Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    So I'm assuming they were being somewhat reckless in the car? Still, it's very sad news .. RIP.
    It's always the guy in the white van.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Very sad news. He was only 40 and has a young daughter. But how the heck fast were they going?! From the pictures popping up online that car is absolutely demolished. Looks like it was split in half and burst into flames.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kaliste For This Useful Post:

Ok, I can't find the URL, but I know I read a Star magazine article that stated that yesterdays report of his death was a hoax. So him dying today is one really weird coincidence….

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elphaba For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliste View Post
    Very sad news. He was only 40 and has a young daughter. But how the heck fast were they going?! From the pictures popping up online that car is absolutely demolished. Looks like it was split in half and burst into flames.
    I saw one photo and couldn't believe it. I guess we can take some solace knowing he likely died instantly, rather than in the fire?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tawny For This Useful Post:

R.I.P. The photos of the car were horrible!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to UdbCrzy2 For This Useful Post:

Sounds like they were joyriding according to his friend Antonio Holmes in this article: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertain...icle-1.1533786
    It's always the guy in the white van.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

I think I must be one of the only people on the planet to not know who he was, as I have never seen any of the fast and furious films........not my cup of tea..............but thank you very much to social media I have now seen many photos of the car crash that he died in!!! Just wanted to say: RIP mate, waaaayyyy too young to die....
    REVAMPZ

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to revampz For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Fast & Furious Star Paul Walker Dies in Car Crash

Brandi Fowler, eonline
    Seconds ago

Paul Walker has died at the age of 40.

The Fast & Furious star passed away in a car crash Saturday afternoon in Santa Clarita, Calif., E! News has confirmed.

"Sadly I must confirm that Paul did pass away this afternoon in a car crash," his rep told E! News.

A rep for the Los Angeles County Sheriff's department said that when deputies arrived at the scene they found a vehicle engulfed in flames...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...cid=hero_media

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker dies

Actor was 40

Author: By Alan Duke and Joe Sutton CNN

Published On: Nov 30 2013 10:37:42 PM EST Updated On: Dec 01 2013 02:45:30 AM EST

SANTA CLARITA, California (CNN) -
    Actor Paul Walker, who shot to fame as star of the high-octane street racing franchise "Fast & Furious," died Saturday in a car crash in Southern California. He was 40.

Walker's publicist Ame van Iden confirmed his death, but said she could not elaborate beyond statements posted on Walker's official Twitter and Facebook accounts.

Walker was a passenger in a friend's 2005 Porsche Carrera GT and both were attending a charity event for his organization, Reach Out Worldwide, in the community of Valencia in Santa Clarita, about 30 miles north of Hollywood...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entert...z/-/index.html

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by revampz View Post
    I think I must be one of the only people on the planet to not know who he was, as I have never seen any of the fast and furious films........not my cup of tea..............but thank you very much to social media I have now seen many photos of the car crash that he died in!!! Just wanted to say: RIP mate, waaaayyyy too young to die....
    I'd never heard of him either. Pretty horrific looking crash.. RIP, just hope it was over quickly.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Dreamer For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kaliste View Post
    If I remember rightly the Carrera has a carbon fibre construction, with engine and fuel tank located together. My guess is it spun and hit the tree/post mid car - it's amazing how often performance cars split apart in accidents.

I've seen a video that seems to have been taken not long after the accident; no emergency services yet. The car was already well ablaze. There is a lot of debris on the road - don't know if it's from the Porsche - but LE should be able to reconstruct what happened.
    Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wolf Dreamer For This Useful Post:

'Fast & Furious' actor Paul Walker dies in Calif. car crash

http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/233954551.html

SANTA CLARITA, Calif. (AP) — A publicist for actor Paul Walker says the star of the "Fast & Furious" movie series has died in a car crash north of Los Angeles. He was 40.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

r.i.p.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lisa%20tackett

The Cherokee people were by no means frontier savages. By the 1830s they developed their own written language, printed newspapers and elected leaders to representative government.

All opinions posted by me, are mine, and in no way , are they to be interpreted as FACT, unless I provide a LINK.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Tulessa For This Useful Post:

Who was driving?
    JMO

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Elley Mae For This Useful Post:

Such a shame. RIP.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pisces Cloud For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast