849 users online (143 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Ron Burgundy Does the News in North Dakota

Hilarious. And he actually does the whole thing. (It's shorter than it looks because the video tells you exactly where to skip to to get through the commercials): [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b5IhzGuMPg"]Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy joins North Dakota TV newscast - YouTube[/ame]
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

I have no idea how they are gonna make any money off this film what so ever . the cost to make the movie would be in the millions not to mention there are some high price names that command a big salary but the biggest thing is , Heck i don;t even know how many i have seen but its comercial after comercial burgandy is in and making comercials are tons of money in thier own right .So i think it will be interesting to see just how much money this film makes at the box office they better hope it does real good after spending all this money on promotingit using will.f in comercials..
    Everything I Write Is JMHO ..

By the beard of Zeus!

Quote Originally Posted by CanManEh View Post
    I have no idea how they are gonna make any money off this film what so ever . the cost to make the movie would be in the millions not to mention there are some high price names that command a big salary but the biggest thing is , Heck i don;t even know how many i have seen but its comercial after comercial burgandy is in and making comercials are tons of money in thier own right .So i think it will be interesting to see just how much money this film makes at the box office they better hope it does real good after spending all this money on promotingit using will.f in comercials..
    The first one did 100k short of a billion. That's pretty good. Sequels are almost never that great, though.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."