TN - Medical examiner medical license revoked

You aren't kidding! What an arrogant S.O.B.

Sounds like his attorney is trying to blackmail prosecutors by saying if you call my client incompetent all your cases that he's worked on fall apart.

Yeah well he has a point. With this guy's history, it will be the topic for many appeals. The incompentence has now been proven and is public information. So all an inmate has to do is say, he screwed me over, cause I didn't do it.

One point that puzzles me, in the article it says that he can still do autopsy's. Why would the state even accept his autopsy's now?

mysteriew said:
Yeah well he has a point. With this guy's history, it will be the topic for many appeals. The incompentence has now been proven and is public information. So all an inmate has to do is say, he screwed me over, cause I didn't do it.

One point that puzzles me, in the article it says that he can still do autopsy's. Why would the state even accept his autopsy's now?

I looked up some other articles on him. From what I understand, he hasn't an employee of the state for quite some time, but operated as an independent. His license has been completely pulled now I don't think that he'll be able to perform any autopys from now on. Unforunately, there are still cases that he'll need to testify at since he was the actual person who performed the autopsy. Other articles I read really stressed that it is next to impossble to get a case reopened in TN. Just because this coroner has been accused of wrong-doing isn't going to be enough, they'll need proof that he actually did something wrong in each case before an appeal can be launched.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back