Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    I'm wondering if the car was hit by a train. Maybe it was or they thought it was abandoned on the tracks when they towed it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BeginnersLuck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by carterkatt View Post
    Ok neighbors (the three of us are "neighbors")....another missing VA woman???

Sounds like she had lofty goals and was a great young lady. If RAT was not in jail.....
    Hi neighbor carterkatt!!!!!!!!!!...it's so cool to know there are 3 of us here!! yes, another missing VA woman. It almost reminds me of a few years ago when we had a lot to go missing in January.
    When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.

Mark Twain

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to beachlvr0810 For This Useful Post:

Jamisha’s family reports last seeing her sometime on Wednesday and friends report last seeing her between midnight and 1:00 a.m. Friday morning. A 2002 Burgundy Honda Accord now believed to have been driven by Jamisha was found unattended in the area of Concord Turnpike and Winston Ridge Road around 8:00 a.m. Friday morning.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

From the various MSM articles, it appears police found an unattended car that had been in a wreck. The car was in an intersection. Police had it towed, not knowing who the owner was, or that they were missing. After family filed the missing person report, police realized it was the car they had towed, and confiscated it for evidence. Media reports at this point are all saying it is believed Jamisha WAS the driver of the vehicle, but are NOT reporting what type of accident/wreck the car was involved in, nor the damage to the car!
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    I'm wondering if the car was hit by a train. Maybe it was or they thought it was abandoned on the tracks when they towed it.

Doubtful. A full investigation is done whenever a train is involved in any type of accident. So don't think the car was on the tracks. Reports seem to imply the car was in an intersection.
    Fibromyalgia Fog at it's finest! Temporary loss of vocabulary may occur at any time.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Plumeria5 View Post
    How many more of these promising, beautiful inside and out, young ladies are going to go missing at the hands of some monster! I really, really hope she just needed to get away for a while but from watching her videos, unfortunately I think that is wishful thinking. Precious videos of a girl wanting to share her hair secrets and the "My Life" video makes me want to cry! Her hopes and dreams...become a lawyer, her favorite colleges, loving football and wanting to marry a football player.

Lynchburg, Va./Morgan Harrington. Was her killer ever found?

There is DNA for Morgan's killer but he has not been captured!

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeginnersLuck View Post
    A car stopped for a train would also be a window of opportunity for someone to pull her out of the car and abduct her. Wonder what times the train intersects that road?
    Richard Castle " There are two kinds of folks who sit around thinking about how to kill people: psychopaths and mystery writers. I'm the kind that pays better."

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Plumeria5 For This Useful Post:

https://puckyoufayme.tumblr.com

https://twitter.com/PuckYouFayMe

twicsy.com/u/PuckYouFayMe

Google using puckyoufayme and meii mii monique bring up lots of social media links

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 2Hope4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    What is it about car accidents and people (mainly females if my memory serves me correctly) going missing right afterwards?? It's almost like an epidemic or something. I mean from the cases that I've read, it's not like it was a major accident. Now if someone gets in an accident and has something to hide, then I can see them wanting to get out of there ASAP before cops show up. Wow. This boggles my mind.
    This is so true (although I don't think it necessarily happens to more women than men). Some other cases I can think of off of the top of my head are:

Bryce Lapsisa - CA CA - Bryce Laspisa, 19, Castaic, 30 August 2013 - #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Shane Fell- LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Maura Murray - NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - #10 - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I hope Jamisha is found safe quickly and her case doesn't linger on with no resolution like Bryce's has for the last few months, Shane's has for the past few years, and Maura's has for nearly a decade.

(BTW, Shane's thread, which I linked above, has received way less posts/attention than Maura's or Bryce's....if any of you want to take a look...his case is semi-local for me, so I'm very aware of it but realize others may not be.)
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: repair url tag.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

Help Save the Next Girl. http://helpsavethenextgirl.com

Help Find Shane Fell. Http://helpfindshanefell.com

16. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ktgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ktgirl View Post
    This is so true (although I don't think it necessarily happens to more men than women). Some other cases I can think of off of the top of my head are:

Bryce Lapsisa -http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=225483

Shane Fell- LA LA - Shane Fell, 36, Marrero, 9 June 2011 - Page 4 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Maura Murray - NH NH - Maura Murray, 21, Haverhill, 9 Feb 2004 - #10 - Page 8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community
    Don't forget Adrienne Salinas Found Deceased AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Well she was shortly seen after the crash but then disappeared.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 12:57 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

18. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Elainera For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2Hope4 View Post
    There is DNA for Morgan's killer but he has not been captured!
    And unless he's dead or incarcerated (on a charge that wouldn't require DNA testing), I believe he is more than likely still preying on young women, even if he isn't in the same area anymore.
    "All your life, all your love, all your hate, all your memory, all your pain, it was all the same thing. It was all the same dream—a dream that you had inside a locked room. A dream about being a person.” - True Detective

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ktgirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Elainera View Post
    Don't forget Adrienne Salinas Found Deceased AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community Well she was shortly seen after the crash but then disappeared.
    Good catch, Elainera. You're right. I've followed Adrienne's thread and definitely should have thought to include her.
    Here's a link to her thread: Found Deceased AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #8 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Adrienne's remains were at least found (sounds so awful to write "at least" in this context), but the case has not been solved.

Do people come upon single car accident victims and see an opportunity to prey on them? Or do people who were in accidents often end up acting irrationally due to injury, etc and simply wander off?
    I wish we knew.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-27-2015 at 12:58 AM. Reason: repair url tag.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ktgirl For This Useful Post:

someone one shut it down., Because her cousin has a twitter, it seems to some kind communication bwteen them on it. Her name is black, but she has @ there. So when and the account is delted .. She had flip phone maybe silver that slid for text from her photos. Im thinking a verizion or a sprint. They need ask her parents where she paid her bill if its pre paid phone ,they can track it for 1 yrs worth of text call and etc, also ping them aswell to the numbers( does not matter if it breaks or broken). All they need is her number. I'm quite sure her cousin or whom ever has it.

Im think about Rat three 5 on his neck in a widow and also how when he was in jail similar attack occurred and guy was caught in same fashion. I think this guy and rat are the rt 29 killers

24. The Following User Says Thank You to oldwindow For This Useful Post:

I think they use it as bait. just car bump from behind its not enough to hurt you. Your mind is no thinking about much, if its a light bump.. You'll get out and talk that jazz( insurnace, are you ok etc). But the other person has enough chance to nap you with your back turned to look at the damage, again its night time.. I find it ironic she was in an accident but her friends saw her that Friday? One guy on twitter said she wasn't at work all week almost since accident which make sense..

If they saw her that Friday who was she with.? How did she get to see them if she didn't have a car? who did she call? Who hit her from behind?

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to oldwindow For This Useful Post:

I was thinking the friends saw her Friday midnight-1am would be the hours after Thursday 11pm? so she would have been with friends late Thanksgiving night?

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to maureen718 For This Useful Post:

http://instagram.com/ahsimaj
    But pictures are being deleted???
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Yoda For This Useful Post:

Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast