1176 users online (224 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.

TX - Kari Hunt Dunn, 31, slain, child abducted, Marshall, 1 Dec 2013

*AMBER ALERT* Abducted Child
    Kylie Dunn

Height 3'4"
    Weight 35
    Eyes Brown
    Hair Brown
    Race White/Hispanic
    Gender Female
    Date of Birth Oct 20, 2009
    Last Seen Marshall, HARRISON, TX
    Dec 01, 2013 at 11:16 AM
    Additional Information
    last seen wearing a purple shirt, jeans and black boots

Suspect
    Brad Allen Dunn

Age 35
    Height 6'2"
    Weight 240
    Eyes Brown
    Hair Brown
    Race White/Hispanic
    Gender Male
    Date of Birth Apr 03, 1978

Vehicle Identifiers
    Color: Maroon
    Make: Ford
    Model: Expedition
    License: BST 0761
    Year: 1998
    Style: SUV
    Suspect/Vehicle Information
    last seen wearing a orange shirt, dark pants and black jacket

Marshall Police Department CALL 903-935-4578

http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/dem/Amb...TML_Flyer.html

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Amber Alert issued for 4 year old ETX girl believed to be in danger

http://www.kltv.com/story/24106400/a...o-be-in-danger

Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

AMBER ALERT: East Texas 4-year-old girl missing, suspected to be in grave danger with homicide suspect

[snip]

The suspect is driving a maroon 1998 Ford Expedition with a Texas license plate number of BST0761. The suspect was last heard from in Marshall. DPS also believes Dunn is a suspect in a recent homicide.

http://www.ketknbc.com/news/crimewat...rl-missing-sus

I am trying to find his facebook, no luck ... I must stink at this!
    "Sometimes only one person is missing and the whole world seems depopulated"

- Alphonse de Lamartine

Reese Gordon ‏@Reese_LNJ 5m
    Marshall Police Department said it will issue a statement "shortly".

Reese Gordon ‏@Reese_LNJ 4m
    Cass County Jail has confirmed that it has a Brad Dunn in custody...Still waiting on the official status of Kylie Dunn.

https://twitter.com/Reese_LNJ

A statement? Uh oh...
    Hoping for good news.

KVUE News ‏@KVUE 49s
    UPDATE: The Amber Alert out of Marshall for 4-year-old Kylie Dunn has been discontinued.

- Alphonse de Lamartine

I'm not liking this, I have seen a number of tweets saying the amber alert has been closed, or discontinued but not one has said she has been found safe. I hope I'm wrong....

ETA This is when I love to be wrong yay

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar1121 View Post
    Fabulous news!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar1121 View Post
    TY Lunar YES!!........ Add found safe to your tweets people smh, giving me a heart attack here lol

Wondering who he is suspected of murdering...hoping it isn't the girl's mother as his facebook apparently talked about having no one left. No matter what, so happy she is safe!!

- Alphonse de Lamartine

Glad she is safe and sound.

Odd, any mention of any homicide suspicions has been scrubbed from the local media update, and replaced with a statement that police originally believed Kylie to be in grave danger.

http://www.kvue.com/news/Amber-Alert...234000171.html

It is weird, I saw things alluding to what he was suspected to have done and they seem to have vanished, I've been looking for the past 30 minutes.

Just glad the kiddo is ok!

I'm from Marshall and facebook is updating news. This story isn't over. When something is verified, I'll let you know.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast