Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 'Fast & Furious' actor Paul Walker dies in Calif. car crash

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliste View Post
    Very sad news. He was only 40 and has a young daughter. But how the heck fast were they going?! From the pictures popping up online that car is absolutely demolished. Looks like it was split in half and burst into flames.
    If I remember rightly the Carrera has a carbon fibre construction, with engine and fuel tank located together. My guess is it spun and hit the tree/post mid car - it's amazing how often performance cars split apart in accidents.

I've seen a video that seems to have been taken not long after the accident; no emergency services yet. The car was already well ablaze. There is a lot of debris on the road - don't know if it's from the Porsche - but LE should be able to reconstruct what happened.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Dreamer For This Useful Post:

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.

'Fast & Furious' actor Paul Walker dies in Calif. car crash

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/233954551.html

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) — A publicist for actor Paul Walker says the star of the "Fast & Furious" movie series has died in a car crash north of Los Angeles. He was 40.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

On top of the beautiful Appalachian Mountains.
    r.i.p.
    Don't murder in Kentucky! My thread here.

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthr...n+lisa+tackett

A proud happy people, we were here long before the white man came. Stalking along meadow paths, we were used to hunting every day. The rivers gave us fish, The woods even gave us deer and other wild game. Here upon this land, we built our homes, and raised our families. Love was free and natural, as we moved swiftly among the trees. This was a country, It was here that we lived for centuries. Oh I want peace with my soul again. Oh I, I want peace with my soul again. Everyday was new love,. Our village was filled with smiling faces.

All credit from the quote above, goes to Tom Bee, and XIT! The first Rock Native American band.

Thank you Tom!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Who was driving?
    JMO

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Elley Mae For This Useful Post:

Such a shame. RIP.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pisces Cloud For This Useful Post:

Found it

‘Fast & Furious’ Star Paul Walker Killed In Car Crash

http://www.deadline.com/2013/11/acto...-fast-furious/

According to sources, the man behind the wheel was Roger Rodas, a friend of Walker’s and owner of Always Evolving, a Valencia-based performance shop for high-end vehicles, who listed Porsche Carrera GT as one of his top 3 favorite cars of all time on the company’s web site.
    JMO

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elley Mae For This Useful Post:

By the look of what is left of the car they would not have known what hit them. Were probably dead instantly. If the car was so destroyed I cannot see the human body surviving such trauma.

Hopefully they died instantly before the car caught on fire.

R.I.P. to both of them. Condolences to both their families.

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marg from Oz For This Useful Post:

I'd like to know how fast they were traveling on a public road myself ..
    On HIGH Ronn Moss alert .. any sightings please notify ASAP!!

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    If I remember rightly the Carrera has a carbon fibre construction, with engine and fuel tank located together. My guess is it spun and hit the tree/post mid car - it's amazing how often performance cars split apart in accidents.

I've seen a video that seems to have been taken not long after the accident; no emergency services yet. The car was already well ablaze. There is a lot of debris on the road - don't know if it's from the Porsche - but LE should be able to reconstruct what happened.
    I was looking at the road too, what looked like skid marks and debris. From my semi-trained eye it looks like the driver lost control and the car flipped and rolled into it's final resting place. I also think speed was a factor resulting in lost traction.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Peliman For This Useful Post:

A shame and at such a young age. Although, I agree that the driver must have been speeding. RIP.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pisces Cloud For This Useful Post:

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Very sad. I really like all the Fast and Furious. RIP Paul, and the Driver too.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to keeponsearching For This Useful Post:

Sheesh, they had to be going awfully fast. The car isn't even recognizable.

RIP to Paul and his friend.
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Horrid. The driver's son tried to save his dad. Many friends and family were at the scene immediately after the crash it was that close to the Charity event.

One witness, Jim Tort, who was at the event told the NY Daily News, Rodas' eight-year-old son tried to save his dad.

'I ran over afterwards, I was trying to find Roger's son.
    'I found out his son had jumped the fence and gone over. He was trying to get his dad out.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2mEcSeikh
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

RIP Paul and Roger

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to SuziQ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by keeponsearching View Post
    Very sad. I really like all the Fast and Furious. RIP Paul, and the Driver too.
    I like the F&F movies too!Paul Walker was fine as hell!So sad to hear about this this morning.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LunaticFringe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by revampz View Post
    I think I must be one of the only people on the planet to not know who he was, as I have never seen any of the fast and furious films........not my cup of tea..............but thank you very much to social media I have now seen many photos of the car crash that he died in!!! Just wanted to say: RIP mate, waaaayyyy too young to die....
    Paul Walker was also in a movie with Reese Witherspoon, called Pleasantville.
    That's where I remember him from. He is in the car talking to Reese Witherspoon around the minute
    5 second mark in the Youtube video below.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkczVFY4VG8"]Paul Walker's 'Pleasantville' Trailer - YouTube[/ame]

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Treelights For This Useful Post:

Paul Walker

Body Unidentifiable

... Autopsy Delayed

Paul Walker's body was burned so badly the coroner needs his dental records to identify the body ... TMZ has learned.

A rep for the L.A. County Coroner tells us ... the bodies of Paul and his friend/business partner Roger Rodas are currently unidentifiable and their autopsies will be delayed until later this week.

We're told the coroner is waiting on both sets of dental records before proceeding.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/01/paul-w...#ixzz2mEz4jbyo

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

This video shows pulling the car away. Just nothing left of it. There is a speed limit sign that says 45. They had to be going very, very fast.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/videog...tim-Identified

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

The movie I associate him with is Joy Ride.

It will be easy to tell if he died instantly or not. Just gotta see if he inhaled some smoke. If there's smoke in his lungs... he was alive for a short while.

Reminded me of the guy from Jackass that died a couple years ago in a fiery car crash.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to buffetoflies For This Useful Post:

POLICE are investigating claims of dangerous driving after figure 8 patterns were reportedly found on the ground near the scene of the fiery wreck that took Hollywood star Paul Walker's life.

The Sheriff's Department said that speed was a factor in the crash. There was also a suggestion that the men may have been doing some dangerous driving in the minutes before the crash.

TMZ is reporting that actor Paul Walker has died in a car crash.
    Actor Paul Walker has been killed in car crash north of Los Angeles, his publicist has confirmed.

The Daily Mail is reporting that the road near the site featured heavy track marks in "figure 8" patterns.

A representative from the county sheriff's office said he was unsure if the tracks were related to the crash.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226772627047

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

I first noticed Paul walker in the movie "Into the Blue". I have always believed he was one of the most handsome men I have ever seen. Have not seen any of the fast and furious movies though. I really want to know how fast these guys were going to result in that much damage. Such a tragedy.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to danzn16 For This Useful Post:

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    So sad..while not a fan of the FF franchise, I did however enjoy many of his other movies.. Namely Varsity Blues, for one.. **correction about the mother of his daughter**

Sad, sad news and so very eerie as I, too had earlier this week heard about the whole "Paul Walker is dead HOAX"..I mean WoW! What are the chances and then of all things to kill him it being a fast driving sports car..unbelievable..Tho, it was NOT Paul Walker who was driving the Porsche..Paul was a passenger in the vehicle when the deadly crash occurred.

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**
    Last edited by SmoothOperator; 12-01-2013 at 07:51 PM.
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

41. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Look at the amount of debris all over the road, it looks to me like the car must have rolled a few times as there are parts of car the full width of the road. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cg0jzXCDxpg

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    POLICE are investigating claims of dangerous driving after figure 8 patterns were reportedly found on the ground near the scene of the fiery wreck that took Hollywood star Paul Walker's life.

The Sheriff's Department said that speed was a factor in the crash. There was also a suggestion that the men may have been doing some dangerous driving in the minutes before the crash.

TMZ is reporting that actor Paul Walker has died in a car crash.
    Actor Paul Walker has been killed in car crash north of Los Angeles, his publicist has confirmed.

The Daily Mail is reporting that the road near the site featured heavy track marks in "figure 8" patterns.

A representative from the county sheriff's office said he was unsure if the tracks were related to the crash.

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1226772627047
    What does the figure 8 pattern indicate?

45. The Following User Says Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    What does the figure 8 pattern indicate?
    I'm so guessing .. but there is a move in a car called a figure-8 drift, basically it is what it sounds like, at top and bottom of the figure 8 the car drifts, you need a high performance car to achieve it because a normal car would not have the power to sustain the motion. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q7YKGz839Q"]Drift Practice S13 Figure 8 (7m distance) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8y7EQCglAU"]My 240sx figure 8 drift - YouTube[/ame]

47. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    I'm so guessing .. but there is a move in a car called a figure-8 drift, basically it is what it sounds like, at top and bottom of the figure 8 the car drifts, you need a high performance car to achieve it because a normal car would not have the power to sustain the motion. Drift Practice S13 Figure 8 (7m distance) - YouTube

My 240sx figure 8 drift - YouTube
    So they were fooling around?

49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast