947 users online (160 members and 787 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Australia - Nick Eade, 36, Sydney, 26 Nov 2013

@JohGriggs7: Please pass on. We are hoping our much valued colleague is found soon. Has worked on @bhgaus readysteadycook and mkr http://twitter.com/JohGriggs7/status...646529/photo/1

From Twitter earlier today
    You cannot unsee what has been seen,
    You cannot unhear what has been heard

Quote Originally Posted by madamehdivision View Post
    @JohGriggs7: Please pass on. We are hoping our much valued colleague is found soon. Has worked on @bhgaus readysteadycook and mkr http://twitter.com/JohGriggs7/status...646529/photo/1

From Twitter earlier today
    Bless this family!!
    Praying!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

He's been missing for a week and yet still nothing from MSM. He has worked on the programmes Better Homes & Gardens, My Kitchen Rules and Ready Steady Cook.

I really query why MSM has been quiet, given Nick works in television. I thought MSM would be all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by madamehdivision View Post
    He's been missing for a week and yet still nothing from MSM. He has worked on the programmes Better Homes & Gardens, My Kitchen Rules and Ready Steady Cook.

I really query why MSM has been quiet, given Nick works in television. I thought MSM would be all over it.
    I can't find anything in the News either other than the twitter report.

It makes me wonder sometimes at what is considered a priority and when is a person classed as being Missing. There's a search currently for a 41 year old bloke in Queenlsand who was camping with two friends in the Barakula State Forest when on October 24 he walked off during the night.

Only now, more than a month later are they doing a search saying that they are concerned for his welfare and that it's out of character.

http://www.news.com.au/national/brea...-1226774443056

Dreadful business, Bluebottle. That bloke from QLD is ringing all kinds of Gary Tweddle bells

This is from the Australian Missing Persons Register Facebook -

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1211580443

Nick Eade, 36, hasn't been seen since the afternoon of Tuesday 26th November, around the Balgowlah/Dee Why area of Sydney. Nick texted his wife to say he’d had a great day and was on his way home, he seemed to be in happy spirits, but he never made it home. His phone has been switched off.
    Driving a 2002 blue/silver Toyota station wagon rego BMH 01M (similar to the one pictured).

Nick loves the beach and the surf and may have gone there (Sydney’s Northern Beaches), he also loves the north coast of NSW all the way to Lennox Head so please keep an eye out there too. He loves the cricket and sport so check pubs that have the cricket playing on TV or radio. His family are very concerned and love him so much. They would like to see him home safe. If you have seen Nick or have had contact with Nick, please contact Dee Why Police on (02) 9971 3399 or Crimestoppers on 1800 333 000.

And here is his personal FB - https://www.facebook.com/nick.eade.71

I'm wondering if I'm right in thinking that a lot more men go missing in Aus than women? Last I looked, I'm sure there was a huge number of missing men compared to women.

Anyway, this seems a bit strange, Nick coming home from a day out, calls in and sounds happy enough -- and then vanishes.

I don't know a lot about Nick, other than that he's on the telly (which I don't watch) -- I wonder if there's any info on him that might suggest where he may have gone or what might have happened, like if he was on any medications and the like.

Could he have driven over a sharp bit road? I don't know the area at all.

Anytime someone goes missing along with their vehicle , you have to consider the possibility he ran off the road.

I don't actually think he's ON the telly, but I think he's in production behind the scenes. I'd also like to know about any possible mental health issues or other physical illnesses.

I'm not familiar with the area either, but I know that its very busy in terms of traffic and residents. If he'd had a traffic accident or run off the road, it would've been witnessed and "called in" straight away.

No mention either as to whether his bank accounts have been accessed, so I'm really hoping he's skipped town for a bit of a break. The missing persons alert sounds as if this is a possibility.

Nothing mentioned but wonder if he had any medical issues. If he has just taken off he would realise his disappearance would be a news story because he is well known.

There's still nothing in mainstream Media about him. Just the Twitter (I don't do Twitter so if there are any updates I wouldn't have a clue) and the Australian Missing Persons Register Facebook link already posted by EdinburghLass.

Actually, that Australian Missing Persons Register Facebook page freaks me somewhat in that - take a look at all those people, (some of them so very young), who go missing yet not one word by any mainstream or local Media. I do realise most eventually either end up coming back home or are found... but still.... there really is a strong imbalance of who gets media attention when they disappear or take off as an underaged runnaway and who doesn't.

I know some of those Northern Suburbs go through some bushland areas, but not sure what roads Nick Eade would have taken to drive home or from which direction he would have been coming from.

It's so strange the silence... it's like a hollow feeling...

I wonder if he has turned up and not saying anything if there are no reports.

That would be very selfish.. but I hope so, anyway.

Australia - Nick Eade, 36, Sydney, 26 November 2013

A DEE Why man has been missing for two weeks and his wife and children are concerned for his welfare.

Nick Eade, 36, last contacted his wife Trish on Tuesday, November 26, and said he was having a good day at work.

He sent her a text message at 1.45pm and said he would be home by about 7pm.

"But I haven't seen him since then," she said.

She said her husband drives a silver-blue Toyota Corolla station wagon with the registration number BMH 01M.

More at link - http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...=newslocal_rss

His personal FB - https://www.facebook.com/nick.eade.71?fref=ts

When I google Nick I get this in the listing - looks like another thread but it won't let me in - this is a copy and paste:

AUSTRALIA, Nick Eade from Channel 7 missing?? - Websleuths Crime ...
    www.websleuths.com › ... › Current Events › Crimes in the News‎
    Dec 3, 2013 - 10 posts - ‎7 authors
    He's been missing for a week and yet still nothing from MSM. He has worked on the programmes Better Homes & Gardens, My Kitchen Rules ...
    "People will generally accept facts as truth only if the facts agree with what they already believe." - Andy Rooney

Opinions are my own and are not to be copied, repeated or used outside of Websleuths.com without my written permission

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast