Last words

pageantmom

Reaction score
Did the Ramsey's ever say anything about JonBenets last words that night, even like "goodnight mommy" or whatever???

I would think...just what I assume, fortunately not having had the experience so it's just what I assume, but..... if you woke up to your child murdered, you would have the previous night playing over and over and over in your mind- did I hug her enough, did I tell her I love her, what did she look like all snuggled in her bed, what did she say?

Patsy is so dramatic...I'm frankly very surprised she didn't tell an emotional, tear jerking story like "She looked like an angel all snuggled in her bed, and I held her and said mommy loves you Princess, and she smiled up at me so angelically and she said I love you mommy, thank you for the best Christmas ever" I mean honestly that is what I would expect from Patsy.

But if the last words from your child are not a good thing then maybe you wouldn't want to talk about or think about them.

Did they ever say ANYTHING JonBenet said that night??? Even if it wasn't last words, but like just ANYTHING she said that day?

John said he put her in bed and she was already asleep, BUT, he also said that "I might've read to her for a few minutes" (Did you or didn't you?) so if he read to her then we could assume she did wake up and interact with him.
Because why would you sit and read to her if she was already asleep.
Has John ever said which book he was reading to her?? It wasn't that Dr Seuss book they found with the blanket in the basement was it?

Oh lord, that was hard to read. IA that it wouldn't be surprising for the Rs to mention this type of info as it would surely pull at the "audience's" heart, ensuring a sympathetic response thereby "proving" their innocence.

I do know that during a tv interview. PR was clutching a child's white glove--from a pageant pressumably--and she was asked about it. She got all teary, stating she always carried something of JonBenets...it was a very emotional moment, and I'm sure won them a lot of sympathy. It definitely made me cry.

I've never heard of anything else, it they did I'm sure it was in the book(s) written by them.

What I've found odd is their (R's) complete lack of memory from that night and the morning of the 26th. You're right, you'd think that a parent would keep going over and over the events. Did they ever mention anything she said on Christmas, like what her favorite toy was? A cute thing she said or did?
How can you forget if you read her a story? I read to my kids every night. I remember that last night I only read our Christmas devotional to them and what their advent calenders said. I just don't understand the memory lapses.

jmo

What I've found odd is their (R's) complete lack of memory from that night and the morning of the 26th. You're right, you'd think that a parent would keep going over and over the events. Did they ever mention anything she said on Christmas, like what her favorite toy was? A cute thing she said or did?
How can you forget if you read her a story? I read to my kids every night. I remember that last night I only read our Christmas devotional to them and what their advent calenders said. I just don't understand the memory lapses.

jmo

That's not a lack of memory. That is the parents obstructing justice and covering their own asses. If you believe the Ramseys are honest about what happened then you make a very serious mistake. You don't understand people who lie?

That's not a lack of memory. That is the parents obstructing justice and covering their own asses. If you believe the Ramseys are honest about what happened then you make a very serious mistake. You don't understand people who lie?

Oh, I know they aren't honest about what happened. I believe they know very well what happened. I know they covered for themselves. I was just getting at all the "I don't remembers" and "I don't knows" as obvious attempts at obstructing justice.

Yeah it's AMAZING just going through the interviews how MANY times they give noncommittal answers. "I can't say for sure", "I don't remember", "not that I'm aware of"....even Johns "I might have read to her a few minutes", how can you not remember for sure if you read or not? Especially since whether you read or not would indicate whether she was awake or asleep.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back