FL - Ruby Bing, 25, fatally shot by her mom, Winter Haven, 25 Nov 2013

animlzrule

Reaction score
Go Amuhrikka???????? Are you not from here? What do you mean by that?

Obviously that is not depictive of all Americans. I also don't think the number is 10 per day.

I don't believe this woman. It was early evening. There is more to this story, IMO.

Oh I totally believe her. I also think she is an idiot who never should have had a loaded weapon to begin with.

its all well and good to exercise your rights under the constitution. I just wish people would remember that certain responsibilities attach to the exercising of them.

She'd already assaulted her boyfriend who was at the hospital being treated. Irresponsible and violent folks don't need guns.

The older Bing claimed that Ruby Bing was banging and kicking her door.

At the time of the shooting, police say the boyfriend was being interviewed by officers and treated at an area hospital for head injuries he had suffered in the violent argument with Adele Bing earlier in the day.

Uhhh....yeah. And she bought the gun legally, right??? That type of crazy is why the LEGAL gun owners of America want firearms!

so the legal gun owners need guns now to protect themselves from the crazy but legal gun owners?

Yeah, that should fix everything.

I have no idea whether the gun was purchased legally or not.
I haven't seen anything reported that it wasn't legal.

Let's focus on the case and stay away from the politics.

I had just seen this on local news site and was wondering if it was posted.

Unbelievable.

The biggest unbelievable part is that that poor baby miraculously survived - not getting shot AND not getting hurt while hitting the ground when her mom was shot.

Hopefully that poor baby ends up with someone who will keep her safe.

Actually, I'm assuming there are more than just the 4 month old since the quote from the woman said they could lock her up for good since how could she look her grandkidS in the face and say she'd killed THEIR mother.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back