NC - MORAL MONDAY Tresspassing Chrages LV FEED

Cherry

Pie
Reaction score
http://www.wral.com/news/state/nccapitol/video/13175484/#/vid13175484

Never heard of a Moral Monday Charge; but this is a live feed from NC wral, and it's now down to two charges of tresspassing at General Assembly and one other charge. They are taking a five minute break; judge dismissed a few charges and now is going on with trial, Judge refused Def attys lunch at noon she had to tell him twice NO I take lunch at one and we will now proceed. So they take a five min break. That's all she will allow.

Also admonished all in the room that if any audio recordings or any photos are taken she will stop the trial and charge ASAP right then and there on Contempt charges.

OHOH here is your live feed lol.
With Love
:grouphug:

Me

Very bad lawyering imo. Judge has taken an hour lunch; return at 2pm. State gave no closing because says no evidence given in case; def didn't want to give closing until after he has a lunch and can "confere" with all the atty's I think there are 12 defendants in this case. Each with their atty there. Judge is great so far in this case. I wish that Brad Cooper would get her as a judge in his case.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Petoskey
Back