1300 users online (191 members and 1109 guests)  

Websleuths News

Happy Holidays

I hope everyone enjoys the month of December. It may be a catholic holiday but I believe Christmas put everyone in a good mood. Enjoy your family and friends. Forget your problems and your petty ******** differences. Reach out to someone you might have alienated or might have alienated you. Have a meal and a drink (if you do drink) with everyone you socialize with. But don't go out to dinner...make something together at your house. Be thankful for all of the blessings you have and forget the things you don't. Remember those who are no longer with you. Say the things to the ones who are still with you that you've been meaning to say. Enjoy everyone!
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

Quote Originally Posted by LINative13 View Post
    I hope everyone enjoys the month of December. It may be a catholic holiday but I believe Christmas put everyone in a good mood. Enjoy your family and friends. Forget your problems and your petty ******** differences. Reach out to someone you might have alienated or might have alienated you. Have a meal and a drink (if you do drink) with everyone you socialize with. But don't go out to dinner...make something together at your house. Be thankful for all of the blessings you have and forget the things you don't. Remember those who are no longer with you. Say the things to the ones who are still with you that you've been meaning to say. Enjoy everyone!

LINative13, that was SO beautiful, thank you very very much, I will keep you words in mind and act on it the best I can

Hi, english is not my first language so please bear with me

LINative13 ~
    I don’t post very often in WS despite following this thread (and others) related to the LISK. I just want to say Thanks for such a lovely message, and I wish the same for you and yours!

Last edited by anya; 12-02-2013 at 04:19 AM. Reason: forgot to address who I’m replying to

Yes. Beautiful message.

Just FYI I've met my sappy message quota for 2013-2015 with that one.
    Copyright © LINative13 —All Rights Reserved— Any duplication of any portion of this post except on Websleuths.com without the express written permission of 2013 LINative13 shall be punishable to the full extent of the law.

Christmas is a CATHOLIC holiday?! Fine, we just won't tell the other Christians.
    People seldom do what they believe in. They do what is convenient, then repent. ~ Bob Dylan

I'm Sicilian roman Catholic. Sure ill let you guys jump in too

But seriously, it bothers me. The state of the country, the world. We can't control the higher ups that really pull the strings in this country.....the big money. What we can do is hold our core mores and morals to heart and protect them. As I write this post I stare at my TV that just spews negativity. Did our boys in blue allow 10 people to get murdered? No. The street cops I know would have emptied tat glock 19 in the killers torso. Us guineas hold our family tight. Il it was my sister found on that beach....I'd be in jail by now for murder of all the jerk offs who used SGs death as a tool to **** with neighbors, as a platform. I hope they all rot in hell.

Great post!

Happy holidays guys an gals

Our Hispanic Baptist church celebrates Christmas until way into January. Some don't even open their gifts until the 3 Kings Day in January. Last year our church Christmas party was in January instead of December. I prefer to celebrate on Christmas Day and then forget about Christmas for another year and enjoy the holiday vacation just relaxing.