1171 users online (251 members and 920 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unhappy Paul Walker killed in fiery crash at age 40

Numerous media outlets, and now confirmed by his rep, say that actor Paul Walker was killed when his Porche hit a tree and exploded into flames after leaving a charity event. Another person in the car was also killed. Walker was best known for starring in the Fast and Furious film franchise. RIP Paul!

Follow me on the Twitter! @EricDiesel1972

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Paul Walker dead in car crash at age 40

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...eport-20133011

TMZ isn't loading, but he died in a very bad car crash. Thought it was a hoax an hour ago due to his role in Fast and the Furious, but it looks like it's true.

Mods, if this turns out to be a hoax, please delete. So, so sad if it's true. He was only 40 years old
    Life is an attitude... have a good one :Bananahi:

From his official Facebook page: It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. -

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=21059278

Paul Walker, an actor perhaps best known for his roles in the "Fast and Furious" films died today in a car crash, his rep told ABC News. He was 40 years old.

"Sadly I must confirm that Paul did pass away this afternoon," Ame Van Iden said in an email.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Hopeful One is offline Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light
    Noooooo!!!!

Justice for Travis

Sometimes the first step towards forgiveness is understanding that the other person is a complete idiot.

So sad...

I originally read this on TMZ... Told my DD...

And when she looked it up... She found reports that it was a hoax...

I was so hoping it was a hoax...

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    So sad...

I originally read this on TMZ... Told my DD...

And when she looked it up... She found reports that it was a hoax...

I was so hoping it was a hoax...

I read somewhere he was the victim of a death hoax earlier this week, eerily enough.

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

Quote Originally Posted by Leilei View Post
    http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...eport-20133011

TMZ isn't loading, but he died in a very bad car crash. Thought it was a hoax an hour ago due to his role in Fast and the Furious, but it looks like it's true.

Mods, if this turns out to be a hoax, please delete. So, so sad if it's true. He was only 40 years old
    So sad...

by the way... There is another thread for this news...

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    I read somewhere he was the victim of a death hoax earlier this week, eerily enough.
    Eery... Isn't it...

that must have been the reported hoax my DD found...

So sad! Too young

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So many tabs open, but one said that he was being driven home from a charity event. I'll try to find a link once they load.
    Life is an attitude... have a good one :Bananahi:

Very sad. RIP Paul Walker.

I wasn't much of a fan, but it's so tragic. He had a teenage daughter

And I am already annoyed at the comments on articles and Facebook like "Oh well, Fast and the Furious sucked anyway." It's like, ok, you don't have to like the movies or his acting, but that's just mean and callous. He was still a person with a family and friends.

So very sad. RIP Paul.

Interview with friend at scene who tried to extinguish the fire. RIP condolences to his daughter and family.
    http://www.signalscv.com/section/36/article/109902/
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast