'Fast & Furious' actor Paul Walker dies in Calif. car crash

Dark Knight

Reaction score
Numerous media outlets, and now confirmed by his rep, say that actor Paul Walker was killed when his Porche hit a tree and exploded into flames after leaving a charity event. Another person in the car was also killed. Walker was best known for starring in the Fast and Furious film franchise. RIP Paul!

From his official Facebook page: It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. -

So sad...

I originally read this on TMZ... Told my DD...

And when she looked it up... She found reports that it was a hoax...

I was so hoping it was a hoax...

:(

So sad...

I originally read this on TMZ... Told my DD...

And when she looked it up... She found reports that it was a hoax...

I was so hoping it was a hoax...

:(

I read somewhere he was the victim of a death hoax earlier this week, eerily enough.

So many tabs open, but one said that he was being driven home from a charity event. I'll try to find a link once they load.

I wasn't much of a fan, but it's so tragic. He had a teenage daughter :(

And I am already annoyed at the comments on articles and Facebook like "Oh well, Fast and the Furious sucked anyway." It's like, ok, you don't have to like the movies or his acting, but that's just mean and callous. He was still a person with a family and friends.

So I'm assuming they were being somewhat reckless in the car? Still, it's very sad news .. RIP.

Very sad news. He was only 40 and has a young daughter. But how the heck fast were they going?! From the pictures popping up online that car is absolutely demolished. Looks like it was split in half and burst into flames.

Ok, I can't find the URL, but I know I read a Star magazine article that stated that yesterdays report of his death was a hoax. So him dying today is one really weird coincidence…. :(

Very sad news. He was only 40 and has a young daughter. But how the heck fast were they going?! From the pictures popping up online that car is absolutely demolished. Looks like it was split in half and burst into flames.

I saw one photo and couldn't believe it. I guess we can take some solace knowing he likely died instantly, rather than in the fire? :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back