TBN Founder and PTL Host, Paul Crouch - dead at 79

:thud:

Now to go back and read the articles...

Gitana... I bet you have driven by that big ornate TBN building off the 405 fwy... Close to South Coast Plaza Mall... (I go by it every time I visit my parents in HB!)... In fact... Just drove by it yesterday....

sorry... But I can just envision Jan crying up a storm... and her mascara running/dripping down her face and onto the floor at his funeral...

Clue >>>> :slap:

Whether any of these articles are true or not. I cannot say. I only know that he has been judged by the only judge that matters. And if he or his ministry brought anyone to the Lord I will not cast dispersions on him. jmo

He was 82 not 79.

Another grifter bites the dust! Unfortunately, another will follow closely behind him, most likely his son…..:facepalm:

http://www.ocregister.com/taxdollars/strong-478780-koper-tbn.html

From beloved granddaughter to exiled accuser: Brittany Koper and TBN
June 8th, 2012
posted by Teri Sforza, Register staff writer
Orange County Register

"She may have been an heir apparent to the world's mightiest Christian broadcasting empire, but Brittany Crouch Koper grew up in Irvine thinking she was a regular kid.

It wasn't until grade school, when the teacher asked what everyone did over winter break, that the truth began to hit. "I said, 'We went to Texas to shoot a family Christmas TV special,'" Koper said, recalling the shock of her classmates. "That's when I started to realize that not everyone was on TV for the holidays, and that my grandparents weren't like other people's grandparents."

Indeed. Her grandparents are Paul and Jan Crouch, founders of the Trinity Broadcasting Network empire, which now has 16 global television networks distributed on 76 satellites, multiple foreign and domestic affiliates, and thousands of cable affiliates on every continent save Antarctica, in its own words -- not to mention nearly $1 billion in net assets."

More...

From last year.

http://www.ocregister.com/taxdollars/strong-478780-koper-tbn.html

From beloved granddaughter to exiled accuser: Brittany Koper and TBN
June 8th, 2012
posted by Teri Sforza, Register staff writer
Orange County Register

"She may have been an heir apparent to the world's mightiest Christian broadcasting empire, but Brittany Crouch Koper grew up in Irvine thinking she was a regular kid.

It wasn't until grade school, when the teacher asked what everyone did over winter break, that the truth began to hit. "I said, 'We went to Texas to shoot a family Christmas TV special,'" Koper said, recalling the shock of her classmates. "That's when I started to realize that not everyone was on TV for the holidays, and that my grandparents weren't like other people's grandparents."

Indeed. Her grandparents are Paul and Jan Crouch, founders of the Trinity Broadcasting Network empire, which now has 16 global television networks distributed on 76 satellites, multiple foreign and domestic affiliates, and thousands of cable affiliates on every continent save Antarctica, in its own words -- not to mention nearly $1 billion in net assets."

More...

From last year.
This family has quite a story.... Don't they....

I now remember reading this article when it came out...

JMO

Whether any of these articles are true or not. I cannot say. I only know that he has been judged by the only judge that matters. And if he or his ministry brought anyone to the Lord I will not cast dispersions on him. jmo

He was 82 not 79.

What makes you think he was 82? He was born in 1934.

:thud:

Now to go back and read the articles...

Gitana... I bet you have driven by that big ornate TBN building off the 405 fwy... Close to South Coast Plaza Mall... (I go by it every time I visit my parents in HB!)... In fact... Just drove by it yesterday....

I drive past it a lot. I know his son and am very, very familiar with TBN and the Crouch family. The Crouch's did preach " prosperity gospel" (which I strongly disagree with), and the family lived very well. Very wealthy. But those who know Jan and Paul best will say they 100% believe(d) what they preached. They'd say if its an act it's a 24/7 one.

Paul Crouch and Matt Crouch re granddaughter Brittany: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvcbQYKI3EE&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvcbQYKI3EE&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Sincerity in itself means nothing; many perverters of truths are sincere in their beliefs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back