Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 'Fast & Furious' actor Paul Walker dies in Calif. car crash

SmoothOperator is offline Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that there's a victim@the heart of each
    The daughter had just moved in with her father, Walker said during an interview with Express News prior to the gruesome car crash, according to Hollywood Life. "I’m grateful I had her at 25 and not 20 because, at 40 and 15, we’re matching up sweet!” he reportedly said. “She’s been with her mom her whole life and she wants a relationship with her pops. It’s working out really well right now." http://www.ibtimes.com/who-meadow-wa...atal-car-crash
    Even more sad is the fact that she had just moved in with her dad..

Some reports are stating that she, too was at Paul's ROW charity event that he had attended immediately preceding the deadly crash.. But I have yet to see any proof of that being fact and IMO I believe if she had been with dad at his charity event that the two of them would have gone together..where as we know that he was alongside his friend/business partner/race car driver, Roger Rodas, with whom he left the charity event with as a passenger in Rodas Porsche.

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**
    The quickest way to become a fool is to argue with one..

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SmoothOperator For This Useful Post:

Does anyone know the actuall details of how he died clearly a car wreck but was he throwen from the car or was he inside it when it burst into flames and have they released who else was in the car ?
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CanManEh For This Useful Post:

I seen this tweet earlier

@TMZ: Paul Walker -- How He Ended Up in Death Car http://t.co/1dKokVdRXR

6. The Following User Says Thank You to QueenD For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    Does anyone know the actuall details of how he died clearly a car wreck but was he throwen from the car or was he inside it when it burst into flames and have they released who else was in the car ?
    They were still in it when it went up. Presumably dead by then (I hope anyway) ..
    On HIGH Ronn Moss alert .. any sightings please notify ASAP!!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

So sad...such a waste....RIP...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cubbeegirl For This Useful Post:

The photos of the crashed, burned, disintegrated car is unbelievably horrible. Some Porsches disintegrate in the same way, but usually don't immolate the passengers.
    UNLESS A LINK IS POSTED, MY POSTS REFLECT MY OPINION ONLY.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SeekingJana For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs G Norris View Post
    They were still in it when it went up. Presumably dead by then (I hope anyway) ..
    From the link above:

Paul's best friend from childhood, Nute, grabbed a fire extinguisher and was among the first to arrive on scene. We're told Nute frantically tried to extinguish the flames ... even though it appeared to him both men were already dead.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/01/paul-w...#ixzz2mI0fqe9T

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

Paul Walker Crash

Cops Investigating Possible Street Race

Cops are investigating the possibility that Paul Walker was in the middle of a high-speed street race with another car at the time he crashed and died this weekend ... TMZ has learned.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/02/paul-w...#ixzz2mKU4Mp1Y
    Look twice - Save a Life! Motorcycles are everywhere!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

TMZ’s sources claimed to have found a steering fluid trail that started before the skid marks.

http://ktla.com/2013/12/02/new-detai...d-roger-rodas/

It should be noted that the Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Department said Sunday that speed was a contributing factor to the crash.
    JMO

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elley Mae For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Police check racing tip

Police check racing tip in Paul Walker's death

Another car may have been involved in crash, investigator says

Author: By Alan Duke and Holly Yan CNN

Published On: Dec 02 2013 04:03:28 AM EST Updated On: Dec 02 2013 11:06:03 AM EST

SANTA CLARITA, California (CNN) -
    Drag racing may have been involved in the fiery crash that killed "Fast & Furious" actor Paul Walker on Saturday, an investigator said Monday.

Investigators got a phone call tip Sunday suggesting that another car was at the scene when the 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, driven by Walker's racing team partner, slammed into a light pole and burst into flames, Los Angeles County Sheriff's Sgt. Richard Cohen told CNN...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/entert...v/-/index.html

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Drag racing called possible factor in 'Fast & Furious' actor Paul Walker's death

Even if drag racing was not involved, investigators are looking at the possibility that another car veered in front of the Porsche and caused the crash, Cohen said.

Tire skid marks on the asphalt near the crash site, which indicate a car was doing doughnut spins, also are being looked at, he said. It has not been concluded that they are related to the Walker wreck, he said. The street has a reputation for fast drivers, which spurred a crackdown by deputies two years ago, he said

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/02/showbi...-walker-death/

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Fans, father grieve death of 'Fast & Furious' star Paul Walker
    Posted: Monday, December 2, 2013 10:11 AM EST

Snipped and BBM:

Tales of the actor's philanthropy are not new. CNN confirmed one story from a decade ago when Walker noticed a young U.S. military veteran shopping with his fiance for a wedding ring in a Santa Barbara jewelry store.

"The groom was just back from duty in Iraq, and he was going to be deployed again soon and wanted to buy a wedding ring, but he said he just could not afford it," saleswoman Irene King told CNN. "I don't think the soldier realized how expensive those rings are, about $10,000."

Although Walker noticed them, the couple apparently did not know who he was, King said.

"Walker called the manger over and said, 'Put that girl's ring on my tab,' " she said. "Walker left all his billing info, and it was a done deal. The couple was stunned. She was thrilled and could not believe someone did this."

King called it "the most generous thing I have ever seen."
    and

Walker Sr. choked back tears as he remembered his son.

"His heart was so big," Paul Walker Sr. told CNN affiliate KCAL. "I was proud of him every day of his life."

The actor told his father that he wanted to take a hiatus from acting to spend more time with his 15-year-old daughter, Meadow, Walker Sr. said.

"And then boom, he got another movie. He would say, 'I don't know what to do,'" the elder Walker said.

He said the actor's siblings are having an especially hard time grappling with the death.

"I'm just ... glad that every time I saw him, I told him I loved him," Walker Sr. said. And he would say the same thing to me."
    http://www.12newsnow.com/story/24111...ar-paul-walker

Here a , there a , everywhere a

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to neverletgo For This Useful Post:

Paul Walker crash: Witnesses saw a 'single speeding car'

Investigators said Monday that the crash on Saturday in Santa Clarita that killed "Fast & Furious" actor Paul Walker and another man appeared to involve only one car.

Eyewitnesses so far have reported seeing only the red Porsche on the street when it hit a tree and a street lamp and burst into flames, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...#ixzz2mMLPi8xd

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Marg from Oz View Post
    By the look of what is left of the car they would not have known what hit them. Were probably dead instantly. If the car was so destroyed I cannot see the human body surviving such trauma.

Hopefully they died instantly before the car caught on fire.

R.I.P. to both of them. Condolences to both their families.
    I read an article last night that said he didn't die instantly. I can not imagine his last moments. I pray that the article was incorrect and he didn't feel the pain in his final moments.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothOperator View Post
    Even more sad is the fact that she had just moved in with her dad..

Some reports are stating that she, too was at Paul's ROW charity event that he had attended immediately preceding the deadly crash.. But I have yet to see any proof of that being fact and IMO I believe if she had been with dad at his charity event that the two of them would have gone together..where as we know that he was alongside his friend/business partner/race car driver, Roger Rodas, with whom he left the charity event with as a passenger in Rodas Porsche.

**Please forgive the limitations that come w/my posting via mobile ATM**
    I read an article from mid-March 2013 that said his daughter, Meadow, had recently moved in with him. She was at the charity event as was the 8yo son of the driver of the car. FWIU, the car belonged to the driver and they had gone on a joy ride. Paul was the passenger in the car. He was not on his way home.
    This post is my opinion only unless supported with a link.

WILL THERE BE JUSTICE FOR JULIETTE?

UPDATE: Trial continued; tentatively scheduled for Jan. 4 to Jan. 9.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...r-old-murdered

WHERE IS SKY METALWALA?

MISSING SINCE 6 NOVEMBER 2011 when his mother ALLEGEDLY left him in a locked car.
    She has been uncooperative with law enforcement and has seemingly moved on with her life.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...-6-Nov-2011-19

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bree0372 For This Useful Post:

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

Omg!!!

The last puzzle on tonight's Wheel of Fortune was (Category) Movie Title, and the answer was The Fast and The Furious .

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BetteDavisEyes For This Useful Post:

Video of the crash caught on security camera: http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_oehej0ek/

Deuteronomy 18:10-12 (KJV)

10 There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, 11 or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead. 12 For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord. (KJV)

To help the victims of the deadly tornadoes, please click here.

Follow me at my Biblical Blog: http://scripture-demystified.blogspot.com

Baruch ha Shem Adonai.

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Dark Knight For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
    Video of the crash caught on security camera: http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_oehej0ek/
    Wow, a firetruck was on the scene in a minute, literally?

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    I'd never heard of him either. Pretty horrific looking crash.. RIP, just hope it was over quickly.
    He was great in "Joyride" with Steven Zahn (really good movie, creepy as heck!) and "Out of the Blue" with Jessica Alba. Yes, I admit I liked "Out of the Blue" too!
    Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that one animal their world is changed forever! -Unknown

36. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Snoods For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Karmady View Post
    Wow, a firetruck was on the scene in a minute, literally?
    I listened to the scanner and it seemed to take some time for emergency personnel to get to them. There was another reported crash, or someone gave the wrong location of the crash, and they were trying to figure it out. I don't think it was a unreasonably long time though, just a minor who goes where. JMO
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    I listened to the scanner and it seemed to take some time for emergency personnel to get to them. There was another reported crash, or someone gave the wrong location of the crash, and they were trying to figure it out. I don't think it was a unreasonably long time though, just a minor who goes where. JMO
    did you watch the video? There was a firetruck there within a minute. It's right at the end. Maybe emt's and LE took longer, but that's defo a firetruck in the video. Maybe a coincidence?

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Karmady For This Useful Post:

The tape also has edits, cuts, and is sped up in places...
    FOR THE MISSING: PACIFIC NORTHWEST - Highlighting missing persons in the Pacific Northwest - www.facebook.com/missingnorthwest / www.twitter.com/MissingNW
    STILL DOING IT FOR DYLAN GROENE. REST IN PEACE.

HELP FIND MISSING 7-YEAR-OLD PATRICK ALFORD.

FOOTY/SOCCER FAN? Join us here.

42. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SheWhoMustNotBeNamed For This Useful Post:

I watched the live video and saw all the aftermath pictures .... they had just come out of the long curve in the street .... were on the "straightaway" ... lost control .... went sideways (passenger side leading ) .... took down the light standard .... car partly buckled in two .... gas tank burst ... fire started .... car still sliding a few feet until it hit the tree .... car buckles some more as it hits the tree ... comes to rest ... and is completely enveloped in the fireball.

The light standard also had a "45 mph" sign on it which was knocked off in the impact .... car could not have been going all that fast .... most likely in a 60 mph "drift" around the curve and then tried to accelerate at the straight stretch and went sideways.... probably not many injuries from the impact ... the immediate fire would have been what killed them ... the fire started before the car finished moving ... if Walker was lucky he would have maybe been knocked unconsciousness from the impact with the pole .... a survivable accident if not for the burst fuel tank.

Rather ironic the deaths would have been "fast and furious" because that is what happened.

By the way , the "figure 8 donuts" mentioned by some idiot news reporter are not related .... they are on another curve farther down the street ... rubber skid marks are numerous but made by puddle jumper rice burners going in circles , not by a Porsche , and not done that evening

However ... that street is popular for doing a bit of racing from time to time.

44. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Arnie M For This Useful Post:

You shouldn't lose control of a Porsche doing 60k on a bend if you're a racing car driver, but I guess the police report after the crash analysis will tell the whole story.

ETA Ohhh MILES .. I forget you guys aren't metric sometimes
    On HIGH Ronn Moss alert .. any sightings please notify ASAP!!

46. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mrs G Norris For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    The last puzzle on tonight's Wheel of Fortune was (Category) Movie Title, and the answer was The Fast and The Furious .
    'Wheel Of Fortune'

We Feel TERRIBLE About Last Night's 'Fast & Furious' Puzzle

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/03/wheel-...#ixzz2mQbrQ2md

I don't see what the big deal is. It isn't like they were being disrespectful in anyway.

48. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Softail For This Useful Post:

I heard on the radio this morning that there was something wrong with the car, possibly some leaking steering fluid, that they had decided to get checked out and may have played a part in the loss of control and fire.

Regardless, so sad. His poor daughter.
    “Justice cannot be for one side alone, but must be for both.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

In no way should any of my statements be construed as legal opinion or advice. I am a newly practicing lawyer (yay!) but not a verified poster here at WS. The above statement(s) are an expression of my personal opinion, for entertainment purposes only, and copyright.

50. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnaTeresa For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast