a blog link that then quotes a comment left somewhere by a relative of the woman. She apparently has terminal cancer and was trying to get home to her family for their last Thanksgiving together before she passes.

    If that's true, it's very sad that she ended up missing it because she did miss her connecting flight.

    My question would be however...why would you wait to fly until the actual Thanksgiving Day if you needed to be there for that reason? Even if this whole "tweeting" issue had never occured, she still should have known that flights get delayed all the time and planned to have an earlier flight. For as much of a jerk as this guy was to her (I didn't find any of it funny), she could have avoided all of it by booking her flight a day earlier.
    Comment left by someone claiming to be relative of the woman. Cancer story sounds rather hinky to me.
    Regardless, I don't find what the guy did all that funny.
    And there is no need for using that kind of language with a stranger.
    Just my opinion

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    8,483
    'He is so f****** funny': Alec Baldwin lends his support to 'misogynistic' producer who live-tweeted ugly note-passing battle on delayed Thanksgiving flight telling fellow passenger to 'eat my d***'


    Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2mF5Bsh4I

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Woman live tweets couple's breakup on delayed NC flight
    By zwiebel in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-24-2015, 08:20 PM
  2. Mother of girl with autism thanks fellow passenger in Seat 16C
    By tarabull in forum News that makes you smile!
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:45 PM
  3. US Air Passenger exposes himself on flight
    By Casshew in forum Crimes in the News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 09:18 PM
  4. Drunk Flight Attendants attack passenger
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 07:55 AM
  5. Topless Passenger freaks out on Flight
    By Casshew in forum Bizarre and Off-Beat News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-15-2004, 04:43 PM