I'm not sure if this is the place to post this, but I couldn't find any missing situations like this one.
Have any of you ever heard of a website called "littlestangels.net?" The owner of the website, Carol, (I never knew her last name) had over 9000 fatally abused children on her site! People could "adopt" these kids and light candles for them online. She and I used to email occasionally. I lost her email address because Netscape accidentally wiped out all my email! She was extremely devoted to her website. God forbid, if she died, I have no doubt she would have left instructions for someone to either maintain the website, or post a notice. I have searched MANY search engines. The only sites I find are websites where other people "adopted" these kids and, obviously, the link to her website, on their sites no longer works. Honestly, it worries me. I found nothing in the news about this either. I do know that when she and I used to email, she had been threatened a few times by people who didn't want any info on her site about a few cases, and she promptly removed that information. She never bashed anyone; just wrote the facts. The original link was:

That site hasn't been there in at least a year or two. Then, at some point (maybe a year ago?) I found a new link to her site in Google; something like "grandma-simplenet, etc. But when I went to it, it also was not there. This has been bothering me for a long time. Today I sent emails to a few sites who "adopted" the kids, but have heard nothing back as yet.

If ANYONE knows anything about what happened to her and/or her website, would you please post the messages here?

Thanks a bunch!