591 users online (53 members and 538 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67
Results 991 to 1,002 of 1002
    Quote Originally Posted by aa9511 View Post
    I don't know.

Couldn't they have done something to get Rudy to demonstrate and show them how he climbed up to the window? Couldn't they have made that part of the "fast-track" deal or whatever?

That would have explained things once and for all.

I know that's kind of (not kind of, really) bending the justice system, but whatever, it would have answered many questions.
    According to Guede, the window was not broken when he left the cottage.

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    According to Guede, the window was not broken when he left the cottage.
    Oh yeah...LOL. Scratch that.

Well, heck, let's just foget about the justice system for a minute....they should have had him demonstrate it anyway! LOL!

It just seems funny to me seeing that picture of the lawyer guy in his nice pants and shirt, trying to climb the wall. And then they had that professional climber guy, and all the controversy surrounding his performance, which was discussed on here.

And I'm just thinkin', hey the guy who really should be demonstrating what Rudy could do is Rudy himself!
    Now my philosophy is that it's never okay to kill someone. -- Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias

Page 136
    He advance the hypothesis that the victim had received the wounds to the hands by falling onto all fours and encountering tiny fragments of glass on the floor, and in regard to this, he noted that during the inspection, the video of the Scientific Police showed a fragment of glass near a footprint.
    Page 139
    He explained that the piece of glass was placed near the feet of the victim.
    http://truejustice.org/ee/documents/...sseiReport.pdf

http://www.injusticeinperugia.org/Ra...ito_Appeal.pdf

Non viene menzionata una attività di apertura file multimediale “Naruto episodio 101” avvenuta giovedì 1° novembre 2007 alle ore 21:26
    [..]
    In verità, effettuando la ricerca con “Spotlight” nella versione 10.4.10, è stato
    individuato almeno un file “Naruto ep 101.avi” che non è presente nella
    consulenza della polizia postale, ma la cui data di ultima apertura risulta giovedì
    1° novembre 2007 alle ore 21:26 (cioè nel periodo preso in esame dalla polizia
    postale: 1° novembre 2007 ore 18:00 – 2 novembre 2007 ore 8:00).

La data di ultimo accesso (martedì 6 novembre 2007 ore 10:18:38 ) e di ultima
    modifica di tale file (martedì 6 novembre 2007 ore 13:28:09) corrisponde ad un
    periodo coincidente con il prelievo del laptop dalla abitazione di Raffaele
    Sollecito, periodo nel quale vengono rilevate attività sul suddetto portatile
    testimoniate dai file di log di sistema.
    >>

Google translate translations

<< There is mention of a business opening media "Naruto episode 101" took place on Thursday 1 November 2007 at 21:26
    [..]
    Indeed, by searching for "Spotlight" version 10.4.10, was
    identified at least one file "Naruto ep 101.avi" that is not present in
    advice of the police post, but whose last date of opening is Thursday
    1 November 2007, at 21:26 (ie in the period examined by the police
    Post: 1st November 2007 18:00 - November 2, 2007 at 8:00).
    The date of last access (Tuesday, 6 November 2007 at 10:18:38) and last
    edit that file (Tuesday, 6 November 2007 at 13:28:09) corresponds to a
    period coinciding with the withdrawal of laptops from the house of Raffaele
    Sollecito, a period in which activities are recorded on this laptop
    evidenced by the file system log.

It was dark so she went walking through the house feeling her way around in the dark to get to her room??

??
    I thought Otto was talking about her noticing it as she walked up to the house?? Was Filomena's door shut, wide open or just ajar at the time that Meredith came home? There is no way to know this and therefore NO WAY anyone can claim that Meredith would have without a doubt noticed it.

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    Let's keep it simple and at the same time, let's include the facts. It was raining on the night of the murder (Prosecutor Crini Nov 25, 2013). The exterior wall is made of stone. Stone is slippery when wet. There is no glass below the window. The window ledge has a layer of broken glass. The wall is completely flat, so there is nothing to stand on after stepping onto the bottom window bars. There are no bars on the upper window to hold onto.

The simulation uses the newly installed bars and the climber does not demonstrate the climb without using the bars. The simulation shows the climber, using only four fingers on his left hand, to hold himself such that this hand is lower than his shoulders, and he is freely moving his right hand. All of a sudden, he is unable to hoist himself up using both hands?
    I provided you links from independent sources regarding the weather that night. No rain. I know the argument is that it could have rained in that area of Perugia and not others, but I do believe that will still be recorded as precipitation. The link I provided states NO precipitation.

Oh yeah...LOL. Scratch that.

Well, heck, let's just foget about the justice system for a minute....they should have had him demonstrate it anyway! LOL!

It just seems funny to me seeing that picture of the lawyer guy in his nice pants and shirt, trying to climb the wall. And then they had that professional climber guy, and all the controversy surrounding his performance, which was discussed on here.

And I'm just thinkin', hey the guy who really should be demonstrating what Rudy could do is Rudy himself!
    So, you guys believe what he says, but NOTHING that Amanda and Raffaele say? IMO, that is pretty extreme bias.

Haven't you ever heard the quote, "don't always believe what you see on tv"??
    Do you agree with Otto that they suspended the Perugian climber from invisible wires and made him lie and pretend to climb on TV?

Seems expensive and risky.

Why not just show the truth?

Quote Originally Posted by Amber29 View Post
    At 1:45 he does NOT pull himself up.

He attempts to, fails and lowers himself back down then queue the camera on the lawyers.

When they return the camera to him, he's sitting on the ledge holding the bars.

The video leaves it to the viewers imagination how he got up there.

What stopped him from going all the way up? I think it's the fact that the bars are in the way and the window is closed. What do you think?

The Video at 0:30 shows how he got up there in detail.

I'm baffled. It really doesn't look fake to me.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Katody; 12-07-2013 at 08:15 AM.

[/B]

Not if they wanted Filomena to be the one to discover the body. Filomena calls the police. Filomena answers the questions, i.e. how did you find the body, etc.. Filomena the one doing all the talking, leaves Amanda and RS in the background. What they didn't want was all the attention coming from discovering the body, calling police, etc.. But their original plan got messed up when the PP arrived unexpectedly.
    It seems going on a trip and leaving everything for Filomena would do.

Maybe she was trying to cover her bases in case they found any evidence of her in the small bathroom, which they had used (probably extensively) to help in their clean-up/cover-up. So she needed to say she had gone to the cottage to take a shower, so if they found anything, she could say, oh but remember I took a shower there that morning?
    Couldn't she say she took a shower there some other day?

BAM! One thousand and one!

Last edited by KateB; 05-24-2015 at 10:45 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67