1164 users online (175 members and 989 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Australia - Hayley Dodd, 17, Badgingarra, WA, 29 July 1999 *Arrest*

Hayley Dodd
    hayley.jpg hayleywell2.jpg HayleyDodd2.jpg Hayleywell.jpg

Hayley Dodd - Missing since July 29, 1999 from Badgingarra, Western Australia
    Description - Caucasoid female with long brown hair, 5'1", grayish eyes, 115 lbs.

On Thursday July 29, 1999, Hayley Dodd, aged 17 years, went missing from Badgingarra in Western Australia. Hayley was last seen in July 1999 walking along North West Road in Badgingarra. Hayley's last known contact was by telephone at 10:30 am on the 29th of July, 1999 when she was given a ride by a female. The last known sighting was by a driver at 11:35 am while on the road. She is still missing to this very day.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact
    Crime Stoppers at 1-800-333-000 or Western Australia police.

A $250,000 reward has been offered for information leading to the conviction of those responsible for Hayley's disappearance.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/2608dfwau.html
    http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226769847476
    http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...-1226690234906
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Thought I would update for hayley there have been significant new leads in the case and police are now using ground penetration equipment at a property not far from where hayley went missing. The previous owner is a convicted rapist who is currently serving jail time for the rape of a hitchhiker in Queensland Australia. I really hope they find her so here to family can bring her home. I know her mother

And thanks for putting hayley on here

They didn't find anything at the search mentioned above but will be going across the road to another property to search areas. I hope they find he her

Pedophile and rapist were living at Badgingarra home linked to Hayley Dodd case

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...-1226828175367

THE owner of a property torn apart as part of the investigation into one of WA’s most infamous cold cases says he is unhappy with the compensation offered by the State Government.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news...-1226855834661

Police return to Badgingarra in search for missing Hayley Dodd

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/west...-1226907146539
    Tuesday, 06 May 2014

Margaret Dodd, Hayley’s mum, who has waited nearly 15 years for answers.

Finally they are returning to continue the search!.

One of my cases since about 2009.

I gave them (WAPOL) Frank Warks property to search, in a "Cadaver Dog Report" after the family raised the funds & we brought out a Dog & Handler from Queensland in 2011.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/...issing-hayley/

This fellow Frank Wark... is a serial killer.

I believe this is his "list" of victims:-

1996 Jane Rimmer, Claremont Perth (Considered erroneously to be a Claremont Serial Killer, Victim) - She's the ONLY one of the CSK victims that didn't go to Iona Womens College (Hollywood High?) and as you'll see in a moment, she is a Wark Victim, maybe his first!

1998 Lisa Brown http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/mis...%20-%20wa.aspx

29 July 1999 Hayley Marie Dodd (Stephenson) Badgingarra WA

Dec 1999 Lisa Govan Kalgoorlie WA http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/mis...%20-%20wa.aspx

Dec 2005 Kathleen O'Shea Atherton Tableland Queensland http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/mis...20-%20qld.aspx

2007 Milla Milla Qld 32 year old woman hitch hiker raped - for which Francis John Wark was jailed in 2007.

That's at least 6 victims that I know of.

Here's how I know.

This "search" links Wark with his WA victims...

***I've performed similar searches that link him with his Qld Victim from 2005 Kathleen OShea.*** Edit see my below post with link to news media article about this!

Likewise I've performed individual searches linking each victim specifically with Wark... such as this one of Hayley Dodd which states "Wark Killed Hayley Dodd" (which is a fairly straight forward non ambiguous statement of fact).

I've performed others as well in relation to Hayley Dodd's case.

What I've also done... is use the Hebrew "Gemmatria" values for the Hebrew letters in the matrix, to hand encode all the matrix Hebrew letters surrounding the name Hayley Dodd where they intersect vertically and horizontally.

(Little known fact the hebrew Alphabet letters have corresponding mathematical values - just as our roman numerals are used to express dates & numbers etc - you will likely have seen these at the endof old movies... MCMLXVIII = (1988) for e.g.)

Why would I bother to do this?

Because I am a master mariner - used to navigating a vessel by its GPS coordinate numbers & a qualified navigator.

It occurred to me that of the torah code can link Hayley Dodd with Frank Wark...her murderer, then quite possibly it can also tell us - where her mortal remains are located - via GPS co ordinates encoded with her name & that of her killer.

And Latitude Numbers represent distance North or South (in this case) of the equator.

Longitude numbers represent distance East or West (east in this case) of the Prime Meridian... (Greenwich).

Well the names Hayley and Dodd in another matrix linking her to Warks old property happened to yield an easting and southing lat and long result - immediately adjacent too Hayley Dodds horizontal and vertical forst and last name where they intersect!

And those GPS co-ordinates?

Lat South 30 degrees 30 Minutes 05 Seconds
    Long East 115 Degrees 40 Minutes 16.1 seconds

Interestingly - while the Lattitude readings occur vertically from top to bottom the way you'd read the page of the ELS matrix, the Longitude which occur horizontally, well Hebrew unlike English is read Right to Left (not Left to Right) so the numerical values for the Longitude readings are Right to Left & intersect the name Hayley.

Now where does that GPS position "plot" on Google Earth I hear you asking?

It plots to a spot on a farmers paddock... not more than 500 yards from where she was reportedly last seen at 1.20PM just past the corner of Mungedar Road & Northwest Road intersection by 2 telstra communications workers Bennet & Smith on 29.7.1999.

It's within 50 yards of the dividing boundary fence between Jeff Fordhams property & that of the "Seldom Seen" farm house property owned by Kieth Hammond, that young Hayley was walking too.

She was within ~ a mile of her destination based on a forensic timeline I constructed of her walk after a re-enactment of her walk by my daughter who's about the same height & stride as Hayley was.

Wark drove past on his way home from the Moora Hotel during that 15 minute "window of opportunity" between when she was last seen by a witness and when she would have reached the drive way entrance gate of the farm she was walking too & must have stopped and abducted her...

He had only to turn left down Mungedar road past Gladwin Erringtons farm to find a secluded spot to park up, and if he went in thru the farm gate into the paddock now owned by Jeff Fordham - he'd have been able to dispose of her there because this ~160 acre paddock, has no farm house on it.

Whats the implications of this?

Well the same system COULD possibly be employed to locate the remains of missing persons who are victims of unsolved homicides the world over!.

Once remains are located a non crime missing persons case becomes an unsolved homicide - a felony offense with no statute of limitations and legislated responsibility on Police to investigate solve without budgetary constraint - and subject to cold case reviews for e.g.!

So locating Hayley Dodd's remains....the subject of this latest search is VITAL!

If she is located where the coordinates from my hand encoding suggests - then it might verify "the method".

If that proves successful?

Well - then its time to get optical character recognition software for the Hebrew language and start encoding a spreadsheet capable of coding the matrixs for numerical value and start searching for GPS locations of "other" missing persons remains... perhaps starting with????

The rest of Francis John Warks victims - like Lisa Govan in Kalgoorlie etc!

There's a ways to go yet, BUT the end is drawing closer hopefully for at least this ONE 15 year prolonged case.

That's what I hope & pray for.
    Last edited by Ian Moone; 05-06-2014 at 05:10 PM.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa...urder-inquest/

And look at that - now it seems that Qld Police at least have connected Wark with Kathleen O'Shea....just as I posted about above!

Now if only WA's Police were a clever.

You see - my system does actually work!

The man at the centre of the Hayley Dodd murder investigation will be questioned about another historic murder mystery at an inquest in Queensland next week.
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/wa...urder-inquest/
    May 7, 2014, 2:55 am

It is not known if he has been questioned about the case previously, or if he had an alibi for the night of Ms (Kathleen) O'Shea's disappearance.

It was the fourth time the property in question was searched, but police were very clear that the current owner of the property was not connected to the investigation.
    However, the ex-owner of the search property who lived and worked in the area, Francis John Wark, is currently serving a 12-year jail sentence in Queensland for rape of a female hitchhiker whom he had held captive in 2007.
    The woman managed to get free of her rope binding and ran to a neighbouring house for help.

Wark sold the Badgingarra property shortly after the 17-year-old Hayley disappeared moving to a small town in the far north of Queensland.
    Detectives from Perth travelled to Townsville to talk to the convicted rapist over the disappearance of the missing teenager.
    http://www.centraladvocate.com.au/st...types=og.likes
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    Stephen Hawking

Rumor

Rumor has it they packed up and left yesterday empty handed.

Said they might come back again if there was any need according to my "local source".

Way it's going they will never solve this!

15 years and they have squat!

Looks like I have to go do it myself then.

I think the fact that they are searching a rural property makes it more of a needle in a haystack type situation. In an urban setting you are dealing with a confined area, whereas in a rural setting it's not only the size of the property in question, but the fact that it would be so easy for a perp to access surrounding properties without necessarily being noticed.
    The police involved seem determined to find answers, given the number of times they have returned to search that property - especially after so many years have passed.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.
    Stephen Hawking

It took them 3 years after I gave them the cadaver dog report in 2011 to even start the search and ONLY coz I lobbied the members of the state govt including the new Minister of Police. They have found any and all excuses for 15 years now!
    I have REAL doubts plod will ever find her!
    Yes its a needle in a haystack...
    BUT - they haven't even found the haystack yet coz they continue to ignore one important witness sighting that Puts her last known position 12.6 kilometers further east towards Moora.... than where they are now looking.
    Where they are looking, is where she STARTED her walk.
    The property and reserve they are searching is across the road from intersection Winjardie road and North West Road.
    She as dropped at that corner of Winjardie and North West Road opposite Smiler (formerly Wark's) farm by Ag dept Worker Mrs Johnston, at ~1020 a.m. on 29.7.1999.

Stribely the traveling chemical salesman, saw her just east of the Badgingarra road at 11.07am. (A distance of about 4 or 5 km's east from start point at Winjardie rd) towards the intersection of Wathingarra road.

That's the "official" last reported sighting... according to plod & media these last 15 years.

However,

My forensic timeline and walk reconstruction showed that she SHOULD have walked past the corner of Wathingarra road at 11.58 am.

There was a Telstra tech, working at the corner of Wathingarra road on that morning in a below ground communications pit. He says he didn't stop for lunch till about 1205 and sat on tailboard of his ute to eat lunch and didn't see Hayley walk past.

Well if she was due to walk past at 11.58, a full 7 minutes before hand - while he had his head below ground level soldering wires.. likely he wouldn't have seen her.

Also a motor bike rider traveled that road - after Stribley, and he didn't see her!.

Thus its been assumed (incorrectly) that she disappeared within that 20 minute window (1.5km stretch) between Badgingarra road and Wathingarra road!

However,

Totally ignored for the last 15 years is this:-

At 1.20 PM - ~12.6 km's further east than Wathingarra road - at or near the corner of Mungedar road, 2 Telstra technicians "Smith and Bennet" who were doing similar comms pit work to that of the technician working alone at corner of Wathingara road were traveling east along North West Road, towards Corner of Coalara road, for their next job.

Driver SMITH, said he saw a young girl matching Hayley's attire & stature walking east along the left hand side of the road. He commented to his passenger Bennet at the time 'words to the effect' that "it was unusual to see such a young girl walking alone so far from the nearest town"...

Passenger Bennet had his head in the work manual checking details for the next job at Coalara road so didn't look up from his manual in time to see Hayley, as the driver Smith did - when he made the remark!

As a result some police person in the original investigation - made a decision to ignore the reported sighting by Smith (because it couldn't be visually confirmed by the passenger Bennet) ~ 12.6km's further east along North West Road near the corner of Mungedar road, at 1.20 pm - almost 3 hours AFTER she commenced her walk at Winjardie road corner at 10.20 am - where WAPOL have been concentrating their search on Wark's Old Property and the reserve behind, and just 47 minutes later (11.07) when Stribley saw her just east of Badgingarra road/North West Road intersection.

This is the Haystack problem WAPOL are having.

Hayley managed to walk at least 2 hours and 15 minutes...(At approx 5.6km/hour) or 12.6 km's PAST where Plod thinks she was last seen.

Her destination was at the 22.5 km mark on that North East Road and she commenced her walk at Winjardie road corner intersection when Mrs Johnston dropped her off which is some 4kms into the 22.5 km walk.

So her total distance, needed to walk was 18.5 km's.

I believe she made it to within 1.5 km;s of the gate to the farm at the 22.5 km mark based on Smiths sighting thats been ignored all these years.

So a total of just 17 kms to actually walk - between 10.20 am and 13.20 pm or 3 hours.

That's a walk rate of about 5.66 Km's hour!.

The AVERAGE person (adult) walks at about 4 miles an hour... (6.4 km//hour), BUT- Hayley was short (5ft 2 or 3inches ) so had a shorter stride than an adult ALSO there are long slow incline hills - that would slow her down a little.

I got my then 20 year old daughter who's Hayley's height (5ft 2inches) to actually walk this section of road from Winjardie road starting at 10.20 am.

Her average rate of travel? ~ 5.66 km's per hour!

She went past Wathingarra road at 11.58am - 7 minutes before the telstra tech working there would have stopped for lunch.

She was near the corner Mungedar road at approx 1.20 PM!

I KNOW from constructing a forensic timeline and reconstructing Hayley's walk with someone of her height and stride length - that the sighting by Telstra Techs Smith (and not his passenger Bennet) at ~ 1.20 PM just near the corner of Mungedar road is reliable and should be considered factual.

This places the Hay Stack - where WAPOL SHOULD be searching, way further east by 2 & 1/4 hours (almost ~12.6 kms) further EAST than where they are now looking.

It also places her last known position within about 500 meters of the GPS co-ordinates I gave in the post above for her remains - based on my code and Gemmatria numerical analysis work.

Facts are that crime stats the world over show - most killers don't travel more than a mile on average in a vehicle to dump their victims remains.

Everything "fits", time and distance wise, as to where she most likely is located IMHO...

The fact after 15 years of investigation WAPOL can't get this right really worry's me.

Other that take metal detector, ground penetrating radar and a cadaver dog up there my self and try to find her what more can I physically do?
    Last edited by Ian Moone; 05-10-2014 at 09:24 AM.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast